Who is your favorite pseudointellectual?

So many to chose from - Styx, molymeme, JBP, Sargon of Mossad, ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pleasant reminder that if you have industry experience or a doctorate, you absolutely can't be pseudo anything. You're the real deal.

>Sargon
Has only ever worked in a call center ;)

Sargon is a shitty ass libertarian. Libertarians are delusional leftists

>JBP
>Pseud

Kys.

Say that to my face, Commie.

Moly is the top of the heap as far as amateurs. JBP is pretty decent as well but his rants are fucking retarded and he's pretty basic bitch on several topics.

>Sargon
Kekistan's "Liberal Republican" is a living joke.

quadroon of goyaad

hearing him talk about anything related to hard science or mathematics is hilarious, the man can only ramble about the made-up field of psychology. He pulls so much out of his ass, and his only asset is above average linguistic and rhetorical skills.
Look at his publications, there's hardly anything that isn't an opinion

Easily Styx. Sargon is literally the neckbeard kekistani that antifa meme about.

>highly cited clinical psychologist
>pseudointellectual

fuck you nigger

I agree with you whole-heartedly and yet JBP is still not a pseudointellectual. He's a modern philosopher doing actual philosophical work where other so-called modern philosophers are merely pretending.

barney the dinosaur..
remember that gay shit?

well guess what.
that's Berenstain'd

go watch a Barney Episode.
it's right wing as fuck.
nazi larping, anti-feminist, tradtional values,
roman salutes,

watch Barney. it's been berenstained

JPB is way worse than that if true. He only ever worked as a Cold War propagandist and a Street cult preacher.

Molymemes website said he worked as a gold prospector, entrepreneur and actor. These are all code words for unemployed

citations in medicine and clinical psychology are meaningless. One citation in pure math is worth a hundred in psychology

*tips hat*

Can you name a few people you would consider actual intellectuals?

He did work as an actor and screenwriter, he basically didn't fit in so I assume they made things difficult for him. He's a very good actor, you can see it in his videos, and some of his more famous fans do best when imitating him.

But he's not a psychologist, he's kind of an artist philosopher. Regardless, he's a special case because he's published books and is usually taken seriously.

Moly is still an expert.

Picking gold up off the ground at least puts him above nigger tier. Niggers don't even pick that shit up.

(((Ben 'Talmud' 'Is-ra-hell first' Shapiro)))

Jordan peterson is a real intellectual.

How is Jordan Peterson, a college humanities professor, not an intellectual?

Whos that

Terrence Tao, E. Michael Jones, Kevin MacDonald, and Elon Musk

Hello leftypol

Fuck yourself. Sage.

JBP
he's literally an actual intellectual irl.

I honestly don't think Styx would try and claim he is an intellectual.

if anybody on Sup Forums didn't state themselves they're lying. this place is a pseudointellectual roman orgy. i just come here to fap to acronyms.

He's a pretty smart motherfucker though. I know nothing of his background but I can recognize when someone is smarter than me and I'm the most smart person I know.

>there's hardly anything that isn't an opinion
true but they're well thought out opinions, he's been doing nothing but thinking his entire life and he's finally getting to speak to a large audience about them
nothing pseudo about him whatsoever, he's a very smart man

what is the difference between an intellectual and a spseudointellecual?

who is actually an intellectual then? thomas sowell?

Yeah absolutly

JBP a prof with Doctorate. quickly becoming the most influential psychologist of our day. If only he wasn't a leaf.

Molymeme makes presentations that put most college profs to shame.
His days hacking out on the debate circuit
The truth of about the fall of Rome
Truth about Carl Marx.

bill nye

You fucking leafs just fap to this guy don't you? You're finally proud of a fellow countryman. I'd be proud too. I listen to him a lot.

Kek

Rome is definitely my favorite video of his

Makes me wonder if someday I could have an audience like that. All I do is think about shit all day.

Math is meaningless

I was on the fence about Styx until he started talking about memes and the occult.

>Molyneaux
>Shapiro
>Peterson

Man it sure is good being on the side of intellectuals

yes, he is extremely important for resisting authoritarianism in Canada. he's the only one we have. his flaws are insignificant in comparison

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

>Elon Musk
nice b8, i r8 8/8
Andrew Wiles, Mikhail Gromov, Barry Goldwater, Thomas Sowell

Peterson and Styx are the best imo. Styx has great political commentary but sometimes his occult stuff gets too out there for even me. Still, I think he and Peterson are better. Molymeme is just good at debating stupid people and Sargon just states common sense opinions.

Sure

You are a shit troll

Flaws? His only flaw is that he's a massive nerd but he wouldn't be where he is today without that, so I guess that's SOMETHING.

