Did Jesus ever give a definitive stance on racism? Is it addressed in the Bible (kjv)?

Did Jesus ever give a definitive stance on racism? Is it addressed in the Bible (kjv)?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Tower_of_Babel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

He's anti KIKE that's for sure

JESUS WARNED ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT IT'S WRONG TO YOU THE WORD HISPANIC IN A RACIAL DISCUSSION BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

BLAME MESTIZOS NOT CRIOLLOS

JESUS SAID THAT

HE FUCKING DID

SO ANYONE WHO BLAMES MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH IS IN HELL

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

God is inside us an all around us.

Isaiah 40:17. Leviticus on how to treat strangers. Sojourners and good Samaritans are mentioned many times. The Ethiopian was blessed. But then the FP is also BP in that politics and all this shit got fucked up along the way
Also this

>unironically listening to a jew so jewish that not even the jews liked him

everyone is a slave

you are either a slave to sin and the devil

or you are a slave to jesus who bought and paid for you with his blood on the cross

Hitler wasnt even called a racist youre talking of an idio sycrantic ideological filed crafted in the 70s.

[A] woman whose daughter had an unclean spirit heard about [Jesus], and came and fell down at his feet. The woman was a Greek, by race a Phoenician from Syria. And she started asking him to drive the demon out of her daughter. He responded to her like this: "Let the children first be fed, since it isn't good to take bread out of children's mouths and throw it to the dogs! [kynaria]" But as a rejoinder she says to him: "Sir, even the dogs under the table get to eat scraps dropped by children!" Then he said to her: "For that retort, be on your way, the demon has come out of your daughter." She returned home and found the child lying on the bed and the demon gone (Mk. 7:25-30).

>neither Chad nor robot

fuck off kike.

You're just jealous you're cursed for eternity for killing jesus.

THE GOYIM KNOW

you fucking worship satan u retard

Literally king of jews heir too lmao hes justbserving the jewsbas their sovereign by gettingnjews tonrule the goyim

Stfu muslim, only in islam does it say that we are the slave of god while in Christianity it is said we are children of God

he said we should gas the jews

yes, he called jews "synagogue of satan", told them their father is "father of lies", got pissed when they tried to kike around in his daddy house, grabbed a whip and made some new testament lynching
be like Jesus, do not get into jewish machinations

He said more than father of lies He said your dad is Satan pretty much

so if the jews now are not the jews ( as jesus said) then who are the real jews now

Some are given one talent, others five talents, and others ten...

yes he did
Jesus was based as fuck
stupid jews killed him and now they are pissed when they concluded they had their shot at being chosen people and failed because of retardation and greed

Only he inwardly is the jew. But you can do the occursed laws perfectly and still fail. It's Christ or nothing. Circumcise only the heart. Restore the rest

>blame it on our kids please
>IT WAS PONTIUS!

jews never really changed over all those 2k years
who is chosen people? good guys, probably Christians, but that is theological issue and will raise a shitstorm if you start about denominations and stuff

Yes it's addressed. Jews were the chosen people of God in Old Testament, everyone else was fucked. After Jesus' death, his brother James took over the church. James wanted only Jews in the fold; Paul wanted to preach to non Jews, so he said fuck you, James, I'm preaching to gentiles.

Nice larp, but I love the idea of the globalists frothing at the mouth at our autism.

Rasicim was invented by a Jew in the 20th century

hm yes I would assume Christians, otherwise what was the point of him

Thats not the extent of it. God divorced Israel and went to the Gentiles and told them the Pauline doctrine would be coming. Did Christ not say Israel is trampled by them right now?
Good posts

He was radical centrist
Criollos are basically 100% spanish breed niggers

The end goal of Christianity is the annihilation of all human individuality and free will, which includes race and civilization. Imagine the deracinated, propertyless, universally-surveilled and universally-controlled global State planned by the Jews and picture it on a spiritual level.

You cant save yourself. You were promised you wouldn't die. Immediately died. Then killed yourself to die with the woman

Yea but communism is ONLY possible with God

sure, disinfo user

He believed that black lives do in fact matter too

Blood curse in Matthew 27:24-25 "his blood be on us and our children"

Then try to redirect it (in the modern day) by claiming it was Pontus Pilate even though he gave them the choice between Barnabas and Christ. Also, the washing of the hands being symbolic, as he didn't want Christ's blood on his hands.

