Get a call from my manager at work today

>get a call from my manager at work today
>someone (who neither of us knew) complained about me
>in five years of working no one has ever complained about me
>ask what I did
>they saw the Make America Great Again hat sitting in the back of my car in the parking lot
>they demanded to know who that "white supremacist" is

Has the country gone insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7afHlKCdBQY
lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/ComplainDiscrim/Termination/
youtube.com/watch?v=UU4L_ILKHZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got what you deserved user.

say goodbye to job

Yup

And it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

this is what the cucks like the ome in the pic have brought the country too.
thank God trump gave them the middle finger at the press conferences this week.

Sue.

with all this shit going on im glad I live in the country where we are all racist against niggers

lol do you work in the Bay Area or something?
maybe there are a lot of college grads at your office
I can't imagine that you violated any company rules though

Pfizer

This is the realist and truest of true and real things.

The liberals have gone insane. I was fired from my job for merely pondering how great Trump is. The jew who reported me said he could just tell. Uh, any evidence buddy? But it didn't matter. Whine all you want buddy, I'm just going to keep doing my job same as usual and nothing you can do about it.

The country went insane a good while ago.

We're just finally starting to see the results.

say it's your edgy nephew's hat he left in your car while you drove him to therapy

>publicly professing your support for Trump when you already know for a fact that the country has gone insane

user.... you're fired.

>mfw over 50% of the country is white supremacists since the guy won by popular vote

Oy vey

enjoy your life in prison user

Shit, I got fired because someone saw an empty beer can in my car when I worked night shift stacking boxes. You can literally be fired for anything these days. Probably just NEET at this point, so over it.

he only won by popular vote if you exclude the illegal votes

>Even niggas don't like niggas. I worked in sales along a bunch of blacks who sold other stuff. They hated them some negroes. Cheap, waste of time, smelly, bullshiters who bring violence and general retardedness wherever they go.

>has the country gone insane?
Yes, some of it has. Some of those who cast their vote for the evil queen can't seem to wrap their heads around waiting another 4 years for another shot at it and seem to have gone mad with the desire to destroy/frame/oust/kill Trump. The rest of us will step in, of course, if it becomes necessary but it's scary to think they may bring it to that point.

I'm surprised your brakes still work.

I live in washington and i know i'd have my shit wrecked within a day if i put anything in or on my car that showed i voted in a democratic election.

Rule #1: Hide your power level at work.

You should be thankful the person who complained didn't murder you instead

fucking commie scum
haven't you seen cnn?
obviously a russian bot nazi kkk white supremecist

you're fucking fired.
---
start a business and hire American.
youtube.com/watch?v=7afHlKCdBQY

MAGA

>"was fired"
>"going to keep doing my job"
This is either bait or you're fucking horrible at lying.

cant you take them to court for unfair dismissal for that kind of shit, sue them for millions.

there's like 4 niggers in my town. everyone gives them dirty looks. one of them gets arrested every other week

what state are you in?

This and this. Don't advertise your life to the world. People put those stupid family stickers on their vehicles showing father, mother, kid, kid, kid, dog, cat with I

depends on the municipality

A decepticon sticker is the male equivalent of a female with cat family sticker.

Yes.

Land of the free

>chew gum
>get caned

Could be worse.

Your a fucking moron if you believe that. You faggots are closer to Nazis than even the Nazis larpers are now. You can not see how evil you are can you?

this.
>meeting a friend for local carnival
>other people i dont know will be there
>all meet for food
>purposely order my non-favorite soda for the sole purpose of not letting people know what i actually enjoy

Yeah and not an ethnostate, not monotheistic, and filled with fucking niggers. Nigs bring crime wherever they go and love to bring it to other people's neighborhoods. It's a shame that video cameras have ruined policing from what it used to be.

you know if you dont buy guns the horde will overtake you

you cant even pretend the police will save you

Okay funny, but if you've got a lady and 5 cats on your car and give away your interests, then how hard is it for someone to decide how rob-able you are and how to easily put you at ease. I don't think it's a common worry in safe suburbs and rural areas, but there's no way in hell I'm putting making my car into a billboard in the city, and an easily recognizable/trackable one at that.

>go to steak restaurant.
>order steak well done
>waiter starts laughing
>nearby customers start laughing
>everyone starts shouting SHAME SHAME SHAME
>gordon ramsey rises up from the floor and the vein on his forehead is thicker than my arm..
>i am led to a slice of bread the size of a mattress
>SHAME SHAME SHAME is literally rocking the structure of the building.
>As i am placed into the idiot sandwich, the last thing i remember is that at least i wasn't racist.

haha fuck u racist piece of shit. we gonna ruin all y'alls lives bitch.

what are you, some paranoid schizophrenic?

Y'all seem to be quite good at ruining lives, specifically yours.

Step 1 : say you voted Republican and you're proud of it.
Step 2 : say nothing else
Step 3 : wait until you're fired
Step 4 : sue for 1 trillion in damages and let your (((lawyer))) chimp out in court about the death of democracy and automatically win the case

Women are like frogs. They signal danger or poison to others.

