Melbourne's Yarra Council drops Australia Day ceremonies

archive.fo/SbiWw

What went wrong with Melbourne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's nothing but poos, chinks and leftists. They're trying to diversify though, by bringing in some more sudanese """""refugees"""""

Jan 26 will always be Straya day

This is actually goof for us since now the Greens will loose that council. Shitaniel Andrews is already fucking up Victoria to record levels and everyone hates the fucking greens. Expect a coalition landslide next state election. Also I wanted to add, Melbourne isnt all lost. The resistance is still here. Just tune into 3AW sometime and you'll see. Also alot more suburbs that were shit are now getting good again since the house prices went up and commission flats are being demolished.

THE RESISTANCE IS STILL ALIVE! DONT ABANDON US YET!

Oh for fucks sake.

Operation save straya day.

I'm gippsland. I'll be up for any op's. Been keen to rally.
Guess I better find something to knock out a shield from.

We will prevail. We will not be moved.

Majority of Melbourne stands with you. Dont let CBD/inner city hipster reports, vice, sbs or abc tell you otherwise. If you want more confirmation, I drive uber on saturdays and every person I have met does not stand for this bullshit.

Countries are bad. Didn't you listen to Facebook? Wow, you're so uneducated.

Check out this goy. He lives in a house.

>Melbourne
every fucking time, can't we just ship them all to New Zealand?

Unit actually.....

THANKS CHINKS

Fucking dole bludger

Australia YESSSS

Yall ought to celebrate it enmasse anyway and give the council the finger

Fuck off Justin

Wagie located

I wipe my arse with leaves

Its the fucking CBD/Inner City. The council is greens controlled. They'll get voted out now since even the fucking state government said its retarded.

>It is understood Yarra Council could be stripped of its authorisation to conduct citizenship ceremonies as early as Thursday.

>Assistant Minister for Immigration Alex Hawke sent a letter to councils across the country on Tuesday warning that if they stopped complying with the Australian Citizenship Ceremonies Code they would lose their hosting rights.

>"The government views the recent public actions of Greens-dominated councils, using their ability to host Australian citizenship ceremonies to lobby against Australia Day on January 26 as a breach of the Code," he said in a statement.

Probably the only good Shitaniel Andrews has done as premier. Good thing hes gonna fucking loose the next election.

Only the SJW and hipsters please.
Some of us here are fighting the good fight

THANK YOU!!!!

What area btw?

>Expect a coalition landslide next state election
labor*

Ive heard some really fucked up stories about green controlled councils. Stuff like shutting down business and hertiage sites because of nonexistant polution or if they use a carpark.

What's that stab proof plastic, that's heat moldable.
I don't want to get stitched up by the fucking blacks with knives when I go up.

Outer north.
Darebin shire

You have no fucking idea how hypocritical they are. They effectively profit off coal but push shitty power schemes and bullshit conservation plans all the time.

Im ready to bet on it.

Nice. Far north myself near Eltham. Banyule Shire. Grew up in Fairfield though.

So people come here from a different country and are considered Australian, but Australia day is "racist" LOL and are abbos EVEN Australian? Like how far do we go back with this? Were the dinosaurs in the Australian area of the world Australian?
Amirite ladies???

we aren't against immigration. we are against things that are incompatible with western liberal democracy. western liberal democracy is superior to any alternative on offer, and that is nothing to be ashamed about. when are those retards going to get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Pandering to less than 2% of the population

Plenty of scrap at hazelwood.

Cant count how many of those Ive ripped down desu.

Use chopsticks. Or even nunchucks if that takes your fancy. Personally I'm going to let them have sex with every woman in my family because Facebook told me they're better than me. Did you know they were the genius architects of the Egyptian Pryamids? Haha, they must've became sick of being the best. I wouldn't mind appropriating their culture and sticking a dinner plate in my lip and sloping my forehead.

Don't hate.

Same

Who's the faggot that was going on about Trump's News snippets in the senate. Dudes a literal retard. I can't believe mongs vote green in the current year of which we are living in.

Only inner city fucks vote greens and with this new stunt, they effectively set up their own demise from the Yarra council. Mark my words, next election NO ONE will vote greens. Even fucking Labor doesnt wanna be associated with them.

Cheeky cunt.
I was thinking of using corrugated tin, With a counter weight on one end to make it a useful 'long reach' shunting defensively item.
Even got a place here that I think has a challenger for rental. Might be a charger tho. Not sure.

Should be more than enough to get some literally shaking happening.
I've seen images of Melbourne's local antifa. They seem of no concern. It's the teenage niggers that may become a serious problem, even more so than they are now.
But given how large crows of pro Australia day should be. I think they'll be a no show.

