Is there anyone in the alt-right that even comes close to this level of alt-left cringe?

Is there anyone in the alt-right that even comes close to this level of alt-left cringe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-nEKXJdMOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe, but much harder to find.

There are examples. Alt-right Dogs. That shit nearly killed my soul

Fucking airshitters, will they ever learn

>using the spas-12
lmao what a fucking meme gun

Are you butt-fucking kidding me? At least the colors that guy wears actually match.

Do you even have to ask?

>shotgun

kek dad has a rifle,I can shoot that fat cunt before he sees me

>we
>implying fat shit skin cucks like him or his mongrel immigrant family fought the Axis
Anyone who pretends that Nazis or white supremacists are a relevant threat to them in todays society are just insufferable anti-white cucks
Gas it

Lol the 2 niggers in the pic

Yeah there are heaps, but Kekistan is where the real cringe is

Oh god... I lean a little to the left and... Oh god wtf is this beta cuck doing?

They both look silly. The difference is that the guy in OP's image didn't plan to.
Hell, compare it to anti-communist demonstators from '80 Poland.

I dong know. Punisher is bretty cool.
He punishes people.
With his penis.
Sexually.

That "Dan the Kekistani Man" comes pretty close.

Some of the alt-lighters are that ctingy but over all all alt-lefties are way more cringies than most

If I was Italian, I'd be in the mob, not LARPing as some commie vigilante.

fucking cuck with his airsoft guns on his moms dining room table

>likes the fashiest character in comics this side of doctor doom

Best part is, you can see the red cap on end of the barrel

The Thule guy from the RNC

I just googled it. hahahahahahahahaha
Thats not that bad, the pepe saints, I just love it cause "pepe" pisses them off and think "nazi's" so fun teasing these queers.
wat, that comment is unoriginal and forced....

What the fuck happened to jack black?

OP literally has toy guns. At least the guy in your pic is using the helmet for legit protection.

>airsoft guns
lost
what a fucking loser lmao

some fresh stuff

ive never seen this pixar movie

we doxxed his ass but for some reason we didnt do shit about it even though he commits crime and shit

These buttons are being sold online

possibly by the girl who got decked at berkeley

Yeah, but at least alt-right has real guns

>Airsoft SPAZ-12

>gun pic
Nice pink barrel tipping on the silver semi-auto

>It's cool cuz I meant to look dumb!

Fuck off please.

That girl gets so much black cock

>airsoft guns
>flea market bowie knife
>threats of violence
lol holy shit ahahahahahahaha

Airsoft

look at this spic faggot lmfao like shit wtf is this guy doing

>pot calling the kettle a nigger

lol orange tip

kek, does this tard not understand work programs he was put there knowingly so he's not out killing people

>lives in 'merica
>buys airshit guns
JUST

Do I win the prize?

So basically you're saying everyone is a nigger. Good job.

breivik is real though and isn't pretending

The Taco Bell guy looks badass. You can tell he probably did time in prison, because he's in good shape and has to work at Taco Bell. I bet that beaner didn't think about that. That's probably why he's got that tattoo. I bet the beaner made up the story talking to him, because he looks like to much of a pussy to confront someone like that.

If we get to start shooting Nazis we better start shooting Communists too. Both are anti-american and was were fought against them.

No shit. Punisher is canonically redpilled.

Wow. The Punisher has really let himself go.

lmao, who is this faggot trying to intimidate? He looks like some autistic crossover between Jack Black and a school shooter.

The alt left is an excuse to wear cool swastikas without oppression because they put a little 1px bar across it. They are literal Nazis hiding in plain sight

Why are so many weebs SJWs and libucks?
Don't they realize that most Japanese are very proud of being part of the Axis and are fascinated by Aryanism?

trump

that would be a hardcore battle

I keep running into this kinda are for some reason.

*blocks your path*

I love how he helpfully displayed his Punisher comicbook so you know how he wishes you saw him as.

This guy is a supreme cringelord, the cream of the crop. I unironically expect him to be on the spectrum IRL.

A lot of animes glorify male passivity and strong females. It's part of the fantasy, but some people push the mentality into real life

It's better than having your head so far up your ass that you look stupid by accident

no, the Japanese now worship their american overlords.

JLO de la ray? is that you?

Nothing... personnel, kid

>file name
Yeah. Yeah I suppose so.

Hitler.

Not only cringe, but crunchy.

No sir it is not. I kinda look like I could be spiccy though. By the way does not De La Ray sound pretty gay?

>implying Hitler actually died in Germany in the 40s

O shit waddup

Airsoft? Kek

Except he died peacefully in Argentina.

>tests revealed the corpse once believed to belong to Adolf Hitler to actually belong to a woman in her 30s
Really gets my noggin joggin!

youtube.com/watch?v=i-nEKXJdMOM

fuck that is cringe, alt-leftists really cannot handle self parody or ridicule

Nice trigger discipline, airshit faggot.

Pretty tasteful tatto desu.

>2017
>that's actually Hitler's corpse
>fags unironically believe this

well there is the entire "kekistan" bullshit

>Celtic cross is wacist
>white pride is bad
Not even trying to mask their anti-white racism
Every fucking leftist spic should be shot (pretty much all of them except the ones in their own country)

This is literally the state of Sup Forums posters.

I almost mistook him for that guy in the game called Hatred, infact I thought he was cosplaying as him.

Crawling in my skin

and neither can you fuckheads.

...actually, you guys are much whinier overall.

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... here!

I don't understand.
The Punisher is right-wing.
He's more Anarcho-Capitalist more than anything.

>orange barrels
The pic is cringe enough but why are they so retarded that they forget to paint over the safety orange?

kek. has he been swatted yet?

Well, he exists one the right side of the economic scale for sure, but I don't know if he's authoritarian or liberal. Maybe slightly authoritarian right?

Have the authorities been contacted yet to put this fascist behind bars?

The most Sup Forums tier hero will always be the shadow which is what batman is plagerized from. They removed his dual 1911's and objectivist beliefs replaced it with a boy sex slave and a bat suit and that's how you got the unbearable faggotry that is modern comics.

>fucked up eyes

You call that a pone?

Where's the part where his mom yells at him to get his toys off the table so she can serve dinner?

the difference is this guy is actually outside

orange tip on a shotgun? lol airsoft fag.