I’m anonymous, I can shitpost on Sup Forums as much as I want and there won’t be any consequences

If you think that you can hide your identity using proxies or VPN, you are gravely mistaken.

(((They))) are working with (((Facebook))), (((Twitter))) and (((Google))) and they are all sharing data with each other’s.

Moot now works for Google for fucks sake. How more obvious can it be? He’s probably telling them all the dirty tricks about Sup Forums and its users.

What does it mean for you fellow 4Chins and Alt-right members that hope to stay anonymous?

> Every time you log in in any of these (((free))) services, they log your I.P. It doesn’t matter if you use a VPN and here’s why: Any I.P, VPN related or not is recorded and linked to these free (((services))).

> You have a Google phone, you enter your personal or fictional data.

> Every minute, your phone is polling for new emails. Sending your data and your I.P to Google or Facebook or Twitter, whatever service you have allowed to poll your data (read the fine prints retards).

> You turn ON your VPN, on your phone or on your Desktop. Eh eh… I’m smart… I’m anonymous now!

> Nope. Your VPN is active but you are still connecting every minute to the (((free services))) that can identify you. They still poll the data and share it with other (((free services))), with your VPN address. Your VPN address is still accessing some account that is very personal. And that has your name. (I.e. your Gmail account).

> So if you use Google services, even if you use a VPN on your phone or PC, they can triangulate your location and identity.

> It’s that easy.

What are your best suggestions to counter that Pol and what are you doing to make sure you are not Doxxed?

>typing all this out and no one gives a fuck

the time for being anonymous is nearly finished with anyways, cant u feel it?

We are not there yet but I agree with you user, very soon people won't care about anonymity. This is actually a thought that has crossed my mind bu that I was reserving for another post.

don't care. dox myself often, nothing happens

Are you a NEET user? I'm not.

Do you realize how many of us there are?
If they doxx us, they doxx us all.
They create a large group of unemployable angry white males with nothing too loose. Seems like that will end well for them.

self employed grown man that stands tall

For the normies out there, what would be your best advises to avoid being Doxxed?

This is the Al-left major strategy now. How can we avoid being Doxxed?

We need to talk about that.

It's already becoming a reality. The more they fight, the more the left is RedPilled.

All of these Leftist companies, they all share you data. They will use that data against you one day.

Don't be a fucking faggot. Hide your power level.
Don't attach your name or face to anything that could harm you. Don't discuss politics IRL.

When the civil war breaks out, they will use this information against you.

Most people do it. Most people are not as clever as you are.

>Don't discuss politics IRL.
if everyone did that, literally nothing would get accomplished
bad advice

This whole post is retarded because they don't need to track your phone or do some super secret hacker spy shit, Google analytics is embedded on functionally 100% of websites.

And that's my whole point. People that need to knwo your identity, already know it, because you are not careful.

Once the time is ripe. They will pick you up all, like ripe fruits. Sup Forums is the ultimate honeypot.

You can break free from it, if you decide to. This is the true movement that we need to start now.

Hmmm. Could work, if I used any of those.

If you want to be Neo puking in a bath of soylent green.

Free speech is key here. This person is a shill.

What are the alternatives?

Protonmail.
searx

Anything else?

agreed. Be afraid. Don't speak.

SAGED

Does no one remember the normie rule "Dont discuss politics or religion"
All it takes is a "I don't really follow politics"
If you can avoid acting like an attention seeking virtual signaling leftist, you will be fine. You dont need to wear a Trump hat, or take your photo in one. Just meme online, spread ideas, and vote when it counts.

Fuck off. I am promoting Free Speech. With everything that is happening now and the DOJ investigation, Sup Forums will be shut down in the next couple of weeks. What are the alternatives you retard?

Reminder that IPs are useless unless they subpoena the ISP and anybody who still uses Facebook or Google for these tasks is a moron.

SAGE

Not true anymore. The DOJ is looking at us. Sup Forums needs a backup plan.

Fear us,anons.We are many.We are same.

Not if they can triangulate. How many times have you heard about "Browser Search" history in the news?

That's red alert code for triagulated info. It has NOTHING to do with your browser search history on your computer. This is well know data, for people working in agencies.

I didn't say not to use the fucking meme machine retard. Just don't attach your face to controversial ideas. You're more powerful online than you will ever be IRL, use that power. You reach more people. Silent majority is a real thing as Trump proved.

No way!!!! Impossible! How did no one ever think of this!?!?!? It's over boys.

Here's a very dirty secret for all you. "Browser Search History".

Means: Everything that you ever connected to from you personal IP.

From service providers, the gov, etc.

This has nothing to do with the cache you have on your personal computer and your browser.

God, people are stupid and naive.

When we do a stint, we work with providers. ISP. You people are so fucking stupid and naive.

Hey that Pope fish hat is spot on accurate.

>deleting a containment board
Yeah that's going to go over well
Sup Forums will be fine, you know much shit this place ha seen?
You're new here aren't you

We have one. The fact that you aren't aware it pretty much outs you as a shill.

I'm not a shill. I'm just spilling the bean.

I'm just warning you. Be clever about how you post and how you do it.

>Means: Everything that you ever connected to from you personal IP.

Do you really think everybody here is on static IP addresses? Not even that but keeping that much data would overload whatever storage they use in a matter of months.

