SPREAD THIS

I'm not even from the South but the moment that music kicked in saw this brave mans eyes, I teared up hard. This country is on a razors edge lads. The chances of another Civil war are greater than ever before. I just wanna say that I'll gladly be arm to arm with my fellow brethren and be waving that fucking Dixie Flag in the air once shit finally goes down.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x6-xFks_mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fpFo0j-xhq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
youtube.com/watch?v=SACko0kBunY
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pfv9FDnMcaI
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q
youtu.be/VO3RWU_kQ64
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for this user

so it's not gonna be north vs south. is it just gonna be right vs left?

>That faggot nu-male with the pube beard
>that ugly nog subhuman with the ugly back tattoos and troll face

I am Canadian and I have had a bust of Robert E Lee in my room since I was 13. Not because of some white supremacy bullshit...but because of this. The beautiful tragedy of people standing up for what they believe in and for their homes against long odds

That feel bro

>you want another day like Saturday don't you?
>you should be ashamed of yourself

>The absolute state of nigger faces

id hate fuck the shit out of the big bird on the left

Same brother, same.

I'm a degenerate atheist, but God bless that man.

>man in uniform holding a flag saluting a statue of his ancestor
>spiteful lefties surround him and chant 'terrorist go home'
>tfw

Not even an ameriburger but god damn that russles my jimmies right the fuck up.

Here's some more music anyway, fife and drums.
youtube.com/watch?v=-x6-xFks_mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fpFo0j-xhq4

>that music
>that cop
good feels all around

you're alright

What a woman

I'm a centrist cuck from the pacific northwest and this made me tear up.

God help us all in the months and years to come

She's the cunt with vocal fry.

no steal!

Get the fuck outta here irrelevant Swede faggot

Fuck off shitskin. Swede bro fights with us.

>that roastie getting toastie at the end

k

What a fag. The only reason to carry those flags is to scare shitskins. Stop pretending their is deeper meaning in southern retards

What are you plotting?

Bullying a kid during a LARP session. The state of leftists in 2017.
The cop is right you know, these lefties want more blood and violence.

Man, that cop. Thanks for posting this.

I'm sure it will go about as well as it did the last time...

Pretty fuckin weird but as any canadian literate in geopolitical history, i too wish the south had won, and the outsider's perspective amplifies my sympathy (dont even get me started on the weak casus beli)

For Christ's sake lad put up a portrait of Her Majesty.

You obviously aren't from the South. There is a Confederate monument at a graveyard not far from my home, erected to honor many of the dead buried there. A lot of the soldiers happened to be Irish, and chose to live in the Confederacy because the Union mistreated them and provided a poor quality of life. To think that men would willingly move from a hard rock in the Atlantic to a country far off in the distance, and fight alongside the locals because they shared a common belief - and desire - to be left the fuck alone, ought to be honored. It is a reminder to us that we lost 800,000 American lives, whether they be Union or Confederate, and that they were ordinary Americans as we are too.

It is not a symbol of hate, it is a symbol of dissent - something the modern establishment despises with a passion. The Confederacy's flag and her monuments are relics of our history and ought to be kept. Russia preserves busts and statues of Lenin among other Soviet Premiers, and encourages former satellite states to do the same - not because they endorse their beliefs necessarily, but because they were at one point an integral part of their history and culture. If we can't be trusted to respect our history, what can we trust ourselves with?

This is coming from someone who doesn't drive a truck or wave the flag high, just a Floridian who acknowledges its basic truths and the history behind it. Had the Confederates had their way, I'd fight to preserve Union monuments and allowing the flying of the Stars & Stripes as well.

Alright guys, you know what time it is. We have an opportunity to make a change..

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

Sign the Petition & Donate..

Thank you...

leave cotton eye'd joe alone

Not true, though

Watch some vids on civil war

PROOF: What really happened at Charlottsville.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

I teared up. Can I be an honorary southerner burger anons?

Well said, user

Love southern Yank accents, they're so lovely.

>inb4 they're not Yanks

if they didn't want to be called Yanks they should have fought a little harder

its a valley girl accent

My god, they're like fucking bots. He wasn't hurting anybody.

>Literally hitler is in the white house
>Hes gonna help me fight da ebil nazzees
The absolute state of leftist reasoning

Listen to "Ain't I Right", if you get it, and follow it, then yes.

she's such a qt

why are SJW girls so perfect

fuck meant 10/10 for and meant to tell that video maker he's and intellectually dishonest cunt

Agreed. This is very sad and I'm a proud Northern boy.

Holy fuck that cop though. /ourguy/

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=SACko0kBunY
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pfv9FDnMcaI
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
Love civil war music, especially confederate music
That's the kind of shit people should be singing at rallies, not chanting gay slogans

Agreed. This is very sad and I'm a proud Northern boy.

Holy fuck that cop though. /ourguy/

Hey, I'm a rightist from the pacific northwest.
While Washington was merely a territory during the civil war,
Gob bless the confederacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q

Had a couple of Irish confederate songs here the Southern soldier was an honorable man who didn't give a damn about slavery, but he didn't want a bunch of yanks attacking his people and his way of life

Don't you know? You were a southerner all along

We're almost there again bros, the fire is rising

Don't worry eurofriends, We we'll be there soon

>I got proof left didn't attack the right!
>posts footage of incident that occurred hours after violence between groups begins
Drink bleach faggot

>too lazy too

Quick question for Dixiebros
My mother is from New York, and is descended from immigrants, so that's out of the question.
But for my father, he's lived in VA all his life, and my ancestors on his mother's side have been in VA since the early 19th century. The thing is though, is that they've been in NORTHERN Virginia. On his father's side, their family lived in Texas from my ancestor's emigration there in the mid 19th century up to when my grandfather moved to Northern Virginia some time after the Korean War.
So do I have Dixie heritage or am I just LARPing? Grandmother's family is from Alexandria, and grandfather's family is from San Antonio, just for reference.