Any facecuck fags here should start looking for their gang members to follow. For intel come the time.

Bacteria isn't even Australian. They should get a fucking job and contribute already. I'm sick of them. Their attitude is totally not fair dinkum doo. GET A jOB YOU FUCKING BACTERIA! They're my hands, if you want to live there you better fucking pay taxes.

>I've seen images of Melbourne's local antifa. They seem of no concern. It's the teenage niggers that may become a serious problem, even more so than they are now.

Nah. Apex is in decline since those sudanese darkies got deported and ANTIFA is only a university (very specifically LaTrobe University) thing. All the rallies FOR the change happen in the cbd. We also have the 'move along' protest laws as well so they wont do shit.

Everything.

I hope Victoria gets a tap from Kim when the nukes fly. The only way to fix Victoria is to glass it from orbit. We have to be sure.

You guys shit on Melbourne but the entire country is exactly the same, so fuck off. Anglo-cuck grandparents across the nation sold out the future of this country.

hire coaches, truck in bogans, provide free BBQs

Make Yarra the heart of Australia day celebrations in Victoria.

>Lets bomb the whole state lmao

You might as well bomb all of Australia and the parliament you spineless cuck. SeeThey already do and I'll mention it again that these greens fucks wont survive the next election and have been disavowed by everyone. Yes even fucking Labor.

Antagonising Antifa in Victoria is absolutely the best state you can do it in, since the crimes Legislation Amendment (Public Order) Bill 2017

Wearing a mask to demonstrations will get you butfucked in Vic now.

Don't forget to shake hands with the homosexuals who just gave each other a finger bum minutes before your arrival. Don't be homophobic, only closeted gays do that. Didn't you listen to psychology in school? Fucking bigot. Oh, you're a fucking racist too. Do you hate Jews? You're the same as Hitler.

greens control melbourne, go 25km outside and everything changes

wow so brave

Nope. Just Victoria. Fuck that place. The whole state are a pack of yes voting apologists.

Say Hi to Waleed for me.

For clarification, having a gas mask on you for if you need it is OK?
So long as I'm not wearing it to hide my identity?

Well women shouldn't be allowed to wear makeup at protests. Literally masking their true identity. I guarantee there's a Jew behind every makeup.

Saving money, who the fuck gives a shit about australia day?

There are people who go to these things?

Even Sydney banned Gender-theory being taught in schools this year.

>Make Yarra the heart of Australia day celebrations in Victoria.
you would expect them to be one of the places that doesn't ban ceremonies

Celebrate diversity, GET SOME PORK ON YA FORK!

>greens control melbourne

ONLY THE FUCKING CBD AND INNER CITY! HERE I'LL POINT IT OUT!

So is WA, NT, QLD and NSW. Whats your fucking point? And what makes you think I support SJW shit?

Sup Rabbinical leader Israel Mitterheizerberz. How was that goyskin you had for din dins last night?

Victoria is a beautiful state, especially the more rural areas, it has a rich history created by tough men. Don't shit on Victoria just because you think we can't see you over there in NSW jacking it to BLACKED.

fucked pathetic......
this will only strengthen my wild activities on jan 26.
i used to be proud of my city now its a fucking embarrassment to hail from here.

i swear next year im going to be waving a pure union jack through the streets blasting god sve the queen and calling everyone i see James.

Frankston here, south of Dandenong is nothing but whites please don't glass us.

It says they'll just refer to Australia Day as "January 26" until another "more appropriate" term is adopted nationally

Is Franga getting better now? I know my side is. All the fucking Somalis are emigrating to the inner city or far outer area in fucking records since the commission flats are getting knocked. That includes the dole fucks.

The landscape is pretty fucking ace, but you're way over your poofter quota. Sort it out.

do you sleep in a nest man?
that would be so good.
All cunts on centa should build an actual NEST for themselves. If i ever find myself on centa i will 100% do this.
NEST-LYF.
yolo.

If you're on the dole you get every wet hole. That's how I introduce myself to an attractive woman that I fuck.

I hope so. Melbourne was unrecognizable when I went there last. It had been 10 years, I won't go back again if it's still like this.

>but you're way over your poofter quota

At least we dont have a fucking pride parade unlike NSW.

Shazza and Monique from the local crack den dont count.

Not from NSW. Fucking mainlanders.

A pile of sticks is a faggot. Therefore, nests are for homosexuals. I knew birds were gay. Always shitting because their boyfriend just stuck his pecker up his cloaca. Fucking Jews.

NEST-LYF!!!!!!

Who gives a shit about Yarra ranges

CHECKED.
fuck you im starting construction on my NEST tonight, I have a new lease on lyf now
NEST-LYF!

