Realistically what are the chances for impeachement?

Realistically what are the chances for impeachement?

What percentage is less than zero?

If he pardons the Joe arpaio I would say 90% at this point

Very little
Saged

after mueller is finsished with him and his ties to the kremlin are exposed it's all over

0.01% becuase Trump literally dindu nuffin (that we know of). He's also barely been under oath so I don't even really know what laws the Democrats and Neocons could hamtstring him with.

0% if the House stays GOP. 100% if the House goes to the Dems. 0% chance of actual removal in any situation.

>TRUMP SEEN FLEEING THE COUNTRY TO UNKNOWN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY

it's happening

Anything seems possible now. I wouldn't even be shocked now if Trump confessed under torture to spying for Russia since 1996 and scheming to give Alaska to Putin.

0%. He literally hasn't done anything wrong. At least not yet.

impeach- they have a small chance

remove from office- no way we're going to let that happen

His hate tweets against trans in the military is an impeachable offense so very high

P=1

>Realistically what are the chances for impeachement?

That remains to be seen based on what Muller presents and that's going to be months away yet.

If anything the events on the last days advance the OTHER path to Trump getting the boot: the 25th Amendment. But even that is not close yet.

If the Dems get control in 2018, Trump is impeached by 2019. Mark my words.

>they're impeaching him for being neutral about a nazi rally getting interrupted by commie anarchists
What the fuck do they want from him? He could literally switch to Obama's stances and they'd still find a way to hate him.

You can't impeach without a crime taking place. At this point tracing any crime back to Trump seems virtually impossible.

>Hate tweets
>Impeachable offense

Whatever you say.

None. Muller would have to find something big or Trump would have to fuck up big league. I was worried today but now that things have settled its clear Trump did not defend Nazi's or LARP'ing autists.

Greater than 50%.
The Deep State has been waiting to impeach the fuck since November. They're just giving him enough rope to hang himself with

Theres better chance for him to be overthrown in a commie revolution than there is for him to be impeached.

I would not put money on either.

Impeachment is a political act, and has nothing to do with the law. As long as Republicans control the Senate, the chances are 0%. Better chance for a military coup, if he, for instance, ordered a nuclear strike on anyplace. But if the suck ass military didn't overthrow Bush before the invasion of Iraq, I doubt whether they have the balls.

With things like Charlottesville recently, and the predictable escalation between now and something like that happening, it would literally spark civil war.

Probably none. Even when they impeached Clinton they still let him take office and act as a president.

He was never convicted. Impeachment is a two part process. The House "impeaches" which is like making a an accusation. The Senate holds the trial. Clinton was found not guilty.

0%

I hope it happens.

let's get a hashtag going to protect Trump (even if it will probably get taken off the "trending" by Twitterjews

#I'mWithHim
#MyPresident
#PreservetheUnion
#ProtectTrump

Non existent. No matter how much GOPE hates trump siding with dems to give him the boot would be political suicide.

Unless of course he is convicted of a crime

You cant impeach a sitting president on anything that happened before his presidency

Not even a remote chance of it happening.

0%
protip my leafy friend, impeachment is meaningless in this country. Clintoon set the precedent.,

If he is impeached, expect our country to be very close to a civil war. Which is what the people pulling the strings likely want, but the common leftist parasite is far too stupid to see that or care.

There'd have to be some pretty serious shit stirred up for them to even make impeachment a possibility.

>Clinton was found not guilty.

bullshit

Realistically none.

Right now it's a 0% because he hasn't committed any crimes. In the next 3 years who fucking knows.

I don't know where you got that idea from, user. But it's plain wrong.

Clinton's own impeachment process began from stuff that happened way before his presidency.

Fpbp

The only way it happens is if the Democrats take power in 2018 and delude themselves into forcing it in an attempt to usurp power with no actual criminal conviction behind it.
That would of course be the end of the USA as we know it, but part of me wonders at this point if they actually are planning on doing it

>siding with dems to give him the boot would be political suicide.
It would be way worse than just political suicide. This is literally a great way to start a civil war if that's what you're trying to do.

Ole Slim is faaaar, far away.
You can try None, but I don't think it's going to get you anywhere.

No, Clinton lied, under oath, about getting his cock sucked in the oval office

But Whitewater was initially what began the investigation. Clinton committed perjury during that investigation.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: presidents don't get a clean slate for crimes they may have committed before their terms.

their biggest fears is president trump being successful, why vote for these career politicians when a random man did a better job on his first or second term. is that not why they hated your first presidents, because they were originally not part of the (((in))) group?

>realistically
>comes to Sup Forums for this
>a fucking leaf

yeah we gonna invade canada now
we'll hunt you down and make you hand over your internet

Zero at least for first time. Republicans are going to gain more senate seats in 2018 since all the Democrats up for re-election at that time are in very vulnerable positions. Especially the ones in Michigan and West Virginia which should be easy wins for the Republicans. Who knows by 2020 after his re-election the Democrats might finally start gaining house and senate seats.

>TRUMP'S LATEST TWEET IS IN COMPLETE VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND RELEASING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION IS ENOUGH FOR IMPEACHMENT.

I read a new one of these every morning.

>they're trying to impeach trump through twitter tags

0%

If they don't pull off a miracle and win in 2020 I honestly expect the Democratic Party to start splintering by the 2022 midterms.