In 50 years, mestizos will be the new italians. no one will dispute our americanness

in 50 years, mestizos will be the new italians. no one will dispute our americanness.

stop posting these grills

I'll be dead so what

But they will still stare at your UniBrows

kek in 50 years you will be the generic example of Americanness. In contrast to Tyrone of today.

Also please stop stalking these poor grills already. It's super creepy even for Sup Forums.

for that to happen you have to go the way of italians not separatist nignogs

see about a million of these fuckers every day

ugly as hell

Why do they all look the same? It's so fucking creepy

average height can't be higher than 5' 4". Not exaggerating

>go to the welfare office
>see this

I want to creampie them

honstly it was that way my whole life growing up in NY. No one really cared.
Only when it started to pay did mexicans become "nonwhite". it's also largely a west coast thing

Italians and Irish are still white though. Niggers never became american. Chinks never became american.

I swear the entire miscegenation thing is to tinge everyone's skin brown because Hispanics are racist as fuck and there's no other way to solve it. It really is

>we're racist and refuse to change
>..okay, we'll go a tinge of brown
>we're also stupid and can't tell the difference
Hispanic racism solved.

>separatist
>believing Sup Forums memes

Characteristics of a Meztiso:
>short
>squat
>pudgy
>face like a fucking pitbull
>low hairline
>gibbering in spanish about some soccer game

Actually I consider asians american desu

They work real hard and doesn't complain about anything

but mestizos aren't part nigger like italians

italians

>white

good one, negroid

Actually that's exactly what they are, you have it backwards

No you won't. You're currently on track to becoming the new blacks.

That meme is long dead here friend

dude I fucking the sound of spanish. the quick speaking plus the hold of vowels.

fucking annoying as fuck

fuck your shitty asians, they are a main reason why home ownership has become so difficult for Americans. At least these people rent.

this girls look like boys tbqh

i'm not saying all beaners create separate societies but there is a trend in a few places mainly that shithole LA.

-t guacamole lopez

this is getting really fucked up. they're ugly as shit.

No shit I see them literally every day

I believe these are related hehe

50 years also being the time it takes for the cumguzzlers to have learned English

Makes sense

You aren't wrong.

I'm germanic/slavic mostly and I'm dating a mestizo 2nd gen from mexico. This gives Sup Forums and aneurysm.

a handful of la raza mojados showing up to protests on occasion is not a trend, amigo.

It's mostly just disappointment actually

how? if Italians are part nigger, spanish too and in effect all of these beaners as well.

Football's the most popular sport in the world my friend.

In fact if you take all the countries where football is popular then we definitely have more economic power than you.

Even just the EU + Brazil + Mexico has a higher GDP than you ($19.253 trillion vs $18.569 trillion)

Add in Argentina, the other South American (and Central American) countries and it would be even higher. And you could possibly add China because football is becoming more popular there. And places like Russia, Algeria, Turkey, where football is very popular. And West Africa too (although yes I know they're not that prosperous but still) - Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, etc.

Shame no one cares about your shitty yank "sports". :D

lol, dream on, scungilli

want some more afrosheen for u nappy head

I agree with this very much

I live in Texas so I hear a lot of disgusting Mexican Spanish. But I got myself a thick Colombian gf and her Spanish is like a totally different language. Very soft and sexy

it bet it's some asshole who genuinely thinks these horror faces are attractive.

Germanic Slavic rape babies aren't all that desu.

spaniards are more muslim-arabs

but italians got niggers direct from niggerland via the sicilian route

just like these days

>tfw born just in time to watch a CHI version of Jersey Shore, where ethnically-ambiguous mongrels with one Mexican-American grandparent talk proudly of how "Mexican culture has strong traditional values" before they get drunk, fuck slags, and brawl with random strangers

Feels good man

greasy

Arabs are partly nigger.

wow, thems some light skinned negroids

Dream on paco el taco. Within 20 years the deadweight taco states will be cut off from the US, and you will have made those into literally mexico.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

dunno

italians are verified with african dna

Enjoy your feminine floppers pretending to be injured and winning games of penalty kicks

I love that 0-0 score, really well balanced game you have there

they look like they're about to sprout facial hair

I'm slav-germanic myself, but my german grandparents' family was moved to the east in 19th century. Does it mean I'm "cooler" that the "rape-babies"? We all Europeans, no need for internal division in the tough times of our civilization

>implying the JewSA will survive another 50 years
Faggot. Saged.

so are Spaniards, so stop talking shit.

