Why Sup Forums countries never start

The best way to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children would be to create a white ethnostate, obviously. However, every time Sup Forums has decided to make a country, it turns out to be a LARP (The invasion of Tuvalu) or a scam (North Saron). Let's say we hypothetically begin a Sup Forums country. Where would be the location, what would are economy be built off of, and what type or government would we need?

>LOCATION
What we need to keep in mind about location is how accessible it is. While a deserted island would be nice, many deserted islands are like that for a reason. However we also have to make sure we aren't next to any other country that would not enjoy our presence.
Starting a revolution and declaring independence is far from practical, because despite the growing number of redpilled individuals, we are still vastly outnumbered. Therefore disputed territories or a maritime nomadic country made of boats would be our best bet.

>ECONOMY
What we have to keep in mind with our economy is that many Sup Forumsacks have jobs in STEM or are lazy NEETs. So we need to build are economy on unskilled labour and IT.
If the nomadic boat country is the best bet, an selling our military as mercenaries and recycling trash floating in the ocean would be a possible way to make money too.

>GOVERNMENT
This is a real challenge. Sup Forums is split between libertarians/ancaps and facists/natsocs. If we are a libertarian society, then we could very easily be subverted by semites. In fact, any sort of democracy can be easily subverted.
If we are a facist state, then if we have a weak, stupid, and power-hungry leader who cares more about himself than his aryan brothers, our state is done for.

I will do some research on the location and post that in the thread later. What we really need to focus on is:
>how do we begin a movement on Sup Forums to make a country without it failing?
If this thread gets many replies, I'll make this a daily/weekly general.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump. I am not giving up hope.

Lol those dudes are totes gay. Who would ever want to Ben or think like them. Black guys are pretty cool by the way.

Let them fuck our women.
Cmon! It's their turn :)

You would have to start a war for an ethno state. The Jews control almost every country through the central banking system. We have no shot without war. The UN would level any ethno state with sanctions. War is the only option.

Bump

Lol wtf newfag

>maritime nomadic country made of boats
nigga that sounds like Waterworld

Tl;dr
But will bump

I am sure there is a peaceful solution, at least for a while. If we stay away from jew controled places like Eurcuck and US/CAN, then I am sure we can lay low for a while. And building a tall country is much more viable than building a wide one in the modern day. If we can get a small place that isn't really cared about, then we could focus on building up our economy and military until someone decides to attack us. Russia could be a very valuable ally, since Putin isn't bowing down to die juden.

I hate summer Reddit

This is a bad idea.

>hates yourself
>Kek

Learn to fucking read ledditfag. But I'll give your spoiled ass a tldr anyways.
We need to find practical territory and set up a decent government for a Sup Forumsony to be a thing.

Guys I found an abandoned oil mining base out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. You guys wanna move there? I'll be the boss.

I've been in many Sup Forumsony threads and I have seen this images posted many times. This is very true, especially since no one will want to trade, let alone ally with a facist ethnostate. However, once enough Sup Forumsacks move and we can somehow attract females, then our country will only be small in size. If we play it tall, and focus on rapidly developing internally, then our country should be off to go. We could always become a Russian proxy if we need too.

We go to that island where they haven't even discovered fire yet, launch a bunch of dirty laundry all over the place and let disease run it's course on their immune systems. Then we install a king and send out boating missions to bring back women. The women of course bring more population and those new citizens will be told that the island itself gave birth to them so they become extremely nationalistic because they feel they are working for and fighting for their literal mother. Someone else finish my perfect island.

The natives are extremely aggressive, so it would be difficult to get close enough to infect them in the first place. Also, that wouldn't fly so good in the international community.

They won't know if we all go around in black face.

I found an island that is uninhabited, but could support goat herds. The problems are 1) there are no beaches, only steep cliffs, and 2) it is disputed by Haiti and a world superpower, USA.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island

bump bump
u m u m
m u m u
pmub um pmub

I really should've waited until later to post this thread, right now Sup Forums is filled with shills and the same thread over and over again because of the events at Charlottesville.

>but who is the leader

>LOCATION
Sup Forumsland should be an island because islands are defensible and are a natural barrier to illegal immigration and infiltration. Sup Forumsland will also need physical land for agriculture and access to international shipping lanes for trade.

>ECONOMY
Sup Forumsland should have an export-oriented economy. However, Sup Forumsland will not be able to compete with other export-oriented economies for global trade and will likely start with a developing, non-industrialized economy. Therefore, Sup Forumsland should specialize in the export of rare agricultural products with relatively low production costs compared to yields, such as medicinal-quality marijuana.

>GOVERNMENT
The Articles of Confederation are a good starting point. We have no choice but to abandon the idea of a white ethnostate since we will need the financial resources, guns and manpower of disillusioned Americans, the vast majority of whom are not of pure Aryan descent. Instead, Sup Forumsland should be a federation of largely segregated ethnostates, each with its own lands, people and government. In this way, we can have both racial equality under federal law and extremely limited race-mixing.

