How do we get the alt-left to tear down the pyramids?

How do we get the alt-left to tear down the pyramids?

There is nothing more oppressive than these.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tear down black history? No way.

If we can somehow convince the "alt-left" to believe the pyramids are racist and support them being torn down i would piss myself laughing

Hide food stamps in the bricks.

KAn--...er, fuc--

[Head explodes]

???

They are built by slaves. Does not take any effort.

The largest structures representing oppression anywhere in the world.

The pyramids were built by paid laborers and not slaves.

This "but what about the pyramids?!?!" meme has been spreading like wildfire today, seen it on plebbit/the_dolan and now here. It's stupid and you should feel stupid for spreading it.

>2000 bc
>wage labor

kys retard

it doesn't matter.
do they seem rational to you?

That's not an argument my high-IQ friend.

Compared to the lot of you, they're fucking geniuses.

they were built by the Jews too, right?

They'll honestly get around to it. This is how communists always work, right down to changing all the street names just for the hell of it. I give it ten or twenty years before they find their way to the pyramids.

built by nigger slaves who were available in abundance along the Nile and White Nile

Infographic claiming that the pharoahs were white and the enslaved were niggers?

Start memeing Black people from Ancient Egypt enslaved the Jews.

They weren't built by slaves.

>alt-left
*cringe*

this

also this

you just wanna destroy BLACK heritage whitey

Again

>2000 bc
>capitalistic wage labor system

Pyramids were built across many dynasties over a long period of time, you are telling me every Pharaoh (monarch), who had an army by the way, said ok, yea, let me pay these fucking peasants for the next 40 years, I dont see how else we can get this done otherwise

Sounds like some revisionist history which does not pass basic logic

Do you know how I know you are all new fag pieces of shit? None of you have mentioned the fact that the Pyramids were built at least 10000 years ago by the last civilization. Some of you actually believe that Egyptians were black and that nubian niggers were not dirt to them. We put a lot of effor into uncovering Truth and you cunts just have no idea.

Go back to shilling for CNN and ABC faggots. It's all you're good for and all you ever will be good for. Useless mindless tools who are incapable of thinking for themselves... the future really... and it hurts.

this guy gets it. fuck you dumb faggot goy hurr durr the jews built the pyrmids cuz da bible told me that

what historian would agree that fucking jews built the pyrimids? point him out you nigger leaf.

Jesus reddit please leave.

No one is saying jews built them or were the slaves. Niggers infesting the Nile were. And no, there was no capitalistic wage labor system which endured centuries across different dynasties. This smacks of zero understanding regarding the development of political order.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY

Stop posting and start here.

I thought they were built by volunteers when the crop season wasn't in

0/10 obvious troll summer is over faggot get to bed

nile was a fertile area suited well for agriculture. This enabled the egytians time to construct pyrimids

>when crop season wasnt in

what the fuck? its in season year round there nigger

uneducated nigger posting more shit that makes no sense

literally lets read it together:

>nile was a fertile area suited well for agriculture
ok yes, everyone knows this

>This enabled the egytians time to construct pyrimids
So an area which can farm literally year round gave egyptians plenty of time?

Really makes me think. Please leave this thread retard

What they don't tell you is that the guys getting paid were the whippers.

Similarly: what about the Woodrow Wilson Bridge? WW single-handedly brought the KKK back to life by having a private screening of Birth of a Nation at the White House, greatly boosting the film's fortunes. The modern father of the KKK for God's sake. Tear down that bridge.

>The pyramids were built by paid laborers and not slaves
This is actually conjecture on the part of Egyptologists who have a history of conjecture and bias. Egyptian chronology itself is problematic and mostly based on Manetho, however, it is treated like it's set in stone. The most famous kangz aren't even in his list. Tut is missing (to be fair he's onto famous for having an intact tomb) and Akhenaten is missing. In fact, most of Akhenaten's biography is pure conjecture based on what little artifacts that found as well as the cache of letters.

The pyramids being built by slave labor originated from Herodotus of course and then somehow became confused with jewish fairytales for some reason. Slave labor makes more sense given the era but nobody knows for sure one way or the other nor do they know which kangz built them. How does Herodotus know two ancient as fuck 4th dynasty kangz and nobody else except a small handful of mythological kangz until the 26th dynasty ones that are accurate.

Egyptologists never satisfactorily solved the Seostris problem nor explain how Ramesses II's Hittite battle is also referenced elsewhere as involving the later Bactrians among other problems.

The jews think they are Hyksos because Josephus. And Herodotus says something about Philistis the shepherd and the pyramids. An obvious Hyksos references. The pyramids were probably built by the Hyksos much later than the 4th dynasty. And this is why jews claim Hebrew slaves built them

You cheeky little cunt I tell ya what m8

slaves didnt build the fucking pyramids you tard.
tell them trump built them.

tried climbing the pyramids once as a kid, only made it 6 blocks up before a guard with a gun came along and started yelling some shit

>This is actually conjecture on the part of Egyptologists who have a history of conjecture and bias

Imagine my shock when half this thread doesnt know about revisionist history nor than history isnt always true.

Its quite impressive that many redditors here think wage labor was a persistent institution over hundreds of years spanning many different absolute rulers with armies at their whim. It really does make me think.

All civilization is a layered system of coercion. That doesn't mean every fucking person to ever live within the last 15,000 years was a literal slave, you dumbass.

Modern archeological evidence suggests the Pyramids of Giza weren't built by slaves. It's as simple as that.

>calls other anons out for not putting "most likely" in every single post supporting the popular conception that the pyramids weren't built by slaves
>goes full retard by the very next sentence trying to get people to think the opposite is therefore necessarily true

Nah. The pyramids were built in 2500 BC or thereabouts. The Jews as a distinct tribe didn't exist then (their ancestors did, but they were all in Mesopotamia and didn't yet identify as 'Jews'.)