Noth african, which at the time wasn't black. And it's only like 2 percent anyways.

And all that ends when you breed with a Latina.

And that doesn't count for any children you spawn with her.

ww2? we came over in the late 1800s, both sides.
>muh pure white babieses

They also built a country out of muslim removal and was a fascist state throughout the 20th century even after WW2.

More than you can say for germanic nations.

No shit. I'm totally against any kind of race-mixing, but it doesn't mean we can't COLONIZE them by fucking around with girls of all ethnicities.

Asian Women are the biggest SJW's in America

Have you ever spoken one? Especially the Koreans

California?

Are you actually trying to argue that mestizos are whiter than Italians?

Spanish are not white you dumb amerimutt,

pic related

Look at spains Y haplogroups compared to Italy's.
1. The muslims that invaded were mountain men from the berbers who were mostly white. 2. It is true that the syrians and other arabs that came afterwards did come and the spanish did trade women for peace.

But in the end Spain kicked them all out and kept all their women. Spain ended up cucking the muslims more then they were ever cucked. Spain has 85%+ Euro haplogroups. Italy has like 50 I think.

I wasn't saying they are, fucking leaf.

Kicked them out, after 500 years of occupation

>Tfw we are whiter

Literally all subhumans. Which is weird because I used to think the Swiss were European.

>American talking genetics
You guys are way out of your depth, you couldn't find your anus if your doctor asked to.

>dude posted a random image on Sup Forums
>It must be the word of God!

bippi bappi boopi

op is a jew

ya mexicans try to pretend they are italian but not here on pol

only a jew op does this kind of shit

saged jew boi

fuck your threads like this all day saged

>in 50 years, mestizos will be the new italians. no one will dispute our americanness.
ayy lmao

You realize english on there too? Also they all look pretty European to me.

Thanks for ruining the US, Spics.

If you had any honor and pride, you'd go back to Mexico, all of you. But you don't, because you're filthy spics that want to live in a white man country, then eventually ruin it and turn it into Mexico 2.0.

>pol sees more poo skins than you

kek stop living in shit holes, go to good neighbor hoods fags

Sounds like a health issue.

It took time for the Church to bring the spaniards together and rile them up enough to kick out the shitskins. Spaniards are autistic and can't come together and make up mini ethnicities to hate eachother.

You're right, zip, we've been dumbed down my the millions of italians we have here

They are more white than canada

I'm pretty sure Northern Mexicans are actually whiter than Southern Californians and Southern Texans.

Really, cunt? I was defending you. Forget that.

I want to fuck a mestizo ;_;

One of your greatest astronauts was an Italian. What does that say about you, eh?

How the fuck does that work when mexicans are the ones making southern california non white?

waring socks and sandals...

those girls are so fucking ugly, stop posting them here.
t. spic

fuck these latina bitches are ugly as fuck

they look like trannies, stop spamming their ugly mugs here every day bean-nigger

NASA needs to quit that affirmative action bullshit

Cuz Medium and high class are mostly white

>brown and white girls going to school together
I miss high school

If they were really upper class they woulf already be in america. I've been across the border, you all look just as brown to me in the "north" as you do in Cali.

the education meme is not a meme in mexico.
whites are more likely to go to uni and get connection with other whites and get stable jobs equivalent to USA.

the browns are more likely farm hands who did not go to school and live in poverty levels so they go to USA to get a better life

there is probably .5 % of Mexicans that did not need to go to USA but did.

how white is DF jc?

They all look inbred.