Stop pretending the rest of the country is any different, we're all varying degrees of cucked

Every woman is beautiful. Even the obese ones. I buy them maccas for dates. Makes good lubrication for those tight bum holes.

But it is. The level of degeneracy in Sydney and Melbourne is out of control.

WA and SPECIFICALLY Perth along with Tasmania were the first to suggest changing the date. QLD sold off the beautiful reef to poo developers, NSW has gay pride through the roof, SA government is marxist (lol renewable energy fail) and NT well......you know.

So tell me where exactly is degeneracy IN control?

No you won't. I'll push you out.

Every straya day I standout front of house with flag waving in wind. Stand on front lawn with a barbie and offer cunts who drive or walk past a free snag in bread (Beef or pork, killed properly not that pissy halal crap).

>tfw used to live in Hawthorn
It was 2013, the hawks had just won, white Australian families were celebrating on the street. Smiling children, enthusiastic fans.
Ice creams and sausage sizzles.
Clean streets and clean living

>avg house costs 900k
Why even live

WEH!! YOU FKA IL FKN SLAM YA DOWN!!!
and then i will force you int your nest where there will be a fake egg placed. Your natural instincts will kick in and you will attempt to care and nurture for the egg effectively LOCKING you into the nest...
NEST-FKN-LYF-4-LYF!!!!!!!

Hawthorn is still like that and AFL celebrations are still bigger than ever. The streets are also still clean. The only thing that changed is that more ultra-rich jews moved in from Balaclava to Hawthorn to be closer to the city.

No one actually. A lot of people are moving to places like Ferntree Gully or Rowville now. The yarra is brown as shit anyway.

I'll fuck your nest up and pretend I didn't do it. Are you quite infuriated right now?

I'll also send immigrants there because nest borders are inherently racist.

Fuck you're joking right? I lived in balaclava too I couldn't stand those ultra Orthodox crazies.
Except this one qt jewess who lived behind me.. Damn

But yeah reee jews etc

>balaclava
I had to go there once. Fuck, what an eye opener.
Still don't get how Jews are allowed to go to Isreal to participate in their army and come back still under an Australian citizenship.

Yeah its been happening for a while now. I remember when they all were down in St.Kilda and the Ruskies took up most of the South East. Expect a Yeshiva school in Hawthorn soon. Matter of fact expect the entire SE to be Jewish or Russian or Russian Jewish (Caulfield North and South, Hawthorne, Balaclava, Ormond, Chadstone and probably a little bit of Oakleigh).

We'll never know.

Don't even right now. You sound like Adolf. Are you going to gas them? Let them have your money. They need it more than you.

Fuck is a Yarra Council?

M8 I'm from the East out near the Yarra and I can attest to the presence of completely hypocritical and nonsensical cunts.
The worst part is the apathy. The absence but gradual increase of crime proportions is starting to run people through, but there's still incessant encouragement of apathy towards these issues' resolution; everyone has an opinion, but they keep it quiet because they're probably near 3 other fucking foreigner families.

Apparently north end near Melbourne gets a fair amount of Arab crime don't know if you see that at all.

A "Yarra Council"?

Welcome seppo, yankee, southernor or Texan, whatever you prefer.
Our government has three levels of hierarchy;
Federal
State
Local

Council is a local government usually.

They look after the marina in Melbourne. It gets it's name from the iconic Yarra boats.

>Melbourne

Something with that kind of name in my country would be an Indian tribe, which of course wouldn't hold to being patriotic.

Sort yourself out, lads.

I've heard no such thing of arab crime here we're a law abiding people. Now shut the fuck up while I take over your nation.

ID changed since I'm on the phone but yeah arab crime is there but not as big as it used to be. As I said with the flats and commission housing being demolished a lot of them are on the move. Heidelberg and north of Preston will always be shitholes but things are better.

Incidentally the resource I found marked it as a dominant European ethnic area, but with a crime record dominant of Arabic criminals from the neighboring district.

And due with police testimony apparently Lebs are having random scuffles and gang wars with other Lebs and Arabs, Turks are still insane cunts too.

Good to hear that they're moving on out. I heard also from police testimony visiting there that the flats themselves, and over in Knox, were constructed from shitty laundering-tier materials that did fuckall for the residents' health and wellbeing.

Hahaha where are you getting this info from habibi? I don't know a m8 of mine that isn't buying his 2nd house and renting it to piss poor aussies. Commission housing was never the problem we're already dug in like a tick its all ogre now habibi. Go have some shawarma while I colonize this fine land.

Abo's weren't really a problem here. Unless they took someone for cannibal purposes. You'll see many cases of where a 'sheep' was taken, resulting in 100 abo's murdered.
But in modern day they've been corrupted by the left into thinking we owe them something.