Daily remainder this is who is our enemy

Daily remainder this is who is our enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoUwQCsPVj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Men crying is one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard of. Unless a family member just died or something you don't cry you faggot pussy

(((They))) know that if Trump support can survive their false flag, it can survive quite litterally anything.

agreed. what a pussy

Canadian posting has become quite based lately

This is their logic.

The president just today defended literal nazis.

That tweet was not wrong. I feel like vomiting right now. You fucking idiots have brought our nation to the brink of collapse.

I can hear the faggoty whine in their voices as I read that and my wrist is getting limper by the second.

all the A FUCKING LEAF Canadians switched over to meme faggot flags to hide like cowards, the remaining Canadians are actually mostly pretty cool guys

What is so special about land White people control as opposed to the land non-Whites control?

Why must my people be force integrated in with these other people without even having a public vote on immigration or "assimilation" (intermarriage)?

It is White genocide.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Meanwhile, if you disagree with the thugs in the street, you're beat with clubs.

Fear the Frog

Also we've been cleaning our rooms and sorting ourselves out and all that's left is rescuing our father.

projecting its physical & mental illness onto trump.

probably claims to know psychology.

i love trump.
i feel great.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoUwQCsPVj4

Did someone make the proper reply to that?

>Coincidence detected
kek

Birth of a child, maybe.

Life and death are the only reasons a man should cry.

I think that the progressive guy was actually making a point with that reply.
Essentially, he believes that alt-right types are literally instigating hateful, racist violence, and are morally equivalent to the nazis, and therefore perfectly fair targets to punch.
Communists, on the other hand, obviously just want to make the world a better place, and don't encourage acts of senseless violence.

How are people having physical reactions from this? Is it some kind of indoctrination?

They're called "lies"

It's called "cuckery"

how do {{they}}} even live with themselves
I would have to anhero