Okay...Unite The Right was pretty badass

Alright, how do we reconcile the fact that Unite The Right was fucking badass, but also horrible optics for normies?

I won't lie. I got a bit of a hard-on watching the entire country have a melt-down while white people were absolutely chimping out. The videos of them beating the shit out of BLM, Antifa, and just generally scaring the shit out of everybody really made me stoked.

So, I want more of this, but I don't want us to fuck ourselves. The left is already responding by feeling like they can justifiably chimp out and knock down statues and start attacking white people...but at the same time:

Unite the right. What a fucking show of power.

Seriously. Just pure power. Testosterone off the fucking charts. Just look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7n1Gnpmss2I

>Okay...Unite The Right was pretty badass
No it's not the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

>Okay...Unite The Right was pretty badass
No it's not the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

Why do you keep posting this pasta and expect people not to realize you're a share blue shill posting your pre-approved spam messages

Alright guys, you know what time it is. We have an opportunity to make a change..

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

Sign the Petition & Donate.

Thank you.

>optics
there's that word again, as if from a script. Can you stop being so obvious?

It was horrible optics until Trump salvaged it and turned it into something good. Now the focus is on left wing savagery.

Shut the fuck up Bernie

LMAO THEY EVEN HAVE DIFFERENT IDS HAHAHHAHA

I didn't used to believe shills actually existed, but this is seriously insane.

But all shills aside, of course I agree that nazi larping imagery is fucking retarded. The alt-right needs to create their own flags and their own ideology, or just wave American flags. Nazism is seriously stupid as fuck.

I love these optics

People who ignore the concept of optics, PR, marketing, and propaganda are fucking subhuman losers.

To beat the Jew, you must become the Jew my leaf friend.

>racist celebrates America "melting down"
Big surprise there. Fuck you niggers are pathetic.

I can't be the only one to really wants to own a Dodge Challenger after these event.

Too bad they aren't sold here. What a great looking car.

I respectfully disagree sir

>calling someone a shill because they said the Nazi larpers are retarded
>then you agree

Sounds like you're a shill too! Or maybe you just throw that word around at everything because you're a fucking idiot.

Now this is the part where you respond to me in all caps, but I suggest you just shut the fuck up, kid.

The "White Lives Matter" chant at the torch march was fucking awesome. Seeing that many racially aware white men in one place must've been absolutely terrifying for the kike mayor and his uncles in the media.

Shills have gone all in but if anything Trump has shown that he knows what really happened. The chimpout after him calling out antifa proves that he's doing something right.

When the driver gets acquitted I can't wait for the protests and whining celebrities. It'll be just another win

Simple, make sure no dumbshit uses his car as a weapon.

I've always preferred the charger but the challenger is /ourcar/

Uhh two people posted the exact same comment 5 seconds after I posted the thread.

Those are definitely...some sort of shills.

agreed. anyone with nazi stuff deserves to be stomped, this should be done by the alt-right. nazis lost and did more damage to white people than anything in history.

CIA nigger thread

The Dodge Challenger is now the vehicle of the alt-right

Stormfront is the cancer of White Nationalism. Maybe they need to be culturally enriched by us.

Stormfront is a bunch of milquetoast old people, you can't even say the word nigger over there without getting banned. Sup Forums is even more extreme than stormfront which is why I laugh my ass off when someone goes off about some kind of "stormfront invasion" or whatever

Lol I love this pasta

well maybe you are a shill but i agree the nazi stuff is detrimental. Keep it to hitler memes and jokes you dumb faggots, don't actually publically portray yourself as a nazi, that iss fucking retarded