Ben Stiller goes full Current Year

> Sam HarrisVerified account @SamHarrisOrg
> In 2017, all identity politics is detestable. But surely white identity politics is the most detestable of all. #Charlottesville

twitter.com/SamHarrisOrg/status/896793662050283521

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all races are bad, but whites are the worst race

Literally what, is this guy retarded?

>But surely white identity politics is the most detestable of all
Why though?

cuz of the 6 million

heh isn't it funny how the right always accuses the left of identity politics, but then...here we are.

He's a jew. I know some of you redditors still believe it's a meme. See how that works out for you.

I understood it as identity politics in the favor of the majority are more detestable.
That's likely what he means and his phrasing reflects the fact that he gets labeled a racist for pointing out flaws in Islam.

>a Jew does Jew things
wow, big wow

Because he's a fucking jew. Obviously.

You should really lurk for a while before you post, newfag. Your reddit is showing.

Cuz of their identity.

because he feels that it's worse, there's no rational reason.

Video comparison of Trump's alternate facts vs actual footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

Never forget the 9 miilion. We must always remember the 11 million and make sure the loss of 18 million jews has not been in vain

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

DNA facts show it was 28 million.

I wish I had a crystal ball, and I could find out if skeptics are genuinely against identity politics, or if they're cynically doing it because they know the west has no hope of peacefully being monoracial ever again.

Like, do you REALLY believe that Japan, Korea, or China are evil for functionally attempting to remain as racially homogeneous as possible? Does Sam Harris think that Tibetan identity politics are evil? Does he think the Han Chinese are detestable if they say they want China to remain an overwhelmingly Han country forever?

I wish I could see the hearts and minds of people like him and Sargon. For all of their talk about the need for honesty, I see them cowardly selecting the issues they're willing to touch.

Because fuck white people

>Sam Harris
>right
>kek

DNA is racist. Archeological findings probed it was 40 million.

He's a neocon pretending to be a liberal. Look at every one of his positions.

hahaha that one bitch got clubbed in the head from behind like an idiot. That was pretty funny desu.

What about the alt left that came charging at the alt right?
Let's see the vid of that. I wanna see those leftists get their ass beat too.

Sam Harris is Jewish.

he's a jew

wtf do u expect from (((sam)))

Hes jewish

Sam Harris has been trying to recover from getting character-assassinated by Cenk. He'll do anything.

Hey Sam.
Too little, too late. They already think you're a Nazi you fucking bellend. You're an intellectual fraud. You supported Hillary because of the way Trump speaks, even though you agree with him on almost every point. You're a joke. Just stop talking about politics.

>>In 2017, all identity politics is detestable. But surely jewish identity politics are the most detestable of all. #Charlottesville

see how easy that was?

((()))

that's gotta be the jewishest moment ever

Wait a minute. Does Sam Harris not understand that second statement means he himself is engaging in identity politics?

This guy is one hell of a dumbass for a supposedly intelligent person.

jew

It's like saying all religions are bad but Islam is the worst.
The thing is, however, there is literally nothing wrong with white pride.

>It's like saying all religions are bad but Islam is the worst.
Different religions teach different things.

Let's say you have religions 92ism and 29ism. 92ism teaches that it is virtuous to murder people and torture babies. 29ism teaches that murder is the most sinful thing and absolutely prohibited and that hurting babies leads to one's eternal condemnation. However, by your logic these religions are equally good and equally bad because they're called religions, and it would be unfair to single out 92ism and call it worse than 29ism.

Pretending religious teachings cannot be objectively evaluated is intellectually untenable.

Disgusting kike.

All Jews show their true colors in time of conflict. You had Rebel Media come out as blatantly kike'ish, then Ben Shapiro and now Sam (((Harris))).

>Ben Stiller

I thought that was Greg Gutfeld

Remember when they all did beard protests when their joke writers went on strike and they had no material?

top reply

cuz slavery and holocaust duh

Could this be because hes an arachnid jew?????

test test

Utterly BTFO

I feel ashamed for liking Harris once. Kikes will be kikes.

The_Donald gets loads of zio propaganda from fox news and thinks jews are whites. Also they have hollywood movies handing them werthers originals in their brain

"ready to repeat the armenian genocide that never happend"

As Roy Cohn would say "typical kyke remark"

60 million? are you some type of holocaust denier? the jewish encyclopedia clearly states 80 million you nazi

Don't you dare undermine their plight, you Nazi.

It was obviously 120 million

Wait, wasn't it 6 billions?

Whatda mean only 15 billion?