>"You have been unfaithful; you have married foreign women, adding to Israel’s guilt. Now honor the Lord, the God of your ancestors, and do his will. Separate yourselves from the peoples around you and from your foreign wives.”

why do the kikes keep winning then, this constant victim playing bullshit is like a suit of armor, I'm sick of it

God is a racist.
infogalactic.com/info/Tower_of_Babel

Because the synagogue of satan literally has satan backing them. Don't worry though, the day of the lord comes.

All christians are israel though

"Spiritual Jews" aside, you have to dive into Wewuz (And ignore all of Acts) to pretend that Christianity wasn't founded by racial Jews. It's the ancient forerunner to Judeo-Marxism, it created the equivalent of the Red Terror in Europe for a thousand years (Look up major European inventions before and after 400-1400), it guaranteed Jewish power to the modern day by banning non-Jews from the European banking industry, it did an absolute shit job of fighting the Muslims to the point where half the Roman Empire is in their hands to this day, and its most powerful fields of modern leadership are in cuck-adoptions and migrant footwashing. Making the connection between Jesus saying he's a Rabbi and Jesus actually being a Rabbi should not be this difficult.

Totally off topic, but I still don't understand why this bearded faggot is always depicted as being as white as my Earl that works at the tire shop.

but israel is not israel, which is weird

Well no shit, he was a shade between them and Hispanics

Can anyone prove that Jesus existed.

that is troubling if I understand it correctly

Jesus is now called earl,and works in a tire shop?

Can you prove he didn't?

No, so shut the fuck up and go get cucked by Jamal while your our government wastes billions of dollars on NASA and bullshit like that which is a clear attack on Christians.

No. That's impossible, because if he did exist, he has been dead for thousands of years. I'll reword it for you.

Why is he always drawn as being as white as fuck, when he was a sandnigger

If it's not your experience it's not your reality,surrendering your free will to believe trap,means you live in fear of not knowing,grow up.

BASED JESUS
A
E
D

J
E
S
U
S

>NASA is an attack on christianity.

actual christian here. If your faith is so shallow that you cannot accept the moon landing as evidence of god's great creation, then you might as well be a fedora tipper.

>he was a sandnigger
He was an israeli jew wood merchant

Do you not know your semites?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
The best part is that once Europeans found out how hard the Catholic Church was screwing them, it took almost 20 million dead to break half of it.

No. He was against false prophets. Kikes claiming to be the chosen race are false prophets.
And since he didn't speak on race relations, and slaves were OK, it's safe to assume that slaves would never have been liberated if it weren't for kikes. Kill em all.

Ask the Mormons....

>not good to stay neutral in the fight against Satan

>Winning
They're spiritually dead. They can win with the corporeal, as the Prince of the Air, is aiding them but Christ will return.

That a massive religion spawned from him and was unable to be stamped out is probably the best evidence that there was at least a traveling teacher called Jesus at some point. Seems unlikely that so many of the early christians would die for a bit.

he LITERALLY said obey your masters and be really nice to your slaves

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

The (((Bible))) teaches that the Jews are god's chosen people. So yeah it's racist.

it's just depressing tho, meaniwhile

>Hey guys I have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old hehe there is something from the Old Testament about Jews being chosen the chosen people that makes the bible all Jewish even though their status as chosen people has been abolished for two thousand years lel

he called a gentile woman a dog.

Jesus didn't say that, but I agree with you.

Spain=white/Europe
Mestizo=Amerindian human sacrifice people

all men are equal stupid.

you can literally type that same question into google and get the verses stating as much.

Google tower of Babylon.

All the races came together and spoke one language. They then tried building a tower to reach the heavens.

God came down and was like "what the fuck is this shit?! I separated you for a reason." He then kicked over the tower and reseperated the races.

God chose the Jews because He wanted a challenge.

>the virgin false prophet has 11 wives and tons of sex slaves
>chad messiah has no wife
e-explain this...

Jesus was a nigger. Prove me wrong.

>moon landing
>real
Go back to 9gag

Jesus didn't fall for the jew vagina, a real chad resists all temptation.

I think pol sometimes loses sight of this verse.

okay, i understand the vaginal-jew problem now.
i wish someone could explain how muhhammad stays virgin with 11 wifes and tons of sex-slaves.
is it erectile dysfunction?

love each other

Is Serbian bible good?