Every comment section of every website has vicious arguments between fascists and liberals

>every comment section of every website has vicious arguments between fascists and liberals
>people are fighting/killing each other on the streets over political idealogy

This is literally the Weimer republic all over again. Did we go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not at all. Sit back and drink some lemonade (or beverage of choice) while the radicals murder one another.

I want to kill those commies too desu

This stupid shit is what happens when you push edgy white supremacist memes constantly for years and it works directly against our interests in pushing the trump movement forward.

We didn't go far enough. We're at each others throats? Let's throw down already and get it over with.

No, but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
We are missing one crucial piece of Wiemar, one that we need for a revolution to take place:
economic suffering.
Automation, combined with mass migration and resulting unemployment, will be our chance. Until then, hang tight, and don't let anyone bait you into fighting prematurely. The government will undoubtedly try as hard as it can to provoke both left and right wing radicals into fighting soon, because it knows that it will be toppled if either movement survives long enough to see the state weakened by a crisis.

Real talk, I feel mad uncomfortable when I see my piece of shit Warhammer 40k may-mays on CNN.

I should NOT be considered the voice of a movement.

This is literally what we've been joking about since like 2013. Hopefully it isn't another Jewish scam.

Just know this: Nazis will get their shit kicked in. Hard.

Nothing big is going to happen, calm down faggot. This country is way too fucking fat and lazy for anything more than a few relatively minor skirmishes like that.

When I got invited into the Politics Discord server, I didn't really want to go, considering every plain politics server on media stuff is a lefty circle jerk, but since the discord doesn't censor the beliefs, the majorityof people are either traditionalists, monarchists, facsists, NatSocs, or Nationalists. Its great how casually race realism and gender differences are intelligently discussed, And even the lefties (1/3 at the absolute most) are pretty chill when the fascists come.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in over a month. What the fuck are you guys doing? Surely you see that this is inexcusable and self-defeating.

>Did we go too far?
This is the path to victory.

You didn't want the chaos??

we'll kill you before you kill us

you aren't, you didn't magically conjure up the idea of warhammer 40k memes. you're a cell in our organism and ur doing a great job

white supremacy is what happens when your civilisation is being undermined and eroded away at to its destruction. Hitler didn't come out of a vacuum, and neither have the 21st century fascists. the worse the situation becomes the worse the solution people will feel is necessary. most people believe totalitarianism is better than death.

not until marxism is dead

"We"? You mean Leftists? Yes, they went too far

>PROOF: What really happened in Charlottesville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

It really is good entertainment if you can separate yourself from the anxiety of the Free world being at stake. But to me it's like the special Olympics on steroids seeing antifa and neo Nazis chimp out

>"Fascists and liberals"
Just stop. Call them leftists.

>posts VICE footage

Top kek m8

Germany wasn't the world's sole superpower when Hitler took over.

that's a pretty wise analysis desu. Except by the automation thing, which doesn't cause poverty at all. But don't worry, huge economic crises 1929 tier are too come somewhere in the next 5 years

The bond market will collapse by the end of the year. People will suffer. Because Trump has claimed credit for the stock market, people will blame him for it.

who /hate commies and nazis here/

rate my shitty paint OC

>Weimar Republic

This reminds me more of pre-Civil War Spain. The alignments are pretty much the same: >traditionalists, religious adherents, fascists (traditional sense, not le edgy reddit insult type), conservatives, etc. loosely united due to the threat of their country being usurped by leftists extremists
>anarchists, communists, revolutionaries loosely united by their hatred of the right, but with a tendency to self-cannibalize and suffer from extreme infighting

This is gonna be some Spanish Civil War shit. It's not going to get better. It's only gonna get worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM

not far enough

America still exists, so clearly I still have some work to do

I haven't heard one person mention this irl

In my opinion, people pretty much just as retarded, authoritarian and controlling as neo-nazis have power now in many institutions.

>It's only gonna get worse
It has to. There's no way the other side is going to go quietly

We're not quiet Weimar, but we're getting there. Hold on to your butts, lads.

We're not quite Weimar until there will be underage prostitutes everywhere

Arguably whoring out the children for LGBT causes and feeding them hormones would also count

He's coming back with a vengeance.

user...

what the fuck was that pedo bear doing in there?

On one hand, I dislike neo-nazi's, but on the other, I hate commies with the fury of a thousand supernovas.

>Weimar Republic
>USA
>All over again
didn't know the US is/was Germany and no Weimar was where people were having a hard time getting food people starving left and right thanks to the allies and later on gunfights in the streets between militias

And whoever wins, we lose.

But we won that war.

One day the radicals will kick your door.
You better fucking pray it will be fascists forcing your neet ass to get a job/enlist. Otherwise enjoy gulag/rhodesia tier chimpout.

>every comment section of every website

Websites still have free comment sections? I thought they all shut down besides youtube.

This isn't the future you wanted for your country?
This is exactly what I hoped you would get.

too much ad-hominem on the right side

*tips well-adjusted fedora*

enjoy getting slaughtered by a traveling zoo in a few decades because you didn't contribute

You missed the bit where one of the radicals takes over and your sit on the fence mentality gets turned on its head. Assert yourself you limp wrested faggot.

Your obsessions with pushing mens shit in is amusing, but the fags are over in the other camp.

>Did we go too far?
We haven't gone far enough

probably the degenerate school mascot

Can't believe all this fucking drama is happening over one dead sheboon when probably 20 more died just this morning because of other niggers nigging.