unironically voting against your own interests

> unironically voting against your own interests

>implying it's possible to vote towards our own interests
The only way is to get out of the system completely.

>if we keep repeating it it'll become true

I pay $70k in income taxes so niggers can get handouts. I'm voting for my interests.

>inb4 300+ replies

they don't get it. They just don't get it. They are literally fighting to keep the rich richer, and keep the poor poor. The middle class is becoming nonexistent, and these people are still voting republican because they think maybe some day, they will be super rich. Or maybe some day, the money will "trickle down" to them.

Surprise. You're being played.

You're right. Why don't we vote for full communism right this minute?
omg why don't I have free shit?

Most women are not literal whores. Why do they act against their financial interests?

The ACA is not affordable, when you tax the rich too much they dont pay them, and "trickle down" is how the economy actually works in capitalism regardless of who's running the show.

>Trump isn't a neoc-

>we don't want a third world war and we demand our tax be spent on more important things than paying for niggers and spics health care.

ftfy

Democrats are on record as saying they don't run a platform for working class white people.
So yeah voting for democrats or any other leftist party is against a white persons interest.
Especially how many of them want to kill white people.

And where were the Democrats when this was all happening? Sucking off Bill Clinton as he pushed NAFTA through against his own party's opposition?

Re-enslaving black people is in my economic intrest

broke ass college kids knowing anything about financial interests other than wanting free shit.

How about you read the damn letter you illiterate and sign up on the website?

Or get rich.

You don't make 70 a year. You work at GameStop

Listen, this isn't tricke down economies. This is economics 101.
Billionaires, are, as any retard could tell you, very rich people. And people like that are always looking forward to getting even richer.
You might or might now know this, but to get money, you need to spend money. And what better way to spend money other than investing into something that helps it grow? By cutting taxes, you're telling the richest people in society to invest that spare money they get. Which they do, and in turn, get richer.
When they invest, however, they create jobs and build houses. They do charity for tax cuts, but it's still charity. They help society in ways the government either can't or isn't willing to.
And what does affordable health care even mean? Democrats made it nearly impossible to get a cheap premium for my insurances.
Insurance used to be affordable to just about any retard out there, but now it really isn't.

After Obamacare, my premium got jacked up by 50%. How is that "affordable health care"?

Believe it or not, "you should pay for the health insurance of the lazy and the unemployed" isn't a policy that wins middle-class votes.

>> unironically voting against your own interests
This meme has been debunked countless times.

News is if Trump doesn't continue subsidies, prices will increase 20% by 2018.

You think those who are targeted with this can read?

>I'm a selfish uneducated asshole so everyone else must be one too
This meme is too real in far right circles

It's not about money. It's about making sure that women and minorities stay beneath them, no matter the cost.

>implying keeping a bit more of my money to myself is more in my interest than anything else

You forgot to mention that they invest their money in real estate abroad, jewish gold, or bury it in some carribean bank, so neither you or their own country will see a dime of it.

there's more to life than money

fuck leftists

I'm an undocumented immigrant from Mexico and I voted for Trump, fight me.

At one time hat may have been true. But with fed inflation policy and interest rates at near zero most corporations, since the crash, are raising capital for simple loans not equity markets. Fed quantative easing, which is in fact a government policy, is doing that. In truth the vast majority of market investment, especially sophisticated investments that the 1% persue, are in derivatives. And even those equities investments are globalize, so if there is capital acquisition and spending its going to overseas expansion. Very very little domestic growth can be traced to capital markets. In fact, the vast amount comes from consumption. But the lie of trickle down, and pressure to maximize corparte short term profit quarter by quarter, has left middle class income to stagnate; in turn increasing personal debt load and threatening consumer spending. That's the problem.

>le ideologue marxist who thinks he knows better for the 'underclass' meme

>black people constantly work against their own interests and thats why they live in mudhuts
>ayyy there's more to life than money homes, I want to see black people suffer, here take my money

Nothing about ACA was affordable. That was a lie for the benefit of special interest groups.

And you didn't graduate high school.

So all the big corporations that donate to the Dems also do that against their economic interests.. because they are lead by altruistic people that don't want to maximize their profits?

America, where our motto is "you can fuck us in the ass as hard as you like, as long as you let us tell ourselves we're better than niggers".

Posting Occupy Democrats images should be a bannable offense. Their name doesn't even make any fucking sense.

>hi, we're liberals. we know what is best for you, you are incapable of taking care of yourself

ftfy, thanks for the bigotry

>hi, we're liberals. we know what is best for you, you are incapable of taking care of yourself. Please don't assume what my best interests are, just like you better not assume my gender, sex, or pronouns... faggot.
ftfy, thanks for the bigotry

>We don't want a future for whites
>And we demand reparations for manspreading

and you just shat your pants.

These idiots think they'll become billionaires someday, that's why they want the tax cuts.

>We represent the working class but we hate them all for being white trash red necks and the entire establishement ranging from Hollywood to college institutions are on our side and the elite of the elite push our propaganda.