"Wahhhh I'm a snowflake and I think that racists shouldn't be outed and fired for expressing their hatred and virgin...

"Wahhhh I'm a snowflake and I think that racists shouldn't be outed and fired for expressing their hatred and virgin rage!!"

If you're gonna declare support for white people, express the wrong opinions in public and fly Nazi flags, don't bitch when your college/employer wants nothing to do with such a pile of shit like you.

My waifus are better than yours
Argument invalidated

fartballs

this meme makes no sense. shes not even that type of character.

>we're snowflakes
>one commie shit stain dies
>everyone and their mothers losing their minds

Sounds legit.

The former is direct karma, the latter isn't unless they have also doxxed or attacked doxxing victims

Every day this little faggot spews the same shit. He's likely the same cocksucker posting the occupy demoshits garbage.

This isn't about right or wrong, or moral or immoral. We've chosen sides. The lines are drawn. The debating is over. Now we just go at it until the left is hiding under their beds at night grasping a pink baseball bat and crying themselves to sleep.

hey guys what shoes do you wear when you deadlift ? I personally am infatuated with the lebron 12 lifestyle as they are both flat and wide enough and distribute power well.

I bought a cheap pair in Harlem and have started collecting every color. Got the blue suede ones for 25 bucks just an hour ago. :)

>so doxxing the guy from "yes, you're a racist" is a good thing
Yep, and taking away his Patreon was a better thing.

>Why are white males becoming so hateful
>we need to reverse this trend
>I have an idea
>lets search for any white male that has ever said or done anything I disagree with and isolate them from society giving them no way to be a productive citizen.
>Nothing will go wrong

good luck with that

I see you've switched anime since getting BTFO

Is anyone else loving how none of the alt-right trolls and losers refuse to debunk OPs point? Sad! Covfefe!

All hail the Orange King-Emperor-Lord Donald Dump!

>Is anyone else loving how none of the alt-right trolls and losers refuse to debunk OPs point?

It's very simple:
>Sup Forums is a person

what does virgin have to do with the argument? Proves you're a retarded leftist shill bitching who no one should listen to.

you are an alt-right troll and loser for coming to this board

>express the wrong opinions in public and fly Nazi flags
Most kiddies here are to coward to do that

I like how you good goys always resort to using "small dick" and "virgin" as insults even though being a virgin before your married is usually a good thing and having a small dick is not that bad of a thing (just an inconvenience)
Also your logic is flawed in the other way, you think that not "turning the other cheek" (in the words of pagfags and athioids) makes you a hypocrite

Tough shit kid. No sympathy for white supremacists. If you think the wrong thoughts, you deserve whats coming.

Don't like it? Then fucking move to some fascist whites-only shithole like Bulgaria or Russia. Enjoy the poverty, bitch!

>if you think the wrong thoughts
Who are you to decide whats wrong and right? This isn't a dystopia and you're not a dictator, but you sure sound like one.

>if you're gonna declare support for white people, express the wrong opinions in public...pile of shit...
LOL you're admitting you're an anti-white racist, and you think that supporting white people is expressing a "wrong" opinion?!

Your troll thread is pretty good m8.

FOR THE GLORY OF MANKIND