If a woman has stuffed animals in her rear window, she is completely batshit and was raised by a single mother.

Learn to spot the warning signs.

Similarly, a drift charm on a pt cruiser is a sure sign of impending suicide.

(((Right to work)))

try it nigger

You will get what you deserve too.

>be me
>senior year 2016
>friend decides to wear MAGA hat to predominantly Hispanic/black school
>tell him I'll be his body guard as a joke.
>make it to 3rd period
>5'4 beta spic tries to attack my friend
>I punch him in the face twice
>get beat up by nearby his nearby nigger friends
>they get less of a suspension claiming self-defense
>mfw

ITT: lies.

>senior year 2002
>have interests on binder as this was the style at the time.
>like gundam
>hate feddies
>nearly get expelled for this.

First redpill.

kek

Weak minds fall prey to the hysteria being pumped out by the mind control devices 1st. Control the mind, control the body.

>stupid 'le edgy' edgelord swaggers as he leaves his 'power level' on the back seat
>le no one has ever complained *cough* in five years

yeah your power level is FAIL, faggot

>pic of le comic jew

yeah your taste in pics is FAIL also

>waah someone called me a white supremacist

so dickless-wonder-day-of-the-soap when?

This post is fucking reddit.

Yes, communists are insane. They're also the leading cause of redpills.

This, sue bigly.

(((right to work)))

Put a MAGA hat in a random, visible spot in the parking lot to gauge coworkers reactions. When you find out who it was post their identity
Note: replace the hat after the first person chimps out just in case multiple coworkers have the same pathetic reaction

My boss would laugh and tell them not to call again.

"Discrimination. Both public and private employers are prohibited from discriminating based on race, gender, religion, and national origin. The federal government has recently said that it is illegal for employers to discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender identity as well.
Disability. The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits terminating an employee based on requests for accommodations or disability status.
Retaliation. An employer also cannot fire an employee from engaging in a protected activity. These activities include whistleblowing, making complaints of discrimination, and forming a union. Retaliating against an employee for engaging in one of these activities is prohibited."

Surely having a MAGA is covered by that.

>sees car in parking lot
>immediately knows it's an employee's
>better strawman it up
stop larping faggot

Good job, user.

I'm gonna stop you Jewish Lawyers right now.
One we don't know if the boss was actually gonna do anything about the employee.
Two the boss could also support Trump and could to trying to slightly hint at this worker that he shouldn't show that publicly at work because people are bitches. Like seriously how do we know if that bossman ain't looking out for his employee.
jus sayin.

Uhh... Employee only parking?

Bitch I had somebody elses car alarm going off and had customers angrily come up to me and say I need to turn off my car alarm.
I told them I drove a Pontiac and then they would just fuck off. But people are fucking stupid.

Security at many offices make you give them your plates so randoms don't try to steal company parking.

The official reason would be some made up bullshit then he would have to prove in court it was because of the MAGA hat.

lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/ComplainDiscrim/Termination/

>Workers cannot be fired for filing a:
>Workplace rights complaint.
>Safety complaint.
>Injured worker claim.

>Is it legal to be fired from a job for no good reason?
>Yes. Washington is what's called an "at will" state. Businesses may fire "at will." There are no laws regarding dismissal, so businesses are not required to give warnings or follow any particular steps.

>Who can a worker contact if he or she believes the firing was based on a discriminatory reason?
>Workers may seek the advice of a (((private attorney))) about filing a suit for wrongful termination. Workers may also contact the (((Human Rights Commission))) if there is a concern about discrimination based on age (40+), race, sex, marital status, national origin, (((religion))), or physical, sensory or mental handicap.

First they came for the trump supporters...

What about a woman who keeps stuffed animals in her office?

Early warning sign. Just like a guy who has his work desk covered in action figures.

a life? a job? people that love him?
What do you have? Nancy pelosi fingering herself while she curses the race of the white devils/racists like a bad Saturday morning cartoon villain?

we told you to hide your powerlevel, your fault for not listening

It's legal to fire someone for their political beliefs.

>Showing that shit off near your place of work.
Which timeline did you think you were in?

So you're in New York City, one of the most degenerate leftist places on earth. You should've expected this to happen.

>victim blaming
uh, wow shitlords

No, but you'd have a hell of a lawsuit on your hands if you got fired for that.

What are you an SJW? Any normal person knows there's a time and place, and that the world is dangerous and you need to hide your power level.

No you wouldn't. you need a (((lawyer))) to bring a suit. Good luck finding one that would support an evil white supremacist cis male.

If they have critical mass of employees (19, I think) they have to deal with Fed workplace rules. They can't have a "political test".
Sue the shit out of them if they fire you.

Holy shit fuck ((((((America))))))

>being this krillin.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU4L_ILKHZA

There's a dude who lives in my neighborhood (in Australia) who has a MAGA bumper sticker on his ute.
Makes me smile every time I walk past.
Wonder if he's a Sup Forumsack?

underrated

>Disagree with government
>Get v&