>When we do a stint, we work with providers. ISP. You people are so fucking stupid and naive.
Shill detected.

Pls learn the laws.

VPNs will not protect you.

VPN addresses are monitored and crossed checked. Our partners include Facebook, Twitter and Google.

Think about how far our reach is.

If you use a proxy or a VPN, they still know who you are.

If you are not a U.S citizen, this should not affect you much.

That's how it should be.

Anyone that post on this thread on this thread will monitored.

I expect nothing more than absolute silence.

Shut the fuck up Antifa fags. You will be in the news in 2 days.

:)

Stop trying to scare people away Shill.
I live in freedom land where I have freedom of speech, I haven't done anything illegal I dont give a fuck.
If they doxx this place, they will drop it all, it will be a shitstorm. An army of angry white men with nothing to loose is not something you want to create.
If it happens, fuck it, let the fire rise.

You know this board has post IDs, stop samefagging

Come at me I have no social media and my country does not give a fuck about Jews

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Every single poster in this thread is a cancerous newfag.

unironically kill yourself you freedom hating communist piece of shit

Nobody gives a shit you fucking spasticated cock munching prick

We're not pussy bois like you who give into threats of peer pressure.

>What are your best suggestions to counter that Pol and what are you doing to make sure you are not Doxxed?
Buy Apple and don't pirate music

user you dumbass, you dont get a unique IP when you connect to a VPN; so it mixes all your traffic with everyone elses making you anonymous.

Take this Sup Forums tier shit off Sup Forums and send it to Sup Forums!

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS NIGGER DICKS TA A TRUCKSTOP IN FERGUSON MISSOURI

its all a larp breh

this boi

>they doxx millions of people
>others doxx millions in response
>everyone is doxxed
>turns out everyone does fucked up shit on the internet
>this just becomes the new normal
its nothing lads

>What are your best suggestions to counter that Pol and what are you doing to make sure you are not Doxxed?
I can get doxxed. I will deal with it. If anyone comes to me and threatens my life or those I love, there will be rivers and rivers of blood. Just saying.

Dont care.
Personal cost is career exposure, then speaking gigs. Looking forward to it.

>no Google phone
>no Google email
>don't use Chrome
>don't use Twatter
>don't Fartbook
>have left Google behind; it sucks as a search engine now anyway, so fuck it. It WAS great before they politicized their algo-whosits.

If I phone post it's without any sign-in identity anywhere and using a VPN. Usually use computer though.

Oh wait, I do have a gmail. It's blah blah fake name ridiculous tumblr-sounding thingy; it's old, like my yahoo email, and has no real name or other email addy associated with it.

I do mah best. Not perfect. But I'm old, independently solvent, and really, really do not give a fucking shit. Tanx for the advice tho.

Don't use the internet
Bottom line the internet is connected, there's no way to become invisible on the web and if you are government agencies and companies will find a way to snuff it out
The ONLY people who aren't a part of any of this are the people off the grid

Funny, I do too. Can't find anything but a stupid drinking club I belonged to over 15 years ago, and just the site, no userid.

tl;dr - if your (((Google account))) is still logged in even with a VPN, they know it's you

No fucking shit

>our
yeah, right. Look, if you really did this, or were part of it, you WOULDN'T BE HERE WARNING US you fucking dummy.

i dont care if anyone knows what i do on Sup Forums you faggot.

Do you think I actually care? You think I haven't been on a list just for being a White male today? Wow, I'm really scared now user! What's going to happen is going to happen, and I'm going to still do what I have to do. Thanks for your concern shilling though.

>having social media accounts like a good goy cuckslave
>having a cuckphone instead of being a NEET and not having any (((friends)))
>falling for the VPN meme if you don't do anything illegal
>not knowing exactly how VPNs work already

nice try, jews.

Russia or China can get in-touch with their inner Buzzard, and when we see a hot civil war, they launch an EMP. none of (((their))) plans work without electricity. They'll be lucky to see digital spaghetti in a year.

damaged vehicle electrical systems cause cars on the freeway to stall => traffic jams => people can't get to work/home. China and Russia will attack and then swoop in to pick us clean.

Don't panic user, it's rule #1 Don't let them scare you away from the truth.

What about those of us with doctorate degrees in CS or EE? You think their services can stand up to actual firepower from people who know the ins and outs of how that shit works?

IDGAF about them, and they'd better pray to whatever deity they worship that they never give me a reason to change my mind.

I've got a burner phone just for shitposting.

Just move to China. They'll protect you from Google, Facebook and Twitter.

I love this Roleplaying board. Beats the hell of D&D.

this is the nightmare scenario for (((them))) people with nothing to lose are much more likely to be violent

>yfw google correlates your captcha timestamp with your post timestamp

>dox, logged, blah.
the only people on this board of peace who promote violence are Alphabet anyway, They'll be doxxing their entire operations. How much of a narrative undoing would that be if anons ened in court, and the sheer volume of blatant entrapment, prompting, leading and straight incitement that goes on was revealed...

this.dont have socialmedia bullshit to worry about anyway.OP is leftypol fag.

Jokes on you, I've stolen someones entire identity and literally become them. They dont use the Internet or even have a mobile phone so I can "live" online as them in parallel with no problems.

...and THEN I've got a VPN and am behind 7 proxies.

Also

>what is egress filtering for 10 points?