What does Sup Forums think about this documentary about Charlottesville?

What does Sup Forums think about this documentary about Charlottesville?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=470&v=P54sP0Nlngg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=jHtxeKLR638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's interesting....

How does a woman that fucking dumb and ugly become a journalist?

>Vice

Ignored. I can't believe those cunts are now our national broadcaster.

Sponsored by the Hebrew Broadcausting Officials

It's actually quite good. She interviews many alt-righters. It shows their perspective.

nazis have the best PR and you just contributed your part

What's wrong with that blond woman? She seems retarded.

Hooktube it mutha fuucka

underrated.

Shows what happens when actual autistic retards like the bearded one in the OP pic and the degenerate drug addict bald guy gain attention.

Vice has very well-made documentaries, I'll give them that.

I like it. Cantwell is awesome and has the best content.

The media is fucking dying and hemorrhaging money, they cant afford to pay people with actual talent anymore, so they get an army of talentless journalism school dropout indoctrinaire leftists for the same price as what one actual reporter would have cost and even if they write garbage, the volume and clickbait nature of their drivel hopefully gets them webpage views.

Ta-dah, the modern establishment media.

David Duke is good at speaking and giving speeches. He is coherent.

He looks ridiculous with that fake dyed hair though

Shh stop it they're lurking

Am I losing touch with humanity or do all of these people seem like they have Aspergers?

you can clearly see the vice reporter getting wet

^^^^

Maybe the left will be less sympathetic to the attackers next time the Muslims do a hit and run attack, now that they know the sheer terror and carnage of it.

>Watching vice in 2017....

why tho??

I really used to like vice, why did they become so shit over the years?

Great optics imo. Gets pretty boring around the time where they talk about the fat slut tho

look up her interview with Richard Spencer.

yeah i know

I used to love Vice. Their trip to Liberia was redpilling. HIGHLY recommended:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Armchair psychologist here (did some studies before dropping out to pursue trade)

I think this girl covers right wing shit because she is attracted to the men and the body mind dissonance confuses her.

She wants to see just what it is about these men that makes her so moist.

She's definitely interested, hence why she does this shit.

"I don't think that you can feel abt race the way I do and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl"

That dude legit looks like a Rabbi...

>documentary
lol

Where can i find it?

I see she got wet alright, but not because Cantwell is a stud, but because he told them everything they wanted to hear the way they wanted to hear, while fitting the neonazi stereotype perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

who is this semon demon??

antifa coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=jHtxeKLR638

She seems like a stoner somehow.

its actually a decent representation. atleast giving Cantwell a platform to speak his mind.

Isn't every thot?

My brain had the grace to forget that tidbit until just now. Didn't someone use the phrase "power level" unironically in there too?

That woman looks like she's already been the victim of an acid attack.
And sounds like it seeped into her brain.

> Not looking at the OP's thumbnail

Thanks. I saved a copy for the threats file.

Too bad Cantwell is a freaking maniac.

4:30-4:50. did they just flirt? hahahahahahahahaha Spencer alpha as fuck.

guys like the 50 year old daily stormer writer who can barely hold it together while talking to a reporter are completely detrimental to white nationalism ever achieving its goals. christ, the guy is practically foaming at the mouth.

It's hard to believe how vapid she is.

Is it a requirement for Vice journalists to have the personality of a wet rag?

>How does a woman that fucking dumb and ugly become a journalist?
She was there during the party phase of Vice, partying and fucking and running drug errands and posing for "don't" fashion photos. Then they turned into a news organization.

>surprisingly articulate

It's Vice so it's very likely dishonest and edited to make people look bad. I don't watch Vice videos anymore.

You're speaking as if those reporters didn't go out of their way to find people who have problems being around a camera.

The cunt is kinda cute till the end.

She is qt

Is she a jewess?

She is marrying a kike btw

cantwell was just as bad and it seems like people here like him and think he's a good representative.
*cut to him showing off his guns and practically salivating at the thought of getting to use them*
*cut to him sperging out about ivanka with kushner*

these people are fucking cancer and the fact that polacks like them and think they came off well is a bad sign.

Your movement is filled with hopeless and directionless retards who look to every external cause under the sun to blame for their problems.

What the fuck did you expect?

Richard Spencer is charming and handsome. I don't understand why does he get so much shit here..

>What does Sup Forums think about this documentary about Charlottesville?
It's really excellent. Great journalism. High quality. She lets the subjects speak for themselves.

>How does a woman that fucking dumb and ugly become a journalist?
She's honestly outstanding in her job as a journalist.

>It's actually quite good. She interviews many alt-righters. It shows their perspective.
Agreed

>She is marrying a kike btw
She's already married to a true patriot.

That Jason Kesller schmuck is such an obvious undercover plant. Alex Jones called that shit on Sunday

100% ARYAN AESTHETIC
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Because he's a fucking queen.

holy shit the guy at 7:31. "we're coming off the internet". Kek

I disagree. I think it showed them as a bunch of violent, deranged psychopaths. The SJW's came off as decent people. It never showed how Antifa basically attacked them.

This thing was biased as all hell.

Shills

Her eyes are WAY too far apart.

>Your movement
are you against white countries remaining overwhelmingly white?

fug you all giving her grief for?
compared to some/most/all (and I know which I'd choose) of the usual Sup Forums suspects of vapid self-promoting cunts possessing the utter shamelessness to describe themselves as 'journalists'.. shes Woodward & Bernstein tier.

At least she manages not to be DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA BLUBBERING VAPID SHITE WHILE TOSSING HER HAIR 98.7% of the entire fucking airtime. Progress, indeed.

>Her eyes are WAY too far apart.
That's usually a sign of being very beautiful, like this.

I thought the whole thing was great. I think it was supposed to make me not feel good about the event there, but it just made me excited :D

Nice digits.

I see them casted only the white nationalist voicing their "DA JOOS n' NIGGAS" talk with daily stormer and kkk attendees.

Next slide right into the car plowing the crowd. Fuck you (((Vice)))

That kinda seems like a dumb meme. Werent leftpol commies trying to meme themselves as the spoopy skellies?

>Vice
I'm not watching that drivel.
I've tried so hard to start liking them again too, but I can't.

>those assholes are cracking jokes about this tragedy behind the scenes
>lol 2 pigs died in a free helicopter ride

She's uggo
I think you might like dudes.

this, i fucking hate that DS guy and when dude started talking about Kushner...holy fucking shit what a retard.

i wish Vice just stuck to warzone documentaries like Ukraine (when shit was really popping off) and Syria. everything else they do is certified cancer.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

They tried hard but still couldn't produce a shade of evidence that alt-right was somehow at fault for any violence. I consider this a redpill doc

>She's already married to a true patriot.
lol she divorced that guy after she used him for a story (now he sits in jail for his trouble).

who and why are the old ass dudes talking about memes and internet and the beginning, one of them said something about bringing the memes to life, what the fuck? why are they talking on behalf of the memes. plus who's the guy wrapping it up and keeping score, this whole doc. stinks, everybody assumed the care is from the
>other side

story?

This tried to be neutral and still supported left point of view

before she lured in the snapchat cuck, this shameless "model" whore was letting this fat fuck Malaysian con artist bang her

the old guy from daily stormer would help his cause if he went to the barber and got a shave and cut. these dudes all dress like unemployed bums with piss poor hygiene. go to a barber, get a shave and clean cut, go to a dentist & whiten your teeth, wear decent clothes = get taken seriously