Colbert to Trump: The Only Thing I Doubt Is ‘If You’re Still Going To Be President By Friday’

DRUMPF BTFO

*sips tea*

mediaite.com/tv/colbert-to-trump-the-only-thing-i-doubt-is-if-youre-still-going-to-be-president-by-friday/

Lmfao. Good picture of the delusional drummer smile. Why does Colbert own slaves though?

Be nice or I'll... what?

Seems like a threat to me.

Ok Colbert played a delusion caricature of a right wing pundit, is he playing the delusional caricature of a left wing one now? Someone should ask him.

kek

That's what I want to know. The whole "I win" thing leads me to believe he is truly delusional and really believes Trump is evil.
Either that or he is afraid Trump will spill the beans on him and the world will see how much of degenerate Colbert really is

Oh no, some comedian sheisting shekels from dumb liberals says DRUMPF IMPEACH.

What will he do now?!

kek, it takes longer than that to impeach a president, and he still has the power to trigger martial law if he feels like it, right up until the impaechment vote

the funniest thing about watching the meltdown on cnn was the number of idiots who kept talking about his advisors "controlling" him, or not being able to. do they understand what president means?

You know exactly Jack shit about American law.

Watch Colbert be wrong again.

How many times has he said Trump is going to be impeached ?

You do bud?

>Colbert
>commentary that matters
Pick one

> Colbert to Trump:The Only Thing I Doubt Is ‘If You’re Still Going To Be President By Friday’

Sounds like a threat. Reported to the secret service.

Just change "Friday" to "November 8" and you have Colbert's entire show circa 2016.

How the fuck have his audience not gotten frustrated with his empty platitudes yet, also, we should label colbert as the richard spencer of the alt-left

How is Trump BTFO? Look to your left and smack Brock for hiring a moron

You know Colbert is good friends with Skippy? I'd bet my paycheck Colbert has eaten his share of hot dogs. It would be a shame if they gave him a heart attack.

So much leftist butthurt. They got handed a gift, and they managed to fuck it up in two days by thinking it gave them permission to tear down everything they didn't like, and then the president slapped them in the face with his dick for good measure. It is glorious.

>lol take that drumpfy, I'm so witty
I wonder how that asshole ever managed to be funny.

They never learn

GGGRRRUUUMPPPPFFFF

He rused us all!

They shoot themselves in the foot.

So, lads, I can only assume that when Trump is still president as of Friday, LE 2 SCOOPS MAN will be flooded with mockery and derision from us on Twitter?

I don't get it either. Because he was. And very funny. I thought it was his own writing. Now I'm starting to wonder if someone was writing for him?

Who still watches TV? No wonder the collective IQ here is sub-100.

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

I LOVE TRUMP

I LOVE TRUMP

I LOVE TRUMP

NO ONE THOUGHT HE WOULD WIN AND HE DID SO EVERYONE WHO HATES HIM CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK

Congress is still in Recess along with the Senate. None of them not even the Dems would rush back because they always blow off important crap for there stupid recess.

This photo will be on the future version of Wikipedia in a century.

Of course he had writers, but his delivery was excellent and he injected a lot of character into his roles, nowadays all he does is try to get a TAKE THAT DRUMPF into every monologue. It's sad when your Late Show material looks like shit next to your side characters on Harvey Birdman.

Oh shit. I never thought about that. That's an almond activator

>I-I was just pretending, h-ha ha

The perfect defense

>Early XXIth century violence against the metal form.

They'll be showing it in schools in a decade. "Behold! The glorious revolutionary. The brave hero for the people. She singlehandedly took down the fascist regime."

Colbert is a Canadian Alt-left racist. he has never known Jewish or black strife.

It will be an artist's rendition where she doesn't look like an old pillow with a greasy wig on it.

Trump to be assassinated by Friday.