Digits of truth. A nation without it's history is one without a future or a past to hold onto.

Wow thanks user, this popped up in related videos and I hadn't heard a version of The Bonnie Blue Flag this good:

youtu.be/VO3RWU_kQ64

You're just as much of a faggot and idiot as any other dixiebro, don't let anyone tell you different.

If you have that much detail, you should be able to figure which of your ancestors were fighting age during the war and try to find some records of them. Maybe check Ancestry.com, if you have a big family there's a chance someone's already done the work for you.

It's important to remember your forebears. Our existence is evidence of their success, and we discard that history at our own peril.

"Terrorists go home"
Looked in a mirror in the last 5 years?
Terrorists should be dropped into the ocean with cement shoes.

>It is not a symbol of hate, it is a symbol of dissent - something the modern establishment despises with a passion.

Well said, user. I will steal this.

Dropped you say?

Powerful stuff, OP. Thanks for sharing.

>you were too lazy to pick your cotton
Southerners weren't behind slavery Jews were. Very few Southerners owned slaves, but most Jews owned slaves, even northern merchants.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

God, bless the two Brave souls and guide them on their journey to Justice and Freedom for All.

i thought american lemmings were supposed to support their troops?

Georgia was a penal colony full of people from debtors prison. We're cut from the same cloth you and I.

Never asked for these feels user. F for based Foote too.

Imagine if Ken Burns Civil War came out in this shitty era?

Dixie is a state of mind. Don't sweat the rest.

This thread deserves more exposure.
Courtesy bump.

holy fuck that cop at the end is absolutely BASED

those feels good on him not being intimidated by leftist terrorists

>Cut the audio of the cunt at the end
AHAHAHA Fucking great remix of the video.
I absolutely love it.

Saved.

Watch the video to the end you dense idiots.
Both the fat kid and the historian are trying to get the point across that the flag is not about racism.

Our people have one and O N L Y one argument keeping us from winning the current culture war, and that's you unironically hating negros.

Thanks user.

This.

They were insulting the mindless protesters bro.

was right about to do the same
thanks guys

City people vs rural rednecks and suburban retards

I have a confederate uniform and a confed. flag.

Need a place to go to show support to my people.

There is about an hour away a confederate memorial cemetery and park, and they have events a few times a year. How about there?

When all is said and done and the history books read "the internet destroyed America" I hope it will have been worth it

Spread this far and wide. It's truly great.

Fucking beautiful, have a (You)

That may or may not have been the creator of the videos intent, but you can clearly see, some people see beyond the intended humor of a meme to it's deeper unconscious meaning.

Anyone got any more civil war infromation or classic American tunes?
Feels like it's time for a history lesson and refresher.

Especially since (((they))) keep trying to rewrite and erase our history.
Anyone know some good non-bias documentaries or vids?
I never learned much history because they never taught me any good American history in school. (I wonder why...)

I hate em too but I would never use the words subhuman or nigger when the whole world is looking at you to represent your ideals.
I don't care if you're on Sup Forums doing it. Norps come here too, and regardless, the more comfortable you are using those words here, the more likely you are to get used to it in your head.
The more eloquence, the better. Period. It's about being an adult.

The posters he was quoting were insulting the leftists regressive protesters.
Not one of them quoted said anything about the man with the flag or the man talking about the civil war.

For telling people to actually watch the video it's quite ironic in the sense that you aren't actually reading the posts. If you are reading, then you are failing to comprehend because you aren't making any sense.

Got him. Take that commie flag down brother.

Why would I read this fucking board? I read only bits and pieces. It's full of nonsensical dribble half the goddamn time anyway.

>Not one of them quoted said anything about the man with the flag or the man talking about the civil war.

Because they didn't watch the video to the end.
They should. And then they'd see why their posts r dum. Git it?

youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls

Put this on my Ipod. God-tier for my morning walk.

You aren't the thought police.

This is an anonymous message board, people are free to share what they really think here. Some people honestly believe they are degenerate subhumans, I can't say I blame them because they are ignorant and behave like savages.

It's not about being an adult here, it's about being free. The whole world censors you. You can't say anything true if it's the slightest bit offensive. Even things that aren't offensive are censored today.

If you want to highroad for moral brownie points, do it in real life in front of libs who care. Nobody here gives a shit about fake rep. We care about truth logic and values.

Maybe it's nonsensical dribble because you only read bits and pieces and lack comprehension skills. Just a theory of mine.

Poor dude. All those resistance faggots screaming at him.

VINYARD STATUS: TRAMPLED
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

No, I don't get it.

There are retards flipping him off, screaming at him hysterically, and yelling at him that he is a terrorist, and to go home.

What does insulting those people have to do with the ending of the video?

That above question is rhetorical, the answer is nothing. Hope that helps you comprehend the meaning of this post, I figured you needed a little help.

Yes, indeed, a theory of yours.

Most interesting considering you've no idea who I am other than what I've said. Great deduction skills.

Perhaps we can discuss this over tea in the near future.

>dribble
The word you seek is drivel. Drivel.

I come bearing a gift from another chan...

I was the one who said "dribble", this based kike faggot was merely replying to me using a language I could understand.

Yeah we try to warn them. They kept pushing white people. We generally just want to be left alone, we dont really like getting worked up about shit becuase lots of people always end up dieing.