I don't plan on being the leader, I just want an ethnostate. I don't feel qualified to be the leader. I'm just a spokesman, trying to build up a cause.

thread is interesting enough to continually bump if we get the weekly updates. I wanna see what happens

Wait did some autistic retards actually believe that you could invade Tuvalu?
You're aware that they are a member of the commonwealth correct?
If you invaded that country you'd face the wrath of the British.

Im unsure we even have the firepower/numbers to invade even a developing nation

Can we start a wmaf country in thailand instead?

>LOCATION
See
>ECONOMY
Medical Marijuana seems like a good export, but as long as it is medical. We don't want to encourage degeneracy on other countries too.

>GOVERNMENT
I disagree with almost all your points.
1) the goal of this is to be a white ethnostate. We don't have to advertise ourselves as a white ethnostate, we just need to find some way to keep out nonwhites and liberals in a discrete manner.
2) If we are an island nation, we don't have enough space to be a confederation unless we are made up of several different islands.

Northwest Front. Join now!

Good luck fighting off America and Canada. I don't think the NWF will work. Starting from a blank sheet would be better, we wouldn't have to worry too much about national relations.

>especially since no one will want to trade, let alone ally with a facist ethnostate.

Translation: "Nazi Germany had no allies, and it never engaged in trade with neutral nations. I am a fucking retard."

>recycle trash floating in the ocean
>forfit our dignity as a state and just live off the trash of other nations
Seems like a fitting situation for Sup Forums

Nazism has never been tried before that, though. Name one country that will trade with a facist ethnostate that hates muslims.

Allies that we make that would be near us, similarly to how Switzerland and Sweden were economic assets to Hitler. Just replace Jews with Muslims I guess

> Name one country that will trade with a facist ethnostate that hates muslims.

Ironically, literally any Muslim country in the Middle East and North Africa that doesn't want to get reamed by Jews, Americans and Saudis simultaneously. Contrary to your incredibly stupid opinions, geopolitics doesn't operate on muh fee fees. Muslims are oppressed in China but China has close relations with many Muslim countries. They don't care about Chinese domestic policy, what they want is military aid and favorable trade deals.

I suppose you're right, and since it wouldn't be wise to advertise to the world that we're a facist ethnostate anyways, we could pick up some trade partners that aren't kebab or neutral once we get large enough. But at some point, the jews will turn on us and our only trade partners will be dune coons.

I only mentioned Muslims because it was the first thing to pop into my head. BRICS won't give a shit about your domestic policy either, they'll happily buy your uranium and oil.

If this ever gets past the single thread stage and goes to the larping/planning stage, I'll make a Discord and make it a weekly general.

Why don't we use Defend Europes new boat(S)?

This thread can't die just yet. We have a possible location and possible economy; now we just need to decide on a government. A militant meritocracy where the heads of agencies are appointed by other professionals could be ideal. However, jews could still infiltrate us. The system could work as long as we are diligent.

>In fact, any sort of democracy can be easily subverted.
Good thing we hate democracy too.

Democracy would work if jews didn't exist.

Our closest ally would be best Korea

The economy portion is an interesting prospect, especially since Sup Forumsland would be in a relatively favourable location. You'd need to have large quantities being produced, so you're looking at getting some of the US demand locked down, Canada (in the future) locked down, exports where-ever else as well. That's the only way to get ships willing to come through and carry medicinal weed.
As for other portions of the economy, as it is always wise to diversify a portfolio, what would be best? As said economics of scale would be irregular for a tiny island nation and most industry would not work. If a rare agri-focus is the export, what else would be produced?

Why not mine cryptos? :^)

Mining cryptos is a very good idea, but unless we fill the entire island with solar panels, we won't be growing our economy real fast.

I was memeing because mining is a terrible idea, especially somewhere like an island where there is a lot of moisture and salt spray.
It would need a sealed compartment with filters for moisture itself

The United States of America will be our country.

Small island economies are really hard to develop, and medical marijuana wouldn't work too well either because of the space needed for farmland. Tuvalu did manage to grow their economy off of tech though. Mining would be a bad idea, but IT in general wouldn't.

>LOCATION

SEASTEAD.

>ECONOMY

NATIONAL CAPITALISM.

>GOVERNMENT

NEOCAMERALISM.

So how are we going to get enough money to buy the dirt needed for a seastead, oh great wise ancap who knows everything about economics? Every kick starter turned out to be a scam when it comes to Sup Forumsonys.

>Sup Forums is split between libertarians/ancaps and facists/natsocs.
no

you are clearly retarded and your desperate fantasies are pathetic
>secure existence of our people
we have more than enough retards on this planet you fucking faggoty retard

>1 post by this ID

Religion should be forbidden there as it is source of evil. Also no government, full free market.

It would flourish af.

How would it stay white without government?

>fuck the bankers!
no credit
>gas the jews
pariah state
>muh reichwehr
one horse economy
>muh liebensraum
overextended resources

how is this not a complete failure?

Are you fucking retarded? Read the whole thread before commenting, newfag.

Just another day on Sup Forums where a thread with effort put into it dies with 50 replies, yet half-assed threads and slides are always bumped up to page 1. Why do I even bother staying here?