Larry Elder is breddy guud.

>pseudointellectual
>implying intellectuals exist
look at this blue pilled cocksucker

OP forgot Bro Nate

Truthfully probably not. But who knows? Make a youtube channel and see if you have the self-awareness to not be a completely cringe-inducing train wreck.

They do exist go to university

>not reading jacobitemag

not an intellectual, not an intellectual, not an intellectual, and most definitely not an intallectual

And had 15 publications before graduating, used to teach at Harvard, currently teaching at the the University of Toronto (rated 2nd in psychology after Harvard), has several published and highly cited papers.

Seriously no one that Sup Forums classifies as "internet famous" comes close to that guy's career.

Jordan Peterson is absolutely an intellectual, you faggot. Don't put him in the same category as e-celebs.

As for e-celebs, I actually enjoy Molymeme because he brings up interesting facts and is good at redpilling faggots.

Gary Vaynerchuk
gives zero actual insight, just jerks off his ego but he calls people losers and i like it

>Elon Musk

good old marcus halberstram

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
Peterson is not a christian

Morrissey

Hahah

Who's Styx? Sorry for newb question.

this guy
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos

Styxhexenhammer666. An edgy transvestite NEET who rehashes the same 3 hours of material in 15 minute segments hundreds of times. Usually you can tell from the title of the video exactly what he's gonna ramble about for the next half hour

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
"haha fuck you philosophers! i found out 1+1=2! i am now infinitely more credible than you are!"

I don't like Kermit the Fraud, Molyheeb, John Saul Watson, or Sargon of Mossad.

he is indeed a bit repetitive, but NEET is objectively false. i mean just look at his patreon, and he says (inb4 subjective, yeah obviously) he has another job
he is edgy and ugly af tho lol

You are, OP! Please tell me more!

He held the same position as Timothy Leary at Harvard. There's no one more credible in his field than Dr. Jordan B. Peterson.

In regards to JBP

When you're that far along in your career, nearly everything you're saying is the frontier of thought. Therefore its not all necessarily true but it is from a well developed source.

As with most of your education, you need to think critically and weigh what he says against your conscious and reasoning.

If you think something he says is bullshit look it up. Likely he has some justified reason for saying it in a recorded lecture.

My favorite to laugh at is Chomsky

Once i heard him talk about statistics of google searches by women. These numbers are opinions?

Jordan Peterson is great and anyone who thunks otherwise clearly has some issues and needs to clean their fucking room.

Styx makes valid points but his look and demeanour make me just laugh at what a faggot he probably is in real life.

>has Ph D
>is a university professor
>OP thinks he isn't a real intellectual

>Elon Musk

Annoying civcuck that looks like a complete faggot

Favorite Pseudo-intellectual: Early Maddox
Least Favorite: Daniel Dennet

hitler :^)

JBP is on a whole different fucking level, he's helped more people find value in their lives than you'll ever meet face to face your whole worthless life

JBP is clearly extremely smart, and he's quite interesting. He is also obviously a true intellectual, although he may be mistaken in his ideas.
Sargon is just a mediocre pseudointellectual, and he's not very insightful or interesting.

Styx is the shit. I believe that if Styx got a Ph.D. in Philosophy he would be the next Heidegger.

>Strange objects and creatures frequently have been observed
DansGame.
This is not good writing.
>Strange objects and creatures have frequently been observed...
There, that's a bit more like it.

Sargon for bending Destiny over

Molymeme has been on complete fire the past few days. Only person telling the true story of Charlottesville.

nobody holds a doctorate in intellecutalism you fucking retard

Terence Mckenna

Jordan Peterson holds doctorates in a few things, pretty sure he has multiple PhDs. Stefan might have an honorary PhD.

This makes them experts. Experts are allowed to have opinions. Idiots (you) are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>Stefan might have an honorary PhD.
Seriously doubt that friendo

>This makes them experts.
Fucking PhDs don't make anyone an expert per se. I have one and I am still a fucking NEET. Any forklift operator might be more "intellectual" than me.

Nowadays there might be a bunch of

I've lost nearly all appreciation for Sargon and his radical centrist angle.
At this point his only utility is red-pilling ignorant of newcomers

>argument from authority

kill yourself you intellectual midget

PhDs make you an expert in whatever you have a PhD in. An honorary PhD is saying you're already an expert in something, usually by being a pioneer in that field, which means it wasn't feasible that you're taught anything because you taught the world.

This is something that needs to return.

As opposed to the postmodern cancer that everyone's opinion is equal besides white men?

you are a literal subhuman retard

the intellectual worth of a thought is only based on the thought itself, it has nothing to do with who said it

kill yourself you fucking anti-intellectual collectivist moron