Homeless at 18 with no money

Wat do pol

Live alone with mentally unstable mom who's been divorced mutiple times. Father not in picture. She just had a break down and kicked me out for good. What do I do?

>Homeless at 18 with no money
>mentally unstable mom
>Father not in picture
You could have just typed "I'm black."

Nobody fucking cares. Welcome to the shit hole.

Join the military

Seriously, if you have absolutely no prospects.

You might get shot in some shithole but at least you'll have a fighting chance of making something of yourself.

Lel I'm white though, got the shit end of the stick

There's always the army I guess.

You have only 3 options, join a military branch, content yourself with being homeless and destitute for the rest of your life, or kill yourself.

>Join the military
Best advice.

>Join military during Trump's Admin, get chance to fight for Trumpen King
>Get fit
>Get paid
>Get trained
>Get connections
>Get out
>Get grants to cruise through college

Perfect time to serve. Perfect opportunity for a kid with nothing to have a chance.

kill yourself you white piece of shit.

Church. No kidding. Good guys who want to mentor you there. Just be careful.

You went to Sup Forums for important life advice? I guess there are worse people you could be asking.

get on the dole, learn some form of a trade via the internet, slave yourself illegally for some time to get some practice on the job

apply in a normal company and show competence, get out of the dole

start saving up to start your own business in the area

this is a discussion about people wanting to better themselves, your ilk have no place here

>get on the dole
>US
>white kid
>dole
Oh, Bulgaria, you so funny.

>dole

Lmao

Live out of your car,
Get a gym membership for hygiene, and get a fucking job asap.

if you have to ask for tips to better yourself on Sup Forums your life has already sank to the bottom. might as well end it.

if you are asking for tips, you still want to improve

if you have to go by this logic 80% of blacks should off themselves

He's only eighteen. Terrible advice you have given.

Apply for a college, and apply for FAFSA, a.k.a. student loans. You can get a decent bit to help you move out and get started bettering yourself in a STEM field. Get a part time job to pay your rent and grocery costs, and dedicate yourself to study, work as much as you have to, to get by. Once you're through your basic physics/chemistry courses look for an internship at a city power plant, water filtration plant, sanitation plant, etc. They will pay you more than wagecuck minimum and it gives you very valuable practical experience and resume' material to get a research assistant position somewhere else, like in your engineering or science department at university. You're going to have to sacrifice your social life, but not completely. All you're missing out on are lazy degenerates smoking weed, repeating the same stupid conversations over and over, and going nowhere. If you do all this you will still find time to play video games here and there so long as you save up some of your earnings and built an efficient economy PC yourself from parts you get good deals on online. Eventually you'll run across a pretty, big-titted, girl with a heart of gold, whose rich daddy left her alot of money. Her elderly frugal dad who recently passed away will endear her to you if you support her emotionally through that hard time. She will then love you and generously pay for your therapy to help you get through all the childhood trauma suffered at the hands of your psychotic mom, and you will heal deep emotional wounds you never even knew you had. Things that were difficult for you before, will become easy and breezy, you'll have trained yourself with enough discipline through work and school, and compassion through your relationship with your girlfriend turned waifu, that you will then be rich, have plenty of income from your engineering degree, and live happily ever after. Thats my life story.

agreed. and 100% of whites should too.
younger people have done it, why not him?

Post on
c h
net
/rtd/
We got a crash bandicoot flag

if you are homeless, you can qualify for food stamps.
start working at a temp agency like labor ready or some shit.
stack your chips.
move the fuck out.
its not that hard brother.

Easier said than done

I just got kicked out today. I am also 18. If you have a car you can park it in a Walmart parking lot for up to 3 days and they will be cool with it. In the meantime, starting looking for work. To be honest your best bet is to try to make amends asap.

What state are you in, anyways?

Lead the homeless to kill every nig and spic sitting in housing paid for by government gibs

>a group of homeless Sup Forumsocks form a new caravan society
Please

Fuck yeah

go to your city's welfare office and apply

Sorry I'm back, wasnt letting me post for a minute there

this

Sorry I'm back. Phone was messing up.

good on you OP; as good a time as any to become a man.

