Well, Sup Forums? Don't you want to fight the establishment?

Well, Sup Forums? Don't you want to fight the establishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready to be human if everyone else is.

t. leftist

Niggers are too stupid to not vote for the leftists destroying us. When they act like humans I'll be willing to work with them. Unfortunately right now they're trained animals

Black people are fucking retards. I'm okay with nationalism for each race, but I don't want to burden white society by having subhumans (niggers) in there.

Aren't we all? Except if we back down, the leftists will eat us alive.

Is this meme talking about the hotep-alt right alliance? Hoteps are pretty based t b h.

Blacks are too jealous of whites to ever be their allies.

Humanity is the only choice.
who /humanist/ here?

humanism was pretty much the default secular ideology until libs turned everything into identity politics.

Any blacks or any other race who want to be self sufficient and end their reliance on whitey by improving themselves and their communities... I welcome as allies, but on the condition that whites retain their historical majority in this country. No browning.

>Human
>Niggers
>Jews
Never gonna happen m8

separate but equal worked well for a long ass time.

Fuck off with your humanist bullshit. We don't need 60 IQ chimps in our society. White culture has flourished for literally THOUSANDS of years before now.

Why do we need these savages? We don't.

>neither side is ready for unity. Most whites are too cucked and most blacks are too stupid

>humanism was pretty much the default secular ideology
How can you be this ignorant? Public education?

it's politically infeasible to get rid of blacks. They've been here too long and aren't going back outside of a major conflict. We should be aiming for the reinstatement of segregation. I have no problem with blacks as long as they stay in their own communities.

>Except if we back down, the leftists will eat us alive.

And it was always satanic cancer

explain how this is wrong? What do you think the secular ideology of the 30's to 70's (and much earlier than that in certain circles) was about? FDR/LBJ/Eisenhower were all humanists. It wasn't until po-mo came along that it got replaced by structuralism and identity politics.

yeah, it's not a good thing, in that it's pretty naive. But it was definitely more productive than the cancer we have now with libs and SJW's.

Yes pls. I'm just worried this place will never get any better because all of the far right forums are being shut down and they are all migrating to the chans. FML

Satan liberated himself yada yada yada.

You don't fight the establishment by following the pre regulated game rules, that's how you lose your time.

that's the NYSE

We should attack the Left's desire to label everyone by race. How long do we have to be a country before all citizens are simply "American" and not "American-[insert your race here]."

The Left seeks to divide us. The Right seeks to unite us.

Except neither Black nor White Power groups scare anyone.
And those groups getting along wouldn't scare anyone either.
It's the people who don't support the two party system that scare the establishment. Whether those people are in support of Trump or Sander doesn't matter. Leaning right or left doesn't matter. It's the fact they don't support the status quo, and they are gathering in large enough numbers to publicly challenge that status quo is what scares the "establishment".
That is why they call them racists, and communists. White and Black Supremacists. And other libelous and slanderous things. In an attempt to de-legitimize their complaints and halt the movement away from the status quo before everyone in that "establishment" looses either their jobs or their heads.

ALLAHU AKBAR

BLM is a hate group. I would support Black Nationalists like Malcolm X and give blacks autonomy and their own self-governance if it meant the rest of the country was institutionally white by constitution. BLM has no goals other than kill cops, more gibs and less law.

Then some idiot leftist decides to de-segregate in 100 years and we're right back where we started.

Honestly I think the only practical solution would to be just to give the left+blacks California and have them live in their utopia,which will turn to shit eventually all on it's own.

bitch i am the establishment.

>Don't you want to fight the establishment?
Go fuck a Maori

we aren't against immigration. we are against things that are incompatible with western liberal democracy. western liberal democracy is superior to any alternative on offer, and that is nothing to be ashamed about. when are those retards going to get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Yes, we ally and respect our differences.

Bullshit. Comparing rare rightwingers to the perpetually violent left is moronic.

The media hyping this shit while downplaying left/black violence just proves theres an agenda here.

Me too, but that's not how it works.

This is a good way to get stabbed in the back. Neither the black power groups nor the black community at large have proven they're trustworthy enough for alt-righters to form a coalition with

This is true. The majority of real people don't give a shit about black/white fringes. They simply hate getting taxed to death and getting nothing for it except bullshit. Infrastructure collapsing,no raises,bailouts for the rich and on and on.

That's why the elites infiltrate these groups with provocateurs then use the media to blow it up bigger than it is. Less than 0.000001 % of Virginians were at Charlottesville for fucks sake.

What fucking establishment
Tell me who, and where they are, and don't give me some bullshit like "Its the Jews at Wall Street"

Fuck off, niggers raped my sister just for being white. Some abstract shit about "the establishment" isn't going to bring us together. They hurt us and it's god damn time there was a reckoning for it.

Reminder: Voting changes nothing

The problem is that many have been trying to operate above that simple (and exploited) concept. That shit has been around since the 60's. Being friends with someone of a different race doesn't mean anything unless you have a plan of action, agenda and/or purpose.
That purpose with BLM on the scene is just being a walking punching bag.
Where are the working class African Americans who are not just in it for the ego rush?

They are working pretending to not know this people.

Well, fairs fair, now non-whites will be afraid of being hit by cars. It's almost like any efforts at dividing people could be working.

If Nazis stop being Nazis and niggers stop being niggers and Jews stop being Jews.
Of course.

But if I want to believe in fairy tales, I'd be a Communist.

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The real video of Donald Trump tearing down the media today. Let the truth be spread.

Fake. Its actually the opposite they want to install their new world order without borders and mix everywhere into a mono-race. You can't have that happen unless everyone drops tribalism and works together.

Looks like Donald Trump was right all along.

Will the media strategy of claiming Richard Spencer tier neo nazis represent all Trump supporters work?