Hitler was right again

Eugenics is a success for Iceland.
louderwithcrowder.com/iceland-down-syndrome-abortion/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
chansluts.com/general/iceland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so you're telling me people with down syndrome reproduce? that's fucking crazy

You have to have the heart of a saint to take care of someone with down syndrome. They will consume your life, relationships, money, everything. It's not something thr governemnt should force someone to do.

They need to do this in a way that smarter people reproduce more than stupid people (low iq).

You can also cure aids by executing all the gay people. Tell that to an icelandic and get back to me.

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Don't forget to turn on the subtitles.

well your parents clearly did

>Eugenics doesn't wo-

found the kid with down syndrome

Now abortion is killing... Not so much when muh womyns rights...

>hiding your flag
what're you scared of

Of remembering he is a leaf

Please when any of you get a chance, check out the latest info Swordfish posted today. It's eye opening. Big red pills

explain

this five

checked

Let's reclassify everyone below 80iq as having downs. We could even make the abortion law retroactive

If America did the same, they would not have commies now.

There wouldn't be any Americans either

Literally retarded post. Down's syndrome can't be detected pre-birth. Tests can barely reveal statistical probability.

That's how Trump got elected.

/r9k/ on suicidier watch

that's not how down syndrome works...

you can't cure down syndrome. the kid will be irrepairably mentally challenged due to the genetics

Y'know, it's technically not eugenics since it's not a genetic disorder, but a chromosomal disorder.

Plenty of smart Americans, just many more dumb ones.

>Literally Eugenics
>But muh abortion

This must be confusing for leftists.

>And Satan Rejoiced
m8, the people complaining in that article are obviously the same kind of dumbasses that are always complaining that it's murder

Chromosomes don't have anything to do with genetics?
This better be bait.

It's one thing expecting the parents to look after their Downs syndrome kid, but who is going to look after the kid after the parents are dead and gone? The government can't be expected to, or random people won't want to. In the past these kids would have been allowed to die off, but that didn't happen now. Instead you have a world that is making Idiocracy look like a warning, and one that is coming done than even they predicted.

Coming sooner. Sodding auto-correct

>nazis are evil 'cause eugenics which everyone else also participated in
>eugenics is good sometimes though

Nigger, you are daft.

Eugenics pertains to desirable and undesirable gene sequences. For instance, weeding out an actual genetic disorder like, say, tuberous sclerosis through the use of PGD (or PIGD) is eugenics. TSC is a genetic disorder because there is a single faulty sequence of genes within a chromosome.

Down syndrome is not a genetic disorder, there is no gene sequence that causes it. It is a chromosomal disorder. This means that a mistake happens somewhere in meiosis or in the forming of the zygote. In the case of Down, it's usually that the ovum accidentally ends up with an extra chromosome during meiosis.
It's as if a copier spilled ink on a copy. It's not a fault in the copy, the machine just malfunctioned somewhere (due to age, lack of maintenance, whatever).

Wait stop the fucking presses!

Who would've fucking thought that aborting down syndrome babies would lead to no more down syndrome babies?! I mean it's not basic math or anything.

>There are people in this world RIGHT NOW bumping uglys without any consideration of what they're genes will wrought upon society
I want all normies to neck themselves. You cause this.

>use a tried and true method of selective breeding to improve a species
>be amazed when it works on humans

Are people honestly this fucking stupid? What level of cognitive dissonance do you need to think eugenics is a bad idea?

christcucks need suffering in the world to keep their stupid racket going

Plz Muhammed, don't you have a goat to pleasure yourself with right now?

How about NOT being a fucking lefite CHILD MURDERER?

Sterilizing women of age 40+ would prevent most of these abortions. Downs kid mothers are always old leather bags.

Iceland, stop killing the downies

good. now let's do something about these

>good
>a templar flag
Fuck you dipshit. CHILD MURDER is stricly agains Christian morality.

I see a bright future with no Sup Forums if these policies were implemented worldwide.

nigger what is an amniocentisis, nipt, NT scan

no
you're next

They didn't elimnate Down Syndrome, just every baby who had it.