I moved out of my parents house at 17 once my father started yelling about knifing me down, after i punched him for being a cheating degenerate.

thats half a lifetime ago. applied math master race now, with a young qt white waifu that i am about to breed.

whatever you do, dont wallow in pity. keep moving.

where are you atm?

Immediately, seek for a non-cucked Church, they will provide you short-term help with food and shelter.
From there, I would advice you to join the military. Or you can ask the pastor/priest to help you find a job, so that you can start living by yourself.
But I still think the best option is to join the military.

18 not homeless yet but probably soon i would join ur caravan bois

You are jolly well fucked

I eventually ended up homeless at 23-24

Eventually fixed things up but I went to prison at one point.

Make sure you have a real, achievable career goal. Without one you will just drift along with a lot of serious problems

>easier said than done

technically he did it before he said it, so no, you fucking leaf.

if no debt, you can do it

Get 3 jobs, work as much as possible. Buy car. Live in said car. Get gym member ship, use for shower. Work those 3 jobs as much as possible till you have saved enough money for whatever you need.

>your city's welfare office

only zoos like chicago have things like this

You got a m8's house you can crash at until you sort your shit out?

also i'd like to add, you can park as long as you want in walmart parking lots. they got a bathroom and its like living next to the most convenient conenient store.

although if you can find a place where you can camp innawoods away from other idiots/homeless, that's probably better.

Might as well kill yourself, user. It only gets worse, end it now.

army

wait a moment, is normal for american familys to kick their children out of the house? LOL, in latam you dont get kicked out unless youre a massive fucked up lowlife criminal.

>in latam you dont get kicked out unless youre a massive fucked up lowlife criminal.

so everyone gets kicked out?

Come live with me. I'm straight, but I'm very keen to experiment sexually with a vulnerable young boy such as you. You will be pissed on, fucked, sucked and lightly spanked. I'm at full mast right now. No condoms no limits. Let me know if you're interested.

It differs from family to family. Some are psycho about it can kick their kids out right at 18 or they let them NEET for years and years.

Come live with me, I charge one ass per night.

Hit your mother.
You know you wish she died.

not all of us are degenerates fag, kick out all the illegals
i though the normal pattern is finish college -> get a job -> rent a place and move out.

i would either

try getting government help food stamps and other helping needs try getting into college and get your shit together. Ask your local church and see if they can get you into a living environment prepare to work your ass off though because living aint easy.

I would add getting a trade in something like welding might be better than a stem degree, you can earn just as much money 'on the tools' and it is a better fit for some people.

way i see it, you got two options:

at least low IQ & at least low conscientiousness (aka work ethic):
at least 80th percentile IQ & 80th percentile conscientiousness:
98th percentile IQ & 98th percentile conscientiousness:

make an online income stream & live in a cheap country (eastern europe, latam, asia). hustle every legal way you can.

average IQ & 80% conscientiousness:
get a TEFL certificate and teach english in above-mentioned countries

good luck

*4 options

Easy. Live on the street and stand in front of The Home Depots at your local town for random odd jobs. Save up about $200-300. Buy a bike. Keep moving up.

Or

Go into a life of crime. If you get caught, you go to jail, roof over your head, 3 meals a day and all the friends in the world.

it's like $15-21/hour for welding in the US, if you get a job. you can't raise a family on that unless your wife works. then she'll just leave you for her boss chad

Be careful of what?
>Church is great, but be careful

>Church. No kidding. Good guys who want to invade your rectum. Just be careful.

FTFY.

Oh wait, he's 18. 10 years too late.

big mistake. once you have a record, any job that doesn't pay slave wages is closed forever. also if it's a drug-related record you can't get subsidized student loan gibs.

all that's left is entrepreneurship, and if you're not smart and hardworking you can't do that.

lots of countries require a FBI police check on you to give you a residence or work visa too, so it fucks you up abroad as well.

Join navy if you're at least kinda intelligent

suck dick for meth

I minnie mouse laughed to that