Double Threat: Major Hurricane Possible During Eclipse

A storm of similar atmospheric intensity is just forming off the coast of Africa, and could reach the Americas just as the total solar eclipse occurs next week.

trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse

In what could be a first in today’s modern technological age, the U.S. could face twin meteorological events next week when a potential “super storm” hurricane approaches during the total solar eclipse. While the eclipse is making headlines all across the U.S., it will extend well beyond our nation’s borders. The track of the “totality path” of the eclipse closely approaches an area of powerfully low pressure west of Africa that has been dubbed “Invest 91L” by the National Hurricane Center. With the powerful heatwave currently occurring over much of Europe and down into northern Africa—dubbed “Lucifer”—a tremendous amount of atmospheric energy is being trapped in the sub-Saharan plains along the West African Coast. That energy is driving the development of powerful storms. One observer noted, however, that Invest 91L featured some of the lowest atmospheric pressures he’s ever seen. And, if that system were to become cyclonic—if it were to develop into a tropical storm—it could become a “super storm” hurricane that could rival Sandy in 2012 in terms of intensity. Currently, the forecast track for Invest 91L has it passing through the Caribbean by the weekend, but such storms historically have taken a “right turn,” which could shove it directly along the American East Coast, into Florida, or into the Gulf Coast, depending upon its timing. A turn toward the end of this coming weekend, however, could put the storm directly into the path of the solar eclipse’s totality. Such a convergence is unprecedented in modern history.

Other urls found in this thread:

wunderground.com/cat6/gert-hurricane-91l-and-92l-disorganized
nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5
youtube.com/watch?v=1uGoOGuJRK0
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/rick-wiles-issues-an-extremely-ominous-warning-the-alarms-are-ringing-again
youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would LOVE a hurricane to hit the gulf soon

> he UKMET model was the only one of the three that supported the idea of 91L becoming a weak tropical storm, predicting that 91L would attain that status by Friday as it moved through the Lesser Antilles Islands, then weaken as it traversed the eastern and central Caribbean early next week. In its tropical weather outlook issued at 8:00 am EDT Tuesday, the National Hurricane Center gave 91L 2-day and 5-day odds of development of 20% and 40%, respectively. Their forecast from 24 hours previous had given 5-day development odds of 60%.

But not likely
wunderground.com/cat6/gert-hurricane-91l-and-92l-disorganized

I do love a good storm. But I must hope for it to avoid Louisiana, or at least be strong enough to eradicate all of the niggers and fat people

>A turn toward the end of this coming weekend, however, could put the storm directly into the path of the solar eclipse’s totality
this needs to happen

>hope for it to avoid Louisiana
nolafag here - I hope we get another direct hit.
Ship more of these degenerates out west so these bleeding hearts can get their wish of being "enriched'

I got plenty of rounds to last a few weeks

It is that time of the year and when I'm glad I don't live in FL anymore.

5-day track, and there's a third disturbance in yellow. But the ones in orange are headed for the U.S. it seems. Does anybody know how fast these things can hit the U.S. from this afar?

I'm traveling to New England and don't want to hit anything like New York had a few years back. Will this one swing north or gulf?

Both. There's two of them.

It can smell fear so you're fucked now.

>this

That's Gert and it's not going to affect the U.S., we're talking about the pair off the coast of Liberia

it would be lovely if it hit the Gulf.
we are experiencing a recent scandal of sorts.
Our cucked mayor that made a spectacle of removing any Civil War monument last spring, is responsible for over half of the city's water pumps being inoperable. Last week, most of the city was under water just because of a heavy thunderstorm.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uGoOGuJRK0
bring on the catastrophe!

>Liberia
Is this hurricane going to be the revenge of the slaves?

Not going to happen. The eclipse would suck energy out of the atmosphere, powering down the cyclone.

>double

there are three potential systems off the coast of Africa right now

Most hurricanes start there and almost exclusively hit large concentrations of niggers.

wat

I was under the impression that they were going to merge with gert thanks for the info

They are solar powered.

What if when the eclipse is over, the sudden burst of solar energy mutates the hurricane into a never-before-seen super hurricane headed straight towards Wall Street?

kek

Imagine you booked your hotel room and made plans years ago for your eclipse viewing. And there's cloud that day the width of the US.

Rick Wiles Issues An Extremely Ominous Warning: “The Alarms Are Ringing Again”

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/rick-wiles-issues-an-extremely-ominous-warning-the-alarms-are-ringing-again

In 1998, a very unusual series of events resulted in Rick meeting a wonderful Christian lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on August 11th, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that “the alarms are ringing”…

>She said, “Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What’s really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can’t get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, ‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”’”

>The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened.

>One month later was September 11, 2001.

Exactly 16 years later, on August 11th, 2017, Leah called Rick again. She called to tell him that “the alarms are ringing” again and that she was seeing dead birds fall out of the sky everywhere…

>Three days ago on August 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, “Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there’s something else, dead birds. I’m seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there’s a dead bird.”

The date was August 11, the same date sixteen years earlier.

i saw the video about this
youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

ayy NOLA boi
fuck mayor landrieu he's getting cucked by his black mistress
hopefully Mississippi or Alabama buys the monument and re-erects it in their state

Floods when? Now is an ample opportunity since the pumps aren't functional. It was storming real hard today when I was leaving the city, so I've got my hopes up for this hurricane season

Jesus is coming back soon

I live in PR (sadly) If either of those storms hits this shit hole it's over boys, it will be at least a week at most two months without power and water. Gotta thank our last democrat governor for it, after all it was him that made the power company fire all the maintenance brigades.

>THE BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

How many places are there in the US which have a "dragon" theme to them?

The prophecy could be coming true.

Stop believing Sup Forums prophecy. Believe in Bibical prohecy!

DID HE DIED

shut up faggot

Maybe Trump is the Dragon

Fuck no let it hit us hard.

Wipe NOLA off the map and let me do some National Guard shit

YELLOWSTONE

If its cloudy during the eclipse I'm going to be pissed. Seems like every cool celestial event from the last few years has been fagged up by clouds in Ga.

African witchdoctors are casting storms at deserters.

same here in PA. Im gonna be mad as fuck if its cloudy during the eclipse.

That's next month my friend.
Isn't Trump the lion and not the dragon?