The final days of Sup Forums are here

The final days of Sup Forums are here.

Post your greatest of all time memes, pics, lib tears, screen grabs, green text.

Its been a fun 7 years for me friends.

I will miss you all.

The world hates you, but I love you anons.

>respect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo&t=42s
youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The free speech crackdown is coming.

Why hasn't George Soros just cut Gook Moot a check for 10 million dollars for this place?

Where do we go after Sup Forums is gone? I want to go somewhere nice.
Somewhere free of Nazi propaganda.

I never knew where I fit in this weird world. Pol is a hurtbox, but it feels like home. I hope some day many of us can create something new and wonderful for our children. Something that won't make them feel like they have to apologize for themselves, something that allows them to have a sense of humor beyond what is OK to some outsider's shit-formed, degeneracy of sex-based identity.

I do get the feeling that Sup Forums and the internet in general is about to be used as a political tool/weapon--if so, then my sentiment is the same as yours. Love you people/no homo.

He wants an ugly public death of Sup Forums and free speech.

The free internet died in 2017

RIP

I love you too user/no homo

>thumbnail

>Sup Forums
If you can't spot the flaw you don't belong here.

The humor.

The wit.

I have NEVER seen or found a place like Sup Forums.

The originality and constant flow of original content is unmatched anywhere on the internet.

We had some good times, right anons?

Its what I call it fag.

What are you some kind of antifa speech police?

What will be their reasoning for the shut down in the end?

Will they claim ZOMG NAZIS!
Or
Will it be "its a terrorist board?"

Its going to be one or the other

No matter how or when this site is shut down, they'd have to kill the entire internet to stop us. And even then there would be alternate means of communication.

Never lose hope.

Truly the end. Let's kick back, relax, revive some old memes like Candlejack and just enjo

it's been a good run, but honestly it's about time that the big tech companies stopped autists from organizing in public -- for the safety of these autists if nothing else. The containment board is starting to spill over, so it's best to find another form of containment now. Any ideas?

I think that involuntary psychiatric admissions might be the best option. This will keep everyone protected and will allow us considerable entertainment and lulz when we go visit the retards.

>Candlejack
>201

>the jew fears the samurai

hope you say?

Do you get your sheckles on venmo or paypal?

Kind of interesting how no one ever started hating Candlejack like they did with other old memes. I guess it's the potential to ironically dismiss it bef

How will we celebrate when Hiroshimoot closes down Sup Forums at the end of the week? The alt-right and the nazis won't have any more place online to congregate once Reddit shuts down the_donald as well

>7 years for me
GTFO newfag.

>The final days of Sup Forums are here.

Worst comes to worst, I'll make hiroshimoot an offer he can't refuse, and set up the servers somewhere the US government will never reach.

Don't fucking worry.

t. rich oldfag

Who's Peach Trump?

The other chans

don't worry
>despair is a stepping stone to hope
>hope will always win

>Somewhere free of Nazi propaganda.
try 4+Sup Forums, I hear they are pretty moderate and don't espouse NatSoc views

ivanka's face would work better

Can Milhouse join?

set up in Svalbard?

Nothing's over, but I love me some meme threads

Then we'll make a new chan, with pre-Sup Forumsday rules

Bow before Tacgnol, Unquestioned Ruler of the chans

Remember, we're here forever.

I'm sure many of us have tried to leave for more sensible places but we all come crawling back.

If it ever shuts down for good it might be time for a swish of the old shotgun mouthwash.

US subpoenas are still valid for Svalbard. Oh, I got somewhere much better.

TRAYVON A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Do you think they maybe could impeach the Supreme Court justices, user.? The one that could go first would the the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts.

lol what is Candlejack I don't get

>The final days of Sup Forums are here.

Holy shit, if I had a dollar for every faggot that came in here and proclaimed this ....

We're useful for creating the kickback against the orchestrated lefty/MSM agenda.

>babby's first reaction post!

To add:

Soros wants the 2 sides coming into conflict, for the chaos and ultimate rise of a 3rd Reich-analogue.

It's all a big game to get his beloved Nazis back.

idk how to feel

>Why hasn't George Soros just cut Gook Moot a check for 10 million dollars for this place?
probably because he is a million years old and has to have his maid change his poopey diaper twice a day

Say what you will, the intellect here is quite impressive. The autists dont fuck around when it comes to knowledge.

>r*ddit spacing

>Final days of Sup Forums

The other 40 boards of Sup Forums dont give a fuck about Sup Forums drama.

What's worse than a million spiders crammed down in your basement? A million spiders freely roaming your house.

Same reason the FBI never shut down Sup Forums when Sup Forums was overflowing with CP. Rather keep the pedos in a place they can easily assert control, and hundreds of pedos ended up getting v&

Why is it the last days of Sup Forums? Way worse shit than what happened on saturday has happened because of this website.

i dont mind at all that the law agencies lurk here. we don't need jackasses trying to start riots and other such garbage. this is a place for discussion and shitposting.

Think of how many kids have been gassed following 'home made crystal' instructions

It's always fun when some newfag comes along and makes targeted death threats. Especially if they're obvious leftyshills and from the US.

/new/Candlejack
forget milk
got rope

That's the point. He knows the right will rise up against the play, and will be accepting of the outcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo&t=42s

alt left and alt right thrive off each other.
if one side didn't exist, it would just be a couple crazy fucks that no one paid attention to.

