CNN insider here...

CNN insider here. Can't use my name due to risk of firing but wanted to let you guys know that we've received a report that the impeachment of President Trump officially begins next week on August 26th. Mueller found something and they're keeping it quiet right now. But on the 26th it'll all come out. Mark my words. I may stick around to answer a question or two but I want to note that I won't give away any identifying information about myself or my source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN huh?

nice larp that's not how impeachment works

sage

The hearings begin the 26th

So is CNN bugging Mueller?

Good. Let the civil war begin. I wonder how CNN's execa will fare?

The day the term "legacy media" stuck was the day your death was assured.
You're fucking finished, Fake News. You're welcome.

>CNN Insider
You faggots keep posting this LARP but its fucking cringy find a new one

I can't comment on that without revealing my source

nice larp thread, have a image at my behest

>the hearings begin on a Saturday

ok you fucked up bye larper

FoxNews insider here and Don Lemon gets arrested for cocaine trafficking on Aug. 25. I can't reveal my source.

fake news

It'll be a special session. The massive gravity of the situation demands it.

0/10 reported for spam

stop baiting for replies faggot larper

You fucked up next time you make a larp thread set the day for a Monday or at the latest Wednesday.

sage

pics or it didn't happen

omg you're so fucking pathetic even trying right now

Wow how many times have we seen this.?
Nice try Shareblue cuck

Not sure why you find this so hard to believe that once this information comes to light they'll be forced to act asap.

This is your boss, Michael. Please report to the conference room to prep Anderson Cooper. IMMEDIATELY.

There have been some really good LARPers in the past, but this is piss poor quality. Mueller doesn't have the power or ability to start impeachment proceedings, congress does.

Massive...hahahaha

Does Anderson Cooper like to be choked during sex?

>LARPs as CNN
>Posts fake news

gg

He's presenting his findings in the preceding days

Well this thread is just pure garbage.
I've saged it.
And so shoul you.

Once they have all the Republicans killed or arrested they won't have the numbers for a quorum, will they?

This actually sounds legit. Trump is gonna have a tough next 6 months or so.

They have nothing on Trump, God you are stupid, go have some pizza with and hot dogs with Brock

He's heir to the Vanderbilt fortune because they can't do better than give it to a fairy.

So I guess he's probably into getting choked during sex and other things fags like that I'm not that interested to know about. Maybe hand-held butt pumps or whatever. Fursuits.

ah, the Credible News Network, glad you're here!

we aren't against immigration. we are against things that are incompatible with western liberal democracy. western liberal democracy is superior to any alternative on offer, and that is nothing to be ashamed about. when are those retards going to get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

I'm thinking it must be CNN...

this shit BETTER BE TRUE MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'M SO TIRED OF FUCKING NAZIS HAVING THEIR WAY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OF ALL PLACES!!!!
>'HURR DURR YOU HATE WHITE PPL DONTCHA'
>'WHITE GENOCIDE'
I FUCKING LOVE WHITE PPL, BUT IT'S TOO BAD WHITE WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU BACK YOU UGLY SMELLY TROLLS

no, it reveals a method, and a vague one at that. please try harder so that the larp is at least interesting

This is a worse LARP than WHanon

Findings on what? You'll have to do better than that.

So what are you suggesting happens on the 26th?

Take your LARP to >>/tg/>> the media wouldn't bury their grail on a weekend.

fag

Don't worry, friend. You won't have to deal with these smug bigots much longer when their President is out of office.

>forced to act
>double 2/3rds vote
seriously not how it works. he could be putin in a mask and they would still take weeks.
>sagemode activated

Shill

This is just getting started.

>hereby I conclude that we believe that Donald Trump perhaps may have accidentally one time met one guy who may or may not have worked for someone who had connection to russian nazi hackers and literally Putin
>THEREFORE IMPEACH DRUMPKGHF

you mean 'fluff' Anderson Cooper, gotta get the interns to slob on that knob before going on air

Can't go deeply into specifics due to the fact that it'd give away my source, but largely dealing with money Trump has tied up in Russia leading back to the government.

You say this every month, FAKE news

>The massive gravity of the situation demands it.
Niburu confirmed

hi kike insider here we have massive inferiority complex's and tiny dicks

I said the battle between Trump supporters and the cucks and the establishment is just getting started.

