Black people will be given $1 million each for reparations in your lifetime

Black people will be given $1 million each for reparations in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
hooktube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And one million blacks will die as a result.

they already were, it's called "welfare."

all niggers must die

If this happens I'm going to pull a Rachel Dolezal.

I believe you spelled welfare wrong

they're already given more than that and they still can't get their shit together.

>40,000,000 African Americans
>1 mil each= 40,000,000,000,000

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Can you explain me why they shouldn't get reparations? Seriously? I'm not even baiting.
They were enslaved and they are starting from a position of disadvantage today as a direct result of you enslaving them. $1 millions sounds too high but $100k sounds reasonable to me. They have a hard time finding jobs too tbecause of systemic racism
>inb4 hurr durr leftypol go away

Economy regulates itself

>tfw you wait for Dave's BASED sketch to be posted

Why would we give people money for work they didn't do?

If that happened, 90% of that money would go back to big business in less than 15 years.

Se what happen to people when they win the lotto.

Sounds like a one-time discount.

It'll be the easiest money the Jews ever made, too.

dunno how i missed this one

can you imagine all the money white people would make when 20 million niggers were suddenly nigger rich? it'd be a great way to launder some tax money into the hands of business owners and retailers.

Because having a free cruise from Africa, brought to a 1st world country, and given trillions in welfare, catering to their every demand in terms of how hard they can chimp out seems reparations enough.

And white people don't even get a thank you for taking them out of the stone age.

This is why there's hardly any "back to Africa" movements, because American negroes know full well they'd be living in a ditch, eating people.

Nope. Mothers are given every advantage, we are required to hire them even though they are sub par in every area. They are given admission to schools with lower scores. If you lived near them you wouldn't think they deserve anything. They are now being judged on the content of their character instead of skin color, but the results are the same. They suck

I'm trans-black. Pay up wagie

*niggers

let it happen. half will die from infighting, the other half will die by overdose

Fortunately I identify as black!

They already have plenty. They consume a disproportionate amount of welfare and other social services without paying in. They've been leeching off of us for decades.

they would waste it faster than you imagine

They weren't enslaved, their parents weren't enslaved, their grandparents weren't enslaved. They haven't been slaves for generations. They don't fucking deserve reparations because none of them actually experienced slavery and nobody alive ever owned slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

hooktube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

They dont deserve shit. All minorities actually look down at them, even hispanics, because theyre given everything and they still bite the hand that feeds them. Theyre so bad even actual African immigrants disown them.

>yfw the darker niggers demand more money than the lighter skin darkies and they start killing each other.

Great, I'll live long enough to see $1 million be worth less than the wheelbarrow carrying it.

sage

>Black people will be given $1 million each for reparations in your lifetime
That won't be enough.
Gib me mo dats.

And when that happens my "Nike" and "Giant Ass Spinning Rims and Menthol Inc." stock will make me a millionaire.
If this happens, I estimate that in 3 months or less the economic disparities between blacks and whites will be back to where they were or even greater.

>Black people will be given $1 million each for reparations in your lifetime
Gonna open up a same day loan spot.