George Soros is Littlefinger. Chaos is a ladder.
Sup Forums is Brandon Stark, they see everything.
fuck you i don't care if you call me a numale for equating current events to popculture. i am pleased with my comparison!

I can't believe I wasted 10 years here. It's been fun lads. I hope to see you all on 8ch and the darknet imageboards when we are finally overrun.
(I hate this spam filter)

Hiro has been rejecting all offers to buy this place apparently. Remember when Milo, Cernovich and Shkreli all tried to buy us?

>t. Samwell Tarly

fuck off fatty, your GF is autistic.

you've only wasted 10 years here?

sorry mang not goin to cripplechan

>Trumps mother was also mugged
>this led him to intervene when someone else was getted mugged
wew, he truly is the most based president in recent times

Hotwheelschan is my bunker for when we're overrun with shills. Full/pol/ is a useful resource.

please, if anyone is shilling its you right now
no one gives a shit about cripplechan
that meme ended long ago

>Trump in White House
>Republican House, Senate, SC
>Literally millions of guns in the streets

Scaremongering shill GTFO

Seth Rich leakfu

Anyone have that screen cap back during the election where some insider user said "don't post here after the 16th, if you do you'll end up in jail'

>OP worried because leftists are going full-retard

Come on, man...

Ehhh this year has been lacklustre though. Must have been from the flooding of Normie's since the election

>GF is autistic.
she's inbred as fuck, give her a break

I love you too, user cyka blyat.

>alt left and alt right thrive off each other.

Not really. The alt-right is just a response to the insane and abnormal hatred of whites coming from the radical left. Neither would exist if liberals never overplayed their hand.

Voat

I can't quite put my finger on it, but why do the shills so obviously stand out? I'm not talking about the obvious bait threads, I'm talking about the ones who think they can mimic the tone of this place.

My finest moment on Sup Forums was when I posted in a Duckroll thread without being Duckrolled.

to be honest her retardedness is kinda hot.

plus shes white.

t b h she's sounds like a fat cunt

We can save Sup Forums and you are all black pilling defeatist pussies or shills. Do you want to know their plan and how to stop it?

>effete leftists incapable of memeing attempt to equate themselves with the greatest generation.

JUST

>7 years

pfffft, get on my level.

No the alt-right is literally the pen (((they))) built to convince legitimate conservatives into doing retarded shit like marching on a city with torches. Antifa and Alt-Right are funded by the same (((people))), to survive we must walk the line. Its time for literal safety squads.

Leftists are incapable of humor. That's usually what makes them stand out.

I will be posting what I have. I NEED A IMG FROM YOU.

I believe I have figured out their full plan of what they did, what is happening right now, and exactly how they want the rest of these events to transpire.

Pre-Game

>General fuckery with the event to create >a bad situation forcing "protestors" and >"counter-protestors" together at the >wrong place and time.

>CIA, Crisis actors, and MSM in place

>Very very useful idiot ready to be patsy

Start Event:

CIA Driver pulls up down the Antifa blocked road. Antifa begins attacking said car (on que) with metal bats. Driver "panics" and drives into crowd injuring and killing some low ranking antifa (they probably didn't know). CIA skills allow him to promptly flee the scene in quite a display of talented driving. As EMS and Local PD respond, Very Special Agent JAMES FEILD meets with Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD swapping places. The car plates, registration and everything else has already been arranged. Very Special Agent BRENNAN GILMORE (OP)

begins his twitter, msm, and normie manipulation of said crisis.

Shortly After:

Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes through the booking process feigning fear, self defense (antifa attacked car on que), et all. Entire crisis goes viral through every chan, reddit, faceberg, twitter, and MSM
1 of ?

Later:

Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes onto Sup Forums with double verification and claims responsibility for said attacks hiding behind a Red-Black flag.

I NEED THIS IMAGE. I'M SEARCHING FOR THE CAP. IT IS IMPORTANT.

What is yet to come:

As the court case develops the defense lawyer will either be in on what is going on or not; however he will give Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD some opportunity for testimony. During said opportunity he will claim full responsiblity for said attack, say it was intentional, and act like the Kluxiest of the Klan causing the courtroom to go into chaos. Simultaneously MSM will begin to mass distribute said screencap because at this point, all the normies know about Sup Forums.

The political scope of this crisis is intended to quash the right wing completely and spin normies into a moral frenzy against the right, who up until this point was led to believe that it was gonna be manslaughter worst case scenario (because antifa attacked first).

It's an ingenious double wammy. It plays to divide chan into "CIA did this" and "James Feild is /ourguy/" when both is the niggery of the CIA. This is why all Sup Forums boards are in chaos right now, they have to keep anons busy supporting one or the other sides while they scrub their tracks.

Fucking radicals ruin everything nice.

Liberals are losing credibility by the day maybe it's because I'm from Kentucky and pretty much everyone fucking loves trump. That is except 18-23 year old girls then it's about 50-50

Everyone will just reemerge somewhere else.

So who has the screencap of this motherfucker larping here to associate Sup Forums, chan in general, and especially YOU Sup Forums claiming intentional responsibility for said attack? I assure you (((they))) are gonna whip it out soon enough.

Isn't that the landwhale coalburner that was Cleansed on the alter of Freedom on Saturday?

Just Start a /pso/ thread general.

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The real video of Donald Trump tearing down the media today. Let the truth be spread.