Help me Sup Forums. So I have been browsing Sup Forums since 2013. You gave me Red Pills on race realism, The JQ...

Help me Sup Forums. So I have been browsing Sup Forums since 2013. You gave me Red Pills on race realism, The JQ, and WN. I am also Hispanic which is why I need your help.

So my dad is a chronic Blue Pill boomer: he somehow believes The KKK has real relevancy and has been whining on Trump for naming The Reds. Today we had a huge angry row over Trump; I said commies are 10x as murderous as Nazis and BOTH sides (I only oppose LARPers of course; Jew-wise WNs are fine) should receive his opprobrium. He yelled and claimed you desire killing us; he was very vicious in his TIRADE. He made me feel so helpless ans beleaguered. I kind of despise him now. How can I convince him when he becomes enraged so easily and is hopelessly illogical when ever we discuss European-American advocacy? Remember: he is a boomer and uses 'muh racism' unironically.

He BETRAYED me. I can never embrace ignorance; I know we are RIGHT: race is real and Jews are pernicious. BUT I am sad; MY OWN FATHER has abandoned me; leaving you as my only ally.

Hold me Sup Forums. Console me; we will prevail.

Jews WILL NOT divide us.

You live in his house wtf be respectful and don't start arguments with him in his own home

hold your own opinions of course but keep them to your self you fucking idiot, he's your dad and he is letting you live in his home

I wish I could punch your lights out for being so dumb

gay shill thread sage

I don't understand why they think whites have a desire to kill them.We just want illegals out of america more than anything.I would also think that both of us don't like niggers so why fight each other in the first place?

Never yell or act superior.
Stay calm, act humble, and tailor your arguments to his common defenses (racism, sexism, etc- this is easy with liberals)

I hide my full power level. I did NOT EXPECT such an aggressive response.

Shills never name The Jew.

What this leaf said.

Your a NEET living with your parents. Just bare with your dad until he names you in his inheritance, then you can try spiking his drinks with some carcinogens and you wait for him to die.

True. He unironically believes 'HURR NAZIS KILL ANYONE WITHOUT BLUE EYES'.

>I don't understand why they think whites have a desire to kill them
Have you heard of projection before?
>Boer genocide

I was calm; he was yelling me down.

> I am also Hispanic

Wait? Are you saying that's your race?

Cause guess what buddy?

IT'S NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

IF YOU ARE BROWN

THEN YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO

STOP RUINING THE FUCKING WORD YOU MESTIZO SHITS

YOU FUCKERS NEED TO STOP TRYING TO TURN THAT WORD INTO A RACE

STOP PRIDING YOURSELF ON A GEOGRAPHICAL TERM LIKE A RACIAL TERM BECAUSE YOU CAN"T ADMIT YOU'RE AN MIXED INJUN MUTT

STOP RUINING IT FOR THE CRIOLLOS

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FATHER

> I hate jews
> Boohoo my daddy doesn't love me

lololol, 9/10, you had me going there for a bit. Nobody would actually be so stupid that they could have this experience and have the lack of self awareness to write about it without realizing how pathetic they sound.

...although then again, I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to vote for Trump.

I have a Europoid face and brown skin. How should I self-classify? As Mexican?

Uncalled for.

>opprobrium
You must have a degree in literature. No wonder you live with your parents.

No you beaner beta fuck.
Neck yourself and your father and do the Alt-Right a favor

What about the emu genocide?

I am 19. I will soon be in school so I can aquire economics and business degrees.

>fash flag in place of NS flag

Try again, Sholomo.

I'M NOT A NEET!

Just tell him you like sucking dick and circle jerking on the internet already OP

Well, I'm also bisexual...

Ask him how many members are in the Kkk. When he can't vine up with a specific number or source, point out his willingness to jump to conclusions based on zero evidence and that you can assert from that that he's a fucking faggot

Good idea. The KKK is a huge boogeyman for him. The issue is his illogic: he denies commie violence deserves any blame or needs condemning. He also opposes logical comparisons such as Obama and BLM. He becomes very angry when I raise such ideas.