USA has a couple hundred white nationalists march with torches

>USA has a couple hundred white nationalists march with torches
>Leftists violently shut down the rally and mayor sides wit them
>Whole fucking country goes into a meltdown
>24/7 news cycle about how "white supremacists" are taking over

Explain yourself burgers. I thought your country was in cucked? I mean Germany and other European nations may not have muh first amendment but we have white nationalists march fairly regularly with fashy aesthetic. Look into Golden Dawn or Identitarian movements. Nobody gives a shit, it's mentioned in the news tops and then life goes on as normal. So what gives? Have you been telling lies about how "uncucked" your country is ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
youtube.com/watch?v=IhP3J0j9JmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem is that the nazi larpers are being associated with our trump movement. The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

mockingbird media gonna mock

Spamfags need to be IP banned; the third time I've seen this little shit running around

It's not a role play of they actually mean it, which they do.

I mean, did you not hear our PRESIDENT condemn the alt-left afterwards? Seems pretty uncucked to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

Shut the fuck up Nazinigger

They're literally roleplaying it. They spend a night with torches and larping about whites being great and then go back to their capitalist degenerate lives. All the real nazis are dead, everyone else that pushes nazi memes are just larpers.

Most people don't give a shit honestly and lots have sided with these guys. Do you really think the establishment politicians and media are going to support whites wanting real equality? Nope. They all on both sides attacked Trump, but in November they heard what the country really thinks. They are going to hear what the country really thinks again by forcing more of us into these radical ideologies.

>Explain yourself burgers.
The media has been waiting patiently for over a year for "right wing violence" so they can FINALLY take down trump.

>SHOOTING AT A BLM PROTEST
Yes! Now we can... oh wait, it was a BLM black guy, sweep it under the rug.

>SHOOTING AT THE CONGRESSIONAL BASEBALL GAME
Yes! Was he white? YES! Now all we need is... Oh, he was a bernout shooting at GOPs. Sweep it under the rug.

>DOZENS OF ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND VANDALISM AT FREE SPEECH RALLIES
Finally!!! Are the perpetrators white? Yes! Are they violent? Yes! Great, lets rev up those... Damn, it was antifa thugs. Sweep it under the rug.

>CAR STRIKES PROTESTERS IN VIRGINIA
Who did it? A white guy? Who'd he hit? OUR GUYS??? OH MAN, WAS ANYONE HURT???? TELL ME PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!
>one killed
TWENTY FOUR SEVEN NEWS COVERAGE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAAAARRR!!!!!!!

Learn to ignore US media. It's 100% comprised of far left activists.

this seems like 500 easy, and all this ended in someone dying. it's a liberal college town in a lefty state, I can see why the major condemned them.

The difference is Jews run American media.

nazis are all but irrelevant in this century, as is the KKK.

But instead of accepting that and moving back to a more central political stance, it's far easier for the left to pay a few dozen (((protesters))) to wear bedsheets and spout slogans that haven't been heard since the first time Bill Clinton ran for office.

It's the left paying other lefties to be the right boogeyman the left needs to further its agenda, and its our fault for letting the right become so irrelevant that this is possible.

No one has been siding with them. That is just plain bullshit. These idiots caused so much damage that no one will listen to anyone on the right. Then some fucking moron drives a car into a bunch of them that just makes it fucking worse.

>PROOF: What really happened at Charlottesville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

The actual KKK rally the night before was peaceful even though the "alt right" outnumbered antifa 20:1. All the commies come out the next day and its chaos.

Nazis were the peaceful ones.

They know they can't fight us, even if theirs less of us. But we grow every day.

They're weak, with all the power.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhP3J0j9JmY

>the west gets ultracucked by niggers
>people dont go to church anymore
>rise of protestantism and islam
>people unironically supporting for secularism
I dont really care anymore. You whiteys will reap what you sow

>Explain yourself burgers.
the kikes turned the goy-brainwashing channels on "high" this week

Suck a dick, MaAGApede faggot

Oh, Trump supporters are going to try to censor us now too? Top kek