Why do black men love white women? Are they trying to tell us something about black women?

Why do black men love white women? Are they trying to tell us something about black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIvGIwLcIuw
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black women are gross, even the ones that could be considered decent looking have to wear horse hair weave, and their black nipples and burnt looking vaginas are repulsive. That is just looks.

Oh c'mon. I know pol is tsundere for black women.

Do blacks think that though?

And they wipe themselves from back to front getting shit all over their pussies

No idea. They constantly leave their women for some reason.

context?

LMAO nigga no one wants your ugly no ass pasty skin wh*te girls who can't cook.

stop watching BLACKED.com and thinking it's reality you dumb cuck boi.

Ask why wh*te girls lust after BBC so much instead. Relationships and feelings aren't one sided.

find religion. we all gonna die friend. dont die being remembered only as an asshole then forgotten forever

This

How can white girls compete with the BBA (Big Black Asses).

i grew up on a horse farm. the two black cunts ive seen irl both disgusted me.

can we get mudslimes hooked? they love that kind of thing, right?

Yes, they do look like horse vaginas. As far as the mudslimes, they like goats so maybe it could work.

They love white women because
HOLYSHITHAVEYOUSEENBLACKWOMEN???

nigs have to dump 10lbs of spices onto extremely low grade meat they got from the dumpster behind the super market. So used to just eating pepper flavored rotten meat, anything properly cooked and seasoned tastes awful. Nigs truly are disgusting

brb abandoning the alt-right for some black tail

lower caste wants to be upper caste

You know what, as a black man, i don't really know. I've never really been attracted to black woman. Probably because of my shitty mother's influence on me while i was growing up. I'd wouldn't want that for my children.

who doesn't love white women? plus black men discover how awful black women are from their childhood.

This may be the best and most under-rated social planning idea to come off this board in a long time, at least since Hitler did nothing wrong campaign. Sheer brilliance. I never imagined it until now. Think of the potential. Well played user.

Wise man.

the desire to breed with coons is at max capacity
i cant hold captain

You live in America, 67%white, majority female.

>American ""education""

Fuck off back to Africa, nigger.

Why do beta white men care who black men fuck? You sound as if you want black dick as well. If thats your thing I will not judge.

just bathe them ffs the melanin washes away they are white people underneath all that filth.

There is something else to it though. i remember watching this clip and thing that it was weird that no one did anything to help.
youtube.com/watch?v=KIvGIwLcIuw

going to be quite honest, I don't notice very many BM/WF couples

I have noticed a spike in AM/WF couples though but idk if that's just me seeing that because I want to see that

>Why do black men love white women?
Perpetual inferiority complex & self-esteem issues.

Sage
>Sage

>Black Women are Ug-

...Woah

White women look beautiful. Most cultures have a thing for purity and cleanliness, particularly in islam and the far east so paler skin and lighter hair is more attractive on a deep cultural level for a lot of Asia. In saying that though I think pale skin and light hair looks very beta and effiminate in men.

Fuck off back to Britain, rappist.

They're trying to tell us that no one likes black women.

#punchabulgarian

shut the fuck up axis swine

Typical fucking nigger, too stupid to even spell correctly. Fuck off back to Africa with the rest of your kind and stop dragging the world down, you worthless spearchucker nigger.

>51% of black women are overweight
...hol up...

>Claims to be a hetero sexual male
>Woudn't fuck a girl because her skin color

LMAO just come out of the closet.

Niggers aren't human

How attractive is she supposed to be? She's like a 6 at most to me, I don't understand?

So attractive

Niggers really latched onto the credit meme since that song, huh? It's almost like they put no effort into understanding anything and so they get all their information from an 8 second sound bite.

"Did you say steak?"

American media tells them to.

How can white women ironing boards even compete?

Why do you have so many images of overweight cherry picked black women saved onto your hard drive?

Is this your attempt at an argument you autist?

They obviously don't go outside enough to see the average american white woman. (hint: most of them are whales)

uh.. source?

Phylicia Rashad ugly??? Nigga you gay...

She has a white husband….LuLzzzzzzz

>once had a black gf
>couldn't identify her in a crowd

Sex was pretty good though

>Sex was pretty good though
Describe it

>middle row, far right
my fucking sides, you asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

Picture how dumb a white woman is. Now picture one with 30 less IQ points.

Nice troll.

Sheboons complain to no end about how white women are taking all the "good" black men. You can see black men with some of the fattest, ugliest, most disgusting white women - they're only with them because they're white.

Meanwhile no decent white girl will be caught dead with a nigger.

The question is whether you deny the truth or not.

Yeah all black women look like that faggot. And she's obviously mixed.

This
you guys turned me into a right wing loon with a bad case of jungle fever
Seriously what the fuck

NIGGA PLEASE KYS
WITH SUCH DELUSION
WOMANKIND CHOOSES WHO SHE DESIRES NOT A MERE MAN WO SEEKS TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL THE FREEWILL OF HUMANITY FOR SADISTIC AGENDAS AND CONQUER & DIVIDE AND THE DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENCE ESPECIALLY OF MINORITIES

Food stamps at work

How the fuck does she look mixed?

LMAO kill yourself.