Is there anything that White Women do not want to destroy?

This is a white Canadian girl Kanadajin3 who moved to Japan - and then believed she was Japanese. In fact, she is more Japanese than ethnic Japanese and has said that Japan is a multicultural country.

Was denied citizenship in Japan and has now converted to Islam and is trying to wear Yukatas and Hijabs - saying that she is fusing her two cultures (Japanese and Muslim) as she is now a white Japanese Muslim that dreams of Saudi Arabia.

Why do white women, not content with destroying their own societies, then move to countries like Japan and try and destroy their countries too?

As this point I no longer think it is the Jew. It is White Women. They are the cancer.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rnV3RNrKDuU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AbkXwvVH4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ut5HpVlw5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't know any better. They just succumb to social pressure.

By the way, I should add:
>She has lived in Japan for a few years.
> She claims to have forgotten how to speak English.
> She does not believe in such a thing as "an ethnic Japanese" person.
> She believes that she "IS JAPANESE."
> She refers to Japanese History as "our" and to Japanese as "we" as in "we Japanese."
> She used to make videos about stickers and chocolate.
> She was outed for lying and backstabbing all of her friends.
> She has now moved on and is making political commentary videos while wearing a towel with the US flag on her head (attempting to make it look as though she is wearing a hijab).

This is the face of Canada on the international stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AbkXwvVH4I

She is desperately looking for an identity because the west has provided her none. It's a sad scenario, but it's still just one single woman. Things are worse here.

It's because too many white men put up with whatever women do. So it's not really the fault of the women, it's the fault of YOU, yes YOU reading this, for not being stronger.

Their empathy has been used against them. They have no anchor.
And too many anti-depressants are numbing all people - to their own reality -and making them compliant.

I like Jezebel's new redesign as a chan.

The problem isn't Jews or white women,
THE PROBLEM IS FASCISM!!!!!!

They banned the weeb nazi chick who shat on her mercilessly. I'll miss that qt3.14 kook.

Mentally ill, lonely, atomized westerner without a religious/family structure or sense of identity.

Sad. many such cases.

BASH THE FASH

what social pressure? she lives in fucking japan of all places, probably the least muslim country you can find lol

We aren't all lunatics. Must I remind you that the majority of white female voters in America voted for Trump?

THAT INCLUDES YOU

Your virginity

Could be some kind of god tier troll...
If not it's lack of fatherly influence mixed with female attraction to stronger groups. In this case the more traditional, patriarchal cultures she sees as strong and she also fetishizes them.

what is wrong with the left side of her face?

>PROOF: What really happened in Charlottesville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

Ive been redpilling fellow white men on this issue for a while. The solution is to take complete and total repossession of white women and deprive them of the right to vote and all that and also publicly shame and humiliate them for almost having destroyed our entire race. We gave them privileges and they grossly abused and violated them. Their position in the New America will be our slaves again. And it must be taught to every white boy and girl the atrocities that the white female wrought unto her people in the 20th and 21st centuries and that her insolence and betrayal will never be forgotten nor forgiven. This is the only way we will never repeat this history. This is why islam covered them in towells and deprived them of all rights. The muslims were redpilled to women's idiocy before we were. We only have ourselves to blame for that.

>Was denied citizenship
When are you shipping her back where she belongs?

this bitch doesn't even follow islam. she picks and chooses what she wants from that book. like she wears a hijab... sometimes... she also will drink. Also she loves haram dancing and haram music.

Most importantly she is from canada and claims to have loved saudi arabia since she was a child and spun a globe and it always landed there

I forgot to mention she turned to this islam thing after a "break up" that was more of a rejection from another youtuber than abreakup

>White women, not Jews, are the problem.
>Basing this statement on a liberal weeb.

The lefty illness is a progressive one. As they develop more, so will their minds corode, until it becomes too much to bear, and their 'sense' snaps. They become fragile, mentally-unstable bombs with short fuzes in the sea of fire that is the world.

Consider, with this in mind, that 'the Jew' supplies this illness and enforces the production of it-- that IMPRESSIONABLE CREATURES such as women, especially liberal white women, will fall prey to it. Both are to blame.

When someone is sick, do you blame the individual, or the virus?

カナダ人 is not Japanese. She is just very ill. Pray either for her recovery, or for a swift death.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ut5HpVlw5Q research

She is straight up sick in the head, she has a mudslime friend and converted just to try to be his wife.

There's an enormous Kiwi Farms thread on her, and the only conclusion anyone could arrive to is that she has a serious borderline disorder.

Just don't give her attention you fucking retards

jesus, looking through it all now.
((White women))

>a fucking leaf

btw, isn't the name of girl in pic related muslim for deception?

Was originally gonna ask if she was still over there since I saw people shitposting about this literally who converting to Islam like a month ago, but I checked instead and apparently her citizenship was denied a few days ago.
Now that's some funny shit and I'm gonna laugh if she gets deported now

She did it because she was trying to get with a Muslim Japanese dude. He made a whole video exposing all of her cringeworthy attempts to get with him.

old married ones only

She's still on twitter
@nazichan1488
No joke on the username

She got fucking kicked out so it doesn't matter.

she looks like the female version of the deformed golden one

smells like a spook honeypot operation for the A-rabs

fucking leafs

Link?

White oppression

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change!

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!!!

Thank You. :)

white women are worse than jews. jews are the natural enemy so they're suppose to try and ruin white men. white women try and ruin white men after they were given the world and carried on the back of white men

always take out traitors before enemies you stupid cuck apologist. remember this is the extermination order

thirsty beta nu-males-> liberal white women -> jews

Japanese people really kawaii desu

yeah right, go home fag

Good goy, keep giving her attention and shekels. Fuck off.

Has she been deported to Canada or USA?

>tfw white man with a redpilled conservative Pakistani qt gf who has denounced Islam

Feels good to be free of the white women meme. I encourage white men to disavow white women (some are okay, but rare). Whites will 100% go extinct, it's basic math.
Time to B L E A C H as many POC women as possible so future generations are at least somewhat civilized.

İş this the meme in real life but with a wamon

She's utterly despised by 2ch
They are trying everything to get her deported they call her Gochapin
Pic related

>find one random stupid bitch online
>omg liek all womenz r shiet XD

fucking kys virgins

Such a good Muslim

Literally this