I'm Sick and Tired of this Shit

I'm sick and tired of hearing about Trump 24/7. Whether it be on my YouTube feed, television, or just talking with people in real life, I can't escape hearing about this guy. And it's all negative.

Don't get it twisted, I hate Trump and voted 3rd party in the election because both he and Hillary sucked, but god fucking damn it. All this ridiculous, 24/7 coverage of how "horrible" he is is actually starting to make me sympathize with him. Let that sink in. I was a Bernie supporter and voted for Stein in the election, and even I am starting to get mad at all this garbage.

Surely there must be other things to talk about. This fucking non-stop, wall-to-wall shit talking of President Trump is tiresome, boring, annoying, and quite frankly, makes me want to root for him to succeed because I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit from the media and brain dead know nothings on social media.

He is the catalyst for the great awakening.

You won't be able to escape it.

Maybe if Trump didn't create news every minute be saying something stupid or gay, but he can't help it cause he's got swiss cheese for a brain and will be dead soon cause he's 71 and nearing his death bed.

Also nice reddit spacing

I was also a Bernie supporter. Also got sick of the negativity because I didn't understand why everybody hated him no matter how much they talked about his "racist" and "misogynistic" and "homophobic" actions. If common sense is racist, and being a man interested in pussy is misogynistic, and being homophobic means waving the LGBT flag around, then I'm a duck. Quack. The icing on the cake was Bernie selling out and everyone going along with it. But yeah fuck the alt left.

What the fuck is this "reddit spacing" bullshit everyone always mentions? I've been using Sup Forums since like 2006/2007 on various boards and people have used spacing like this for as long as I can remember.

Get fucked you dumbass mememouthed piece of shit. Get out of the house some time.

>That nose and brown line

Has Abe returned to us to save the union once more?

Those are called paragraphs you dolt.

This is Reddit spacing.

It's all mind control

The second coming of abe is upon us

You're a fucking CUCCK anyways because you voted for Stein. We don't need your sympathy FAGGOT. You're part of the reason we're at where we are in American history right now.

SAGE. FUCKING SAGE FAGGOT

So you're tired of winning?

lol, nice damage faggot
>d-don't hate on Trump, o-or you might just make him more popular, y-you wouldn't like that would you, snowflaes

>MFW I CANT READ ANYTHING THAT ISN'T PUT INTO GREENTEXT FORMAT

>You're a fucking CUCCK
Virgin detected.

Yeah nazism is super popular thought the planet!

>actually starting to make me sympathize with him
You're not alone, user.

>low test fgts who weren't immediately on the Trump train literally the second Donald Trump's vocal frequencies penetrated their ear drums

No cool though glad you are being pushed right by the mainstream culture's faggotry

My country's newspaper is literally writing hit pieces about the guy who drove his car into the crowd.

Lets be honest here, assuming it was on purpose, it's wrong. But the crowd he drove into was very big, he killed one. The fact that only one died, makes me think he either sped up, trying to get away from someone or braked as he realized what was gonna happen.

Nah. I'm all for hating on Trump. I call that fucking idiot out all the time. I just find it utterly tiresome that I can barely find anywhere where he doesn't come up as a topic of discussion at some point. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about that windbag retard.

And on top of that I'm fucking tired of the bullshit he gets called out on. No one hits him on anything of substance, it's all stupid superficial shit. "Oh, you didn't condemn them ENOUGH" after he condemns the racists and violence at the Charlotteville rally. Meanwhile you never hear these braindead faggots talk about how his cabinet is riddled with Goldman-Sachs lackeys and other big business insiders like Tillerson and how his administration is a veritable who's-who of the American oligarchy. No, instead we here about all these fucking stupid tweets and "covfefe" type shit.

Anything to avoid talking about what actually matters though, I suppose.

I mean, don't get it twisted, I hate the guy for the shit he says, but I also hate how everyone just takes the cheapest, most asinine potshots at him for everything. There's a part of me that just wants to see him totally start kicking ass and taking names so the talking heads and SJW's get all butthurt and I can get a nice, heaping serving of schadenfreude when they have to put a sock in it or go full retard to try to keep talking shit.

I literally couldn't give a less of a fuck about that girl dying or the people getting hurt. Yeah, it's messed up and wrong, but there's more important things to worry about here in America. Another looming housing bubble collapse, an epidemic of opiate addiction and overdose, immigration crisis, refugee crisis, escalating international tensions and so much more. I'm tired of the media's attention-whoring and hyper-focus on Trump.

There is such an enormous amount of other things to care about. Yeah, I get it. Our president says dumb shit and isn't exactly politically correct, but for fuck's sake can we at least sprinkle in some other stories?

This is making miss the days people were worried about shit like a plane disappearing and having non-stop coverage of that for weeks on end. This is fucking ridiculous. And it's ruining conversation in social settings! I can't even go out and have a couple drinks or go to my local cigar lounge for a smoke without hearing about Trump this or Trump that. I'm lucky I hit the gym alone and put in headphones so I can be anti-social and lift in peace because I bet I'd hear some fucking dummies talking about the latest "news" from Trump's twitter feed.

Speaking as a person who literally studied politics in college: I'm sick and fucking tired of politics leaking into nearly every fucking aspect of life. It's driving me crazy!

The media doesn't tell you the truth. They don't even report the facts.

>tfw you'll never be in the timeline again where there was, for months on end, speculation if the LHC would create a black hole and swallow us up

Imagine if all along old mate in the dodger just had a seizure or something, then panicked and reversed. Didn't know where he was.

Everyone roots for the underdog in the end.

No. This is all the news there is. Trump is a fascist and all white people must be killed. There's nothing else in this world.

>Everyone roots for the underdog in the end.

So antifa?

this. these idiots never reverse course to be on the right side of history. if anything they double down with the lies because they can't bear to be wrong or admit that their ideology is evil. fact of the matter is these pissheads cannot be aloud to win on this timetime. It would mean the eternals enslavement of the human race.

Oh and btw the media does it for the shekels, basically the more dirt on trump the better. They need content. Sometimes, I wish he would just go off twitter for a while without any explanation -- and make the media be forced to report on real news. It would be a smart move...provided the news were positive.

She has nice tits for a jrw gilf.

I, too, dream of a return to the halcyon days of unending conversations of if the end of the world was unironically about to occur at any moment.

Anything to escape this non-stop mudslide of shit talking and hit jobs all focused on one single human being. This shit is outrageous. I thought Obama had it bad with how he was being targeted, but the treatment Trump has been getting makes that look like child's play.

Yeah I know. TV news is dying so they need the eyeballs on them so they are forcing 24/7 Trump coverage to keep people glued to their channels. People I know who have never, EVER been interested in the news or politics have been watching "news" non-stop since Trump entered office.

I understand why they do it, but it's fucking maddening because it has led to bullshit politics creeping their way in to nearly every aspect of my life, even if just a tiny bit, and sometimes I just want to forget about all that horse shit and just sit back and enjoy not having to worry about it all or hearing some nonsense story about how the President misspelled a word on Twitter.

It's like I can hardly get together with my bros and watch a race or a game and have a few beers and such without having to hear about all this gay shit.

The media sees Trump as some sort of abberation that must be corrected. They see the world through an NYC coctail party lense. We are the great unwashed who must be told.

you sound pretty gay OP. my suggestion is to become an hero immediately.

cool story bro