Iran lashes out at talk of new sanctions, says it could abandon nuclear deal 'within hours'

Hassan Rouhani, the president of Iran, said Tuesday that Tehran could abandon the 2015 nuclear deal "within hours" if new sanctions from the U.S. are imposed.

Rouhani claimed that the new sanctions would be a breach of the agreement made between Iran and other countries, including the U.S. and China.

Iran's president claimed that his country is capable of restarting its nuclear program within hours -- and quickly bring it to even more advanced levels than in 2015, when Iran signed the nuclear deal with world powers.

"If America wants to go back to the experience (of imposing sanctions), Iran would certainly return in a short time -- not a week or a month but within hours -- to conditions more advanced than before the start of negotiations," Rouhani told a session of parliament broadcast live on state television.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/15/iran-lashes-out-at-new-sanctions-says-it-would-abandon-nuclear-deal-within-hours.html

>is this just Trump's 59d chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/middle-east/iran-boosts-missile-program-by-500-million-in-response-to-sanctions-vows-death-to-america/news-story/0f5b9c1889d27f3b29f6c4b37eba2dc6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They won't abandon the nuclear deal. If they wait just 10 or so more years theyll have unrestricted access again and also will be allowed to purchase modern military gear off world markets. Rouhani is just saying this to appeal to hardliners who never wanted the deal to begin with.

Ready to die for Israel Trump?

>They won't abandon the nuclear deal.

And when they do?

Iran is in a tough spot, much like north Korea. Lose the nuclear program and get shit on.

I'm 99.99% sure they won't. I'm iranian I know the politics there. All the sabre rattling is about appealing to half the country who are very sovereignty focused. They never publicise their actual plans and agendas

>I'm 99.99% sure they won't.

Ok and when they do?

fucking obama piece of shit gives them 1.4 billion in cash, and what do they do? fucking spend 500 million on ballistic missile program

news.com.au/world/middle-east/iran-boosts-missile-program-by-500-million-in-response-to-sanctions-vows-death-to-america/news-story/0f5b9c1889d27f3b29f6c4b37eba2dc6

fucking shit guys, obama fucked us over so fucking hard i dont think we can ever recover

its like his dream was to knock us down from top dog of the world to be equivalent to 3rd world shitholes

why? why would he fucking do it

>Lose the nuclear program and get shit on.

That's why they are going start building their nukes very very soon.

North Korea shows that if you got nukes, US won't fuck with you.

>fucking obama piece of shit gives them 1.4 billion in cash,

GET FUCKED NEOCON

oy vey dat dirty anti semite obama gave back iran the money we stole from them

What about israel?

Also sabre rattling. It was a strategy by the khomeinists to try to unite the Muslim world behind them, by creating an external enemy that is the USA and Israel. But it didn't work because they understated just how much distain there is for Shiites and Persians among Arabs. The mullahs also don't want a western proxy in the middle east giving them an excuse to intervene, the mullahs want to take regional hegemony for Iran. All this stuff about wiping Israel off the map is just bluster, the mullahs are more calculating than that.

Israel won't allow Iran to have nukes

Whatever happened with the whole Qatar/Saudi deadline stuff?

>Oh ok I build nukes? I get to build nukes now

LOL

>Another Trump failure
When will we get sick of him failing constantly and just stand up and take back our country? It's sad that Obama was 20x the president Trump is. Literally Trump is the worst president in history. Losing to Russia, losing to NK, losing to Iran, losing to EU, losing to alt left. Trump is a total failure. he is the the definition of failure.

Doubt it. Iran knows if they build them they'll just escalate things and Saudi and probably turks and egypt will end up building them too.

>Iran knows if they build them they'll just escalate thing

They are already escalating it. It's now or never. You caused this by voting for Trump who vehemently is anti-Iran.

>Hassan Rouhani
has 4 children by first cousin

Muslim genocide when

>If you fight Islam they win

Based poo.

>Iran kills nuclear deal and continues nuclear program
>Trump and his best pal Netanyahu double penetrate Iran