Claim to be on the good side

>Claim to be on the good side
>Call for unwarranted mobs and civil disorder
>?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msUdk08Nhe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mobs and protests are only bad if you disagree with them, in which case, they are literal domestic terrorists and need to be assaulted.

>unwarranted
*inhales*

Does a dodge challenger have enough horsepower to get through the crowd?

Seeing as the Koreans were demanding the removal of literal feminist cultists that were running a shadow government then I guess for once I agree with Talcum X.

Funny that the whole flare up was about a woman in control of an evil occult circle... I wish the same bastards were exposed here in the US! I hope some bastard leaks something soon. Not hoping much on that, though. We are going to have to hold on to our hats pretty soon

At that point it isn't about horsepower, but having enough torque.

Seems strange that people arnt motivated in large numbers like that when literally Hitler is running the US.

We should give them what they want.

[Dixie whistling in the distance]

look who's saying it, I seriously hate this fucking whigger, very pathetic that niggers are too dumb to realize hes playing them like a fiddle.

>it's all about opinion!
No mobs are bad when they break into stores and burn down cars.

Right wing rallies have not done this. Antifa has done it plenty. BLM does it 100% of their rallies.

Is that Talcum X?

Given his ethnicity, isn't he a white nationalist terrorist CNN is talking so much about?

Nothing he is saying is wrong. However, he is correct for a reason completely opposite to which he believes.

he wants MORE torch protests by the countries' ethnic majority against government corruption and international kikery?

He doesn't yield half the power he did 2 years ago. Nigs know he he is doing all this for personal gain. Same with that other black faggot, who ran for mayor. Everyone has an agenda

Why would he want to emulate Koreans?
They are trying to be white, I though he was trying to be black?

>our streets should be homogenous crowds.

>we try that here and get called nazis and physically assaulted

I would respond by showing him a photo of the car plowing through the crowd and ask if that is close enough. I don't have the time for twitter

Shaun King is a faggot and a fraud. I dont even know why you need to bring his shitposting here for your reassurance.

lol.

>I can't protest, Game of Thrones is on, but I'll tweet my support
>Here's a selfie of me with my middle finger
>#Resist #FuckDrumpf

put that many antifa/blm and they won't be peacful. I'd bet everything I had on it.

I only know one person who can do it.

Unfortunately if you gather that number of african americans in one spot it's not the same as gathering docile koreans.

I gaurentee you the city block they gather on will basically be out of business for years to come.

Ya man, the new Dodge Challenger Demon can do it. You can hear the SJW squeal as it takes off...
youtube.com/watch?v=msUdk08Nhe8

Yeah, except these were South Korean's streets after they discovered that their government was a bunch of satanic witches pieces of shit

I wonder what these south korean would think of Hillary Clinton.. hmmmm....

>our streets need to be full of a high IQ single race

I agree

>be white
>larp as black
>larp as black activist while larping as a black man
>"cultural appropiation"

He looks white.

>(((sides)))

That's where people fuck up, boyo