Excuse me but all 17 intelligence agencies already fucking KNOW

I work at CNN too
Mark from HR told me to let you know that you are fired for not being tolerant enough

drumpft is done for the nth fucking time. yasss

Oh wow, Mueller just started digging into financials and it's impeachment in 10 days? Wow you MUST be telling the truth! Fuck off

>impeachment of President Trump officially begins next week on August 26th.

On a Saturday?

>Bernie can still win!!!

sage

Wow! Thank God for this, I was starting to worry we would be stuck with the orange bigot for the rest of his term!

This is the laziest, most poorly executed KEEP I have seen in weeks. Neck yourself.

It's great that we have an organisation like CNN leading the people's revolution.

OP rekt

lol, at least everyone knows this will eventually happen.
trump is going to be that intern in a few months.

What information?
If this information is so critical then why isn't it brought to light yet?
Have they not forged it yet?

>replying to your own post when you are OP
he he heeee

Politicians and other super wealthy types always get suddenly ill or act out of character when facing actual criminal charges. Nancy's me talk lapses, McCains brain problems and Hillary's priesthood pursuit speak volumes over who is in trouble. Democrats refusing to cooperate on charges they created speaks volumes. FBI raids on Hollywood power donors speaks volumes. Meanwhile Trump's people cooperate, testify, and are healthy. Some might say that speaks volumes too. And then there's Donna and Debbie behaviour.

Glad to see REAL news reporting the facts despite what Nazi racists say and do!

samefag

"Mental lapses" I hate this phone.

ummmm you know we know you are the same person right? You fucking idiot this your first day on the job?

White House insider here. Everything they say is true, I can say more but lol fuck it right?

bleh

hold it up next to your braincase, or alternatively next to your gonads

CNN is truly the most trustworthy news organization out there!

>no grand jury lol

Total shill job. you are retarded. Nick Crompton is that you?

Someone gave up

this.
sage and move on you retarted Summerfags
drop a redpill or anything decent like a grenade and shut the door on your way out.

Is it a bribe or is it just prior owned property or investments?
Remember when HC got millions from Uranium One before selling off most of Americas Uranium to Russia?

Funny-President Trump is not being investigated. CNN-you always get things wrong. What if Mueller was given a pardon for his 20 years of covering crimes for Bush, Clintons and Obama in exchange for going after their criminal cabal? Might include a few CNN mucky mucks? Is that why they are getting hysterical? Remember the CNN insider who said Blitzer screamed if Schummer goes down we all go down???? We remember.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded. This board has IDs. We can see that you are the OP and that you are pretending to be someone else replying to the OP.

Go into this thread, you redditor faggot:

for martial law to take effect 5 major cities need to be in the sheet. they certainly dont want trump in lower bc fema cant enact their guy to take helm. so w all this fixins for the alt right and now alt left ( which president just spun up much to the dismay of media / establishment ) will make interesting tv. good luck with football season around the corner bc 6mnths produced nothing burger and normies will be tired of hearing same old song while watchig their ball games.

like user posted w the pic of cnn admin and along w sentiment of everyone real non bot n non liad shill on this board. try it. he aint fukn kennedy. this aint the 60s. ppl are hip to whats going on. war games were played. establishment loses in all scenerios. i also dont question this as a larp, it may be real. refer to previous text tho. president trump is a fuking winner and its why in the history of america the establishment has never been so scared, evident by them) acting in this manner. media cucks repub cucks included.

Seriously dude. First you pick a Saturday for the start of "hearings" and then bump your own post with an "oh goodie." kys

Dumb thread mods please delete

here's a (you)

He had investments in properties owned by the Russian government that were used for highly illicit activities

You are too autistic to make this even slightly believeable. How would saying if you bugged Mueller or not reveal a source?

If you don't have anything of substance to share, then fuck off, you're just a shitty larper.

Sage goes in the options field, newfags

Again when you do this tomorrow be mindful of the date.

just like he told russian hookers to piss on him he he he

Wow we have a moron who is commenting to himself, you should drink bleach moron

Fuck off faggot larper.

I have no need to post again tomorrow as I'm telling you all the facts of the situation right now.

hope CNN is prepped for the civil war.

nope