Let's solve poverty next.

>Image of God
>Retard
Really, makes you think

Fetuses are humans. I'm still pro choice.

It's a shame the nazis fucked it up for everybody.
With natural selection no longer in effect for humans, eugenics is needed.

When downies have a lil sperg rage moment it's down right terrifying.

This, or women on drugs/prescribed medication for drugs.

40+?
That's 10 years past the point where they should stop trying to procreate.

>inafter fake christians decrying the gassing of retards

Jesus preached mercy. Gassing a tard is the ulitmate mercy. Saving them from a life of suffering by sending them straight to jesus.

Thank God 3 year olds don't make policy amirite?

I actually know someone's whose brother is a downy and he's got a kid with the biggest fucking sperg cunt I've ever seen. It's disgusting.

CHILD MURDER IS NOT MERCY
MURDER IS NEVER MERCY

It's not murder if you are preventing a life of suffering. Why do you want retards to suffer?

It doesn't matter, they're still retarded: chansluts.com/general/iceland/

>And Satan Rejoiced...
t. christcuck

>eliminating something that occurs by spontaneous error
>abortion within the first trimester isn't a preventative action
dumb fucking journalists I swear

In China, people use abortion as birth control. I've met women who've had 20 abortions.

Don't let the Chinks win the eugenics game.

There is nothing wrong with suffering. God sends it on us to test us. It's not our right to meddle into His works. You know NOTHING. Had you read the Bible? Had you listened to any sermon like EVER? Come back to God, He is waiting for you.

Wait... So abortion is only murder if the child is disabled?

>Eugenics is bad
Yet it's an easily recognizable fact that the more a species procreates, the more undesirable genes get introduced. This is easily observed in rabbits, who procreate so much that tumors and malformed limbs are the norm, and in China and India where equally horrendous defects occur. Eugenics is needed to help not only weed out undesirable defects, but also fine tune and hasten human evolution and physique.

what did the smug cartoonist mean by this non-info burger?

what's up oldfag

Dude doesn't whats-his-face kill isaac to prove his devotion to god?
At what point is it okay to kill your child?
Only once he's born?

Save a life today; execute a retard.

chinks will run over a kid in the street 50 times over before someone kicks the little speed bump aside, I doubt they see fetuses as anything more than a sex induced tumor

>iceland has almost eradicated a severe mental illness
>this is a bad thing

Excuse me for being so "selfish" as to not want to be forced to raise a literal potato baby. I laugh when I see miserable parents with their screeching retard babies that'll do nothing in life. Seriously, why the fuck would you keep that thing. Abort it or give it up to a foster home.

Eugenics is a combination of two Greek words meaning ‘good’ and ‘genes.’ The vision of “Eugenics,” a term coined in 1883 by Sir Francis Galton - cousin of Charles Darwin - is to create a superior and a flourishing human race, devoid of all genetic imperfections and hereditary diseases, by eliminating defective people.

Eugenics posits an increase of ‘socially good genes’ by eliminating the proliferation of ‘bad genes’ within a given gene pool. Briefly, positive eugenics advocates marriages among fit people and negative eugenics limits procreation through sterilization and euthanasia.

Eugenics destroys our society by disgracing those with hereditary diseases and other abnormal medical conditions to a status of being ‘defective.’ When a ‘defect’ is identified, elimination of the subject carrying that defect gains greater priority than healing of that defect. This is the damaging service caused by eugenics to our society.

In contrast, the Bible alludes to people with defects as sick and needy. The Bible also terms all human beings as sinners – with an innate propensity to sin. Some sinners, such as serial killers or rapists, violate their victims rather irreparably whereas others, in comparison, commit sins that do not violate others.

Whatever the case may be, the Bible offers a cure for both the sick and the sinner. The cure is in God and HIS Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, so that those who believe in Christ will be healed of their infirmities and delivered from their sins.

Should I be euthanized for having autism? We do have bigger brains and higher IQ's after all.