Black men and white women love each other because black men are the most masculine...

black men and white women love each other because black men are the most masculine, while white women are the most feminine.

Meanwhile, black women and white men lose out, because white men are far too feminine, and black women are far too masculine. They are literally less attractive by default.

Yeah I guess, I'm just bumping this picture to fuck with skin heads.

Whites may lead the way in all endeavors, but at least blacks are decent studs. I think I understand you, OP.

thus, asian women. now you just have to get the asian men interested in black women

Yup

>glasses
>masculine
Pick one u fucking faggot
+1 reply
Sage

She's about to bleach that nigger. Jokes on you, those babies will be half white, that's black genocide.

Skinheads?
Are u stuck in the 90s?

>white women are the most feminine.

So two out of the 3 will be black.

And the last group will be Asian

mm yeah suck that nigger cock

The OP is a Jew trying to destroy the white race.

This is 'attempted' brainwashing, done over and over, day after day on these boards. It's not working retard. Our enemy isn't blacks--it's the Jews. And JEWS are the ones who post these threads.

I know this is a bait thread and all, but I've really never understood by what criteria black men are more masculine.

Sure, the average westerner is soft as shit (you people actually fucking shave off your bodyhair?) but race has nothing to do with it.

White men move onto tighter pastures. Dont kid yourself. Black women are the only people losing out. You have to be super model tier to be acceptable

Well you see, in America our black men walk around with fire hoses for dicks.

you cant make this shit up

but blacks smell bad... and they're niggers

though I do think white dudes need to lose the skinny jeans and pick up the iron

You're wrong its because the black men rape the white women. LEARN YOUR FACTS.

It's the truth. Maybe the rest of you reading are too stupid to see it.

>Masculine
>Wears women's jewelry.

But if black women lose out, and these groups will be black...

Won't their women be black and thereby lose out?

white women most feminine LOL

(and i am a white woman)

ogga booga we be masculine n shieeet.

how does it feel being so retarded, your only thing you think is decent about you is "muh dik size" which is not even true. blacks have NOTHING going for them except gibs, every race that has met with you ,ended up conquering you

>white men are far too feminine
Why does Northern Europe have the tallest men in the world?

niggers are ugly

>Masculine
>Wears women's jewelry

the OP is probably an asian.

I don't know of a single good looking white girl who is with a nigglet.. and I live in the northeast

White men have always been thrilled by the thought of interracial, this is why you allowed voting rights for women and then let mass-immigration happen. You wanted white women and immigrant males to come together so that you could get to watch beautiful interracial happen.

make than an asian commie

White women aren't feminine at all

blacks are idiots

Probably.

Asian men are obsessed with white women.

Feminine doesn't necessarily mean 100% sweet and submissive, this is an ignorant male fantasy based on how women act around the top 1% tier of men (and even then, only for so long)

The true essence of femininity is built on chaos and struggle, which white women are excellent at creating. This is not an insult by the way - the world needs order and chaos, yin and yang, male and female, it is the dynamic tension which creates new life.

fucking lunatic typed this, disregard
Don't talk from a perspective of authority when you gibber about crazy nonsensical shit

No.
It's posted with a Jewish agenda. I'm not an idiot.

If white men aren't sexually and evolutionarily inferior why do most of you support open borders and hate speech laws? It's because you know subconciously that black men carry better genetics than whites and therefore the species would be better off without you. It's just natural selection.

Guilt is a strange thing, my negro friend. Keep up your shitposting. Doing great.

Sage low quality bait and threads that state untrue things without initiating a discussion

We wuz kangz

good argument

Hahaha. That kike nose.

There is only 10million jew women left, black them all!