God....psycho, useless, or non-existent?

Portuguese christfags spend their whole life bowing and scraping to their magic, invisible faggot. Result? god smites them with 400 tons of timber.

Ausfag shitposter spends entire life pointing and laughing at christfags for being so monumentally stupid and cowardly. Result? Got a new job today.

Christfags - is your god a psychotic cunt or merely impotent? Or are you ready to admit that he doesn't exist?

Do you really want to know the truth, user? I'd be happy to explain.

He's now spending eternity with the father. And you're going to slave away and get shouted at due to your low work quality. You'll meet a girl at work that you will fall in love with and she'll break up with you for being too fucking boring

i'm listening user

I already know the truth, friendo. Just trying to get christfags to think. It's what I do.

>bad things happen

>therefore God cannot exist

wow you really did a number here, such excellent argumentation, truly never been done before

Assblasted religiotard dodging thread topic and making shit up.

no matter how hard you kick and scream, no matter what insults and blasphemies you spout, you cannot escape eternity, the weight of your sins, and the terrible judgement to come

Cheers mate. Welcome to atheism and congratulations on reclaiming your dignity!

god doesn't give a fuck.
what's the worst thing thats gonna happen?
go back to god? or nothing?

god don't give a fuck.
god just is.

are you atheist?

Hahahahaha. I'm quaking in my jimmies and my undies have become befouled with fear-pie.

I was an atheist since childhood, I converted by God's grace at around 23 after my 3rd year studying microbiology

Of course.

Which god?

The only God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Are you aware that thousands of other gods have also been created?

Back in around an hour, boys. Keep talking shit while I'm gone.

Jewsus and the magic sky faggot.

your garbage thread isn't going to be around for an hour

anyway, evil willed people like yourself will never be convinced, no matter what arguments are employed

just know that when you die, you will be judged and sent straight into the fires of hell

i used to be an atheist.
legit left my body
saw life flash
entered god
made my own heaven and hell
it was awesome.
perfect really.

god's non religious.
it really doesn't give a fuck
it just allows existence

and it lets each soul pick whatever the fuck they want or think.

god's just this medium.. like a blank canvas
to paint on.

and it can be wiped clean and repainted infinitely.

that's all it is.

it's you.

firstly I was an atheist from basically around 9 years old until a year or so ago. I don't believe in the Christian caricature of 'God' because everything about it is a laughable fucking fallacy, my favorite is the believe that Jesus was God who came down to special little earth as a man to teach us a wittle lesson. That's fucking stupid.

The elements we are all made from are forged in the furnaces of stars, we are basically bags of these elements that have become animated. We have no Idea how life begins. It's my belief that 'God' is basically the soul of the Universe as a whole. This God is conscious on some level we cannot comprehend and is the architect for this particular universe, this universe exists so other immortal spiritual beings can experience mortality and through these experiences can become 'one' with God or become enlightened basically. This God would never interact with the vessels that it uses because that would defeat the purpose of experiencing this reality.

Consciousness is the Universes way of seeing itself. Let me know if I sound insane. thanks

> it really doesn't give a fuck
it just allows existence
this

autism is no joke

>Genocides da KANGZ
>Genocides da earf
>Kills a ton of people for jews
>Cucks Joseph, gets rekt by the Romans
>Creates hell so people have the choice between worshipping him and burning for all eternity
>Puts a don't-touch-me in his perfect garden for absolutely no reason, and in his omnipotence cannot foresee that his creations (tm) would disobey him, dooming his "perfect" race of creatures to burn in hell for all eternity

Clearly god loves you user

Not an atheist, but not a Christian. If anything I gravitate to the teachings of Odin, to the words of Lavay, and the wisdom of nature itself. Asking after the MEANING of life is the wrong way. Meaning is ascribed. To know the NATURE of life is the true goal. Could I be wrong? Of course. I expect nothing after death, not in the sense that I expect NOTHINGNESS, but I simply have NO expectations. There could be a void. I could approach Saint Peter and be judged after Purgatory, and ascend to Heaven or be cast into Hell. I could journey across the River Styx and toil away on the endless field of labor for all eternity. I could simply be born again, with no recollection of my current life. I don't know. Do I claim to be more enlightened than hardset believers of any given faith? No. They looked at their options and chose their path. I'm not Nihilistic. I believe that this life matters, even down to the individual. Does this life effect the afterlife, if such a thing exists? If there is any type of afterlife, I'd suppose my actions would have to play a role in that. If no afterlife, my life and choices still bear meaning to ME, for I am the only constant I can be sure of.

you're good.

the return of aussie shitposting. i've missed you user

Or perhaps, there really is no true afterlife, and everything we humans have ever postulated otherwise is wrong. But do not forget the pineal. It's possible the "best" way to die would be slowly, giving your brain (yourSELF) time to process the fact that you're dying. The self's one, most important task is its own preservation. Remember, the only thing an individual can ever really trust is its own perception. Time exists only as we perceive it. In those desperate final moments that some do not experience (headshot victims, car crash, etc.) the pineal will release a flood of the chemical called DMT. You can take this chemical as a recreational drug. I have not, however talking with people who have has made it clear this chemical alters your very perception of time, making minutes feel like hours in some cases. Is it so absurd, then, to think that if you're fortunate enough to bleed out or some such, that your brain would flood itself with a chemical that would offer a hallucination that could, by your perception, last forever? Could we simply create an afterlife of our own subconscious choosing?

Hahahahaha

Yeah, as a Christian, the reward is in the next life. Everything in this life is just icing on the cake.

Why would God save you if you die?

If it anything it just brings you closer to heaven sooner.

I mean, guy gets release from this shitty horrible world vs guy who gets to be a wage slave for 50 years first. Who really won here?

God is just giving them an express ticket to heaven. He's benevolent after all.

Maybe live in a different country where literally everything doesn't try to kill you and maybe you'll see the light.

The Abrahamic god is no stranger to killing; mythology has it that he ordered genocide. With a reputation like that, a few Portuguese lives isn't a big deal.

We all live forever regardless of whether we exchange truth for Hebrew mythology.

>they get to be with God while you get to work for scraps worrying when you'll be fired again

Hello again jizzknuckles. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

>just know that when you die, you will be judged and sent straight into the fires of hell

Again with the threats. Another "good" christian. Did it ever occur to you that if your absurd little god made any sense at all, the threats would not be necessary?

Tell me more about this god, specifically about his cawk. Big cawk? I like my god to have a big ol' holy cock.

Not bad, m80. Not bad.

Sadly for christfags, god is a joke.

Cheers mate. It's nice to be appreciated.

This always bemuses me. North America has fucking bears, Africa has some bastard bigass animals, South America has freaky anacondas and the cunting willy fish, Asia has tsunamis and Europe has Greeks.

I feel pretty comfy here.

Were obviously talking about the God of the bible.

The others are FAKE GODS