This person walks up to you and claims Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong. Furthermore...

This person walks up to you and claims Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong. Furthermore, she explains that she considers securing the existence of the white race and a future for white children to be of utmost importance.

How do you respond?

Sure, but you can't have kids since you are mixed.

"Lol quadroons aren't white"
And then fuck op's mom

"thanks girl"

Nigger.

Well i'm white so i offer to put a baby in her.

M I L K
I
L
K

Y-you t-t-too

Good luck dude, that's a tranny.

...you too.

she is Chicago hafu, i dont understand.

Blast it with piss

I pretend to be her friend, take her to a trip to show the country and then kill her with my UstaĊĦe mates, because subhuman niggers have no place in Slovenia

Then i cum in "her" ass, either way i win.

gas

FUCKING TRAP. SAGE.

So let me tell you about the jews...

mummy i want cummies

god damn it's been a while

Tell her she's not White and never will be.

You say it as if you didn't do this regularly to everyone.

Fug her.

Gas her then an hero because I peobably slept with her while drunk without realizing I was sleeping with a nigger tranny

Oh, it's a guy. Traps are gay.

eyes too far apart gas

What color is Ann frank?

>tfw no one has the balls to enact forceful deportation against this BASED quadroon and the revolution falls apart

Shes not a trap you fucking newcunts, its Brittany Venti.

The fact you are wearing such revealing clothes gives me the impression you are an immoral human who wants nothing other than satisfaction. Wear something that affect your honor and reputation.

Fuck off, I don't talk to ugly whores.

i reply
"bombing of dresden best night of my life"

Press "B" to breed on the spot, like an animal

>quadroon

Wait, what? Is my eye not so sharp?

This bitch again? Yeah she's a liberal dipshit, but damn she has a nice rack though.

I explain to her that she's a shark faced nigger and she should fuck off and die.

A tear rolls down my cheek while I strangle her to death.

ejaculate immediately

Lel

Do you not see the negroid facial features?

Tittyfuck the shit of that hot quadroon

And keep my fingers crossed her mixed Gene's are recessive

Who is that and can we see more of her spectacular tits?

she is way hotter than literally any white girl ive ever seen

would smash her back doors in/10

>not a trap
You gonna pay mu child support?

"Cool, I'm glad you have your head in the right place."
*sex*
*leave*

I would totally let her stay. If she wants to be white let her, She looks white to me. People probably treat her like shes white. She might have more in common with us than what ever race she is mixed with. She seems smart and can do videos good. I'd let her in as long as she followed the laws.

I ask her if she'd like to get a beer.
Wait, was I supposed to say something autistic?

She doesnt have nudes but most of her insta is focused on her massive tits, brittany venti is her name.

Yeah that's the good stuff

I'd fuck her right in the pussy.

No I don't. She shares many features with myself, and I can trace most of my ancestors back to the 1700-1800's.

I think you're bullshitting, and she got the weakest genes at best from that side.

Ayy lmao

She has an upper lip.

Faggot i choked on my drink.

shut up bitch that wasnt even funny

I sieg heil

Oh gaynada

Put a baby in her but don't stay with her and make white babies with someone else

I think I'd hit it.

She's white enough for me, lads. I'd breed multiple times.

She has textbook Waardenburg syndrome. Her eyes being too far apart and bright blue is because of her shit genetics. She's legit borderline retarded.

Agreed.

If you consider yourself whit, support whiteness as a construct, are white enough to generally fit in, and won't produce brown children who might ultimately turn against us, there is no question:

You belong in white society.

Hahahahaha that one got me

i think i fought her on xcom

She is hawt and she plays a character

I'd send that fuck ugly octoroon chimp back to the cotton fields.

Wide eyes is simply a black trait.

AURORA
U
R
O
R
A

Not even memeing. See for yourself. She's retarded.

An octroon is fine too

Ever since someone compared her to the sloth from Ice Age I can't unsee it. Also that video of her screaming and crying over some GTAV roleplay thing was pretty off putting.

> like I could afford a fully programmable sex bot
> sage is cheap you should get some

this girl fucking annoys me. clearly you're all a bunch of virgins drooling over this fucking spic just because she has big tits. she's fucking ratchet for christ sake, and I'm only heated cause I don't like seeing my brothers fall for this whores attention seeking trap when she's far from being attractive.

expand on who she is and why she is so important to have here own sub?

umm, waardenburg doesnt have mental implications... oops

I would smash

huh, no wonder I always thought her face looked weird

Look i am a natsoc too but i can appreciate other racial beauty
Inbefore
>muhhhh turk rabbabis

Some twitch whore that got famous off the redditors that were fucking with Shia. She has big tits and thick thighs. That's there is to it.

can we all band together to kill all the niggers? 6 more days until the final day *clock tower chimes*

Holy shit is it 2003? Nice post.

>waardenburg doesnt have mental implications

Either way, this chick has shit genetics and will probably have alot more health problems down the line because of it. Shit tier waifu and shit tier breeding stock.

I say "begone she-boon! I see your nigger nose and bone structure, your carefully constructed whiteface isn't fooling anyone.

Then the boon say "ooga booga anons tells me I's a white folk"

tricky little boon..

she's just some ratchet broad from queens NY (ghetto disgust) who hopped on the alt right identitarian movement for attention cause she could use her tits to attract a fanbase of virgins. I was at HWNDU and she was so fucking annoying and attention seeking. worst part is the people who falling for her act when she's gross looking and ratchet. she attends all these right wing rallies now apparently too uphold her ~~status~~
yea I don't have a problem just with her spicness but all that aside- big tits arent enough to make me drool over a bitch. she's annoying and ratchet

underrated

The real HWNDU waifu. I miss those threads.

Didn't know that the ice age movie sloth did cosplay.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO

>she considers securing the existence of the white race and a future for white children to be of utmost importance.
Never fall for a nigger's lies. If she really cared she would have necked herself already.

LMAO at all the edgelords "She's shit tier genetics" hell no you all would hit it if it was real life

I would definitely hit that ass for sure. Her spirit makes up for the fact that shes not 100% white

fuckin morons

H.. Hey

Drag her into my dungeon and show her the pleasures of rope and hot wax.

Mummy!

cant put your dick in a spirit

I'd fuck her but, with protection. Dont want to breed with non white cunts.

Tell her she looks like Rami Malek with fantastic tits.

Venti may be a slut but she's /ourslut/.

So i guess your genes arent strong enough to bleach

kek

gas xir