This fucker never condemned BLM and the media looked the other way. Why the double standards?

This fucker never condemned BLM and the media looked the other way. Why the double standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2014/11/29/farrakhan-on-ferguson-well-tear-this-gdamn-country-up-video/
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html
katehon.com/article/soros-media-plots-color-revolution-america
nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even if he did blm would like white privileged made him do it he still fighting for us on 4d chess level

excellent point! this will surely trigger more normies.

BLM wasn't advocating the creation of a blacks-only ethno-state, retard

cause they are the enemy

they were demanding segregation up to the point you can safely say they want a black only ethno state.
just read their list of demands blm leaders made public

>Why the double standards?
Because the media sides with the left and hates the right.
Not sure why people still think that the media is some kind of third party standing on the sidelines and just reporting what's going on. They picked their side long ago, hoping for them to ever portray the right in a positive light is like hoping for WW2 UK to say something positive about the Nazis.

Yes they did, fuckwit.

because kikes control the narrative.

/thread

You are fucking retarded kid.
dailycaller.com/2014/11/29/farrakhan-on-ferguson-well-tear-this-gdamn-country-up-video/

if they were people would rejoice, when whites do it is racist. fuck your double standards!

Don't think that they all support that as a group.
Pretty sure all Klansmen and Nazi hate blacks.

>alt right kills one whale with a car
>alt left BLM members kills cops in dozens of incidents, one killed 5 cops alone
>literally no response, BLM allowed to wander the streets unimpeded

Almond status: ACTIVATED

Bigger question: when is Trump going to call out BLM?

Or I guess that's what Jeff Sessions is supposed to be doing, barring interference from the Clinton FBI hitmen.

Democrats have a philosophy of courting demographics for voting power. They won't risk losing power by alienating a voting bloc. Many Republicans have been doing the same thing, too, but were weaker at it. Democrats were on track to keep winning with this method, too- importing demographics through immigration and courting voting blocs with promises of gibs. Hillary really fucked it up going too hard in one direction and alienated the white working class.

Trump actually coming out with a no-nonsense "both of you, get your heads out of your assess" approach is very refreshing. And now America is addicted to being politically incorrect. Obama would pick his every word so carefully to stay PC (and whenever he was off teleprompter it was obvious). The Obama 8 year legacy as a backdrop to the radically contrasting Trump has Trump's popularity skyrocketing, really.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'd vote for Trump right now. I'm certain I'm voting for Trump in 2020.

BLM protest because unarmed people where getting killed by cops. Alt-Right riot because of a fucking statue.

Blm didn't claim him as their candidate.

One of the few things barry did that was truly democratic was hia handling of blm. I'm libertarian as fuck and love the constitution as written and citizen rights.

If i was president i would have killed every last one of the blm fucktards.

BLM hate Obama

They protest because they get booze and bussed around and tree fiddy.

I assume you've never interacted with basketball-americans before.

>implying the outrage is about the reason for the protest
gtfo gaslighting faggot

>BLM protests were spiteful chimpouts meant to make niggers feel better about a bruva get what was coming to him
>"alt-right" protests are to prevent proposed events from occurring in the future

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You need look no further than the color of his skin.

>radical left media support radical left groups
Not too hard to understand.

If at least some of the republicans (the non-neocon ones) don't uncuck themselves Trumps shining beacon of defiance will have been for nothing.

the left doesnt have standards

Obama the Nigger never condemned the riots after the election either... Typical passive agressive chimp.

you dare question the actions of black jesus?

While BLM has very questionable fringe groups, they're for the most part (right or wrong) protesting for racial equality. White nationalists are entirely reactionary and exist on the basis of racial inequality. As much as you guys want it to be, BLM isn't the counterpart of White nationalist/supremacist sphere.

>White nationalists are entirely reactionary
Might wanna look up what reactionary means, because it directly contradicts the first part of your statement

what is this dude saying user?

False equivalence.

Google it, learn something.

Oh nevermind, just continue to live in a little hate-filled world.

The media is owned by jews that want to replace whites with immigration. If you think this is a meme you're fucking stupid or a pussywhipped normie pretending it isn't the case.

Why do liberals always want to talk down to you yet they've never actually read anything about what they fuck they're talking about?

I cannot for the life of me believe an average American with an IQ above 100 could read BLM's demands and still defend these niggers.

>false equivalence
>google it

lmao that's not an argument you obtuse fuck

I'm detecting that you are some nigger or teenage girl who just got here

no it isnt you fucking nigger

Mate take a lie down.

Then stay there and think hard until you realise how stupid you are.

Tell us more, or anything.

They also said they want to shut down the prison system oppressing their brothers and let the black criminals out because they dindu nuffin dey wuz good bois

>Soros uses colours and flags for revolution. Insists on monuments and historic references be removed from targeted country:
>The telltale signs of George Soros and CIA destabilization efforts can be found in the flags that appear in crowds of protesters.

"Soros and his acolytes saw the importance of symbology in the writings of Gene Sharp of the Albert Einstein Institution in Boston, Massachusetts.

"Using the Sharp template and financing from Soros and the CIA-linked National Endowment for Democracy (NED), Symbols were used in the themed Arab Spring revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Ukraine (among 30+ others).

Soros is now instigating a color revolution in the US against Trump.

"It is well-known that Soros finances the Black Lives Matter group and the flags "Black Lives Matter" flags appear throughout America, while historical flags like the 13-star «Betsy Ross» flag from the American Revolution; the Gadsden Flag bearing the motto "Don’t Tread on Me", a slogan popularized by Benjamin Franklin; and any flag bearing any symbols from the Confederate States of America were denounced by Soros-funded pressure groups as "racist"

"There were demands that these historical American flags be banned from cemeteries, parks, historical battlefield sites, and other locations.
"This was yet another "false flag" attack by Soros and those who wants to alter American history and impose a regime of extreme political correctness in violation of the free speech clause of the U.S. Constitution.

"As a result of Sharp’s roadmap to revolution, flags and symbols are potent weapons.

Source: strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html

>Yourfeelings
vs.
#notallniggers

Not all Nazis want THE KIKES GASSED either (but thats non-negotiable), just like BLMs demands.

I wonder how many Trumpanzees have had their cognitive dissonance triggered by this post.

Because BLM didn't get Flava Flav elected President.

Soros Media brings regime change and color revolution to America

"As it is discussed above, media is a powerful tool used to control public opinion by injecting a particular agenda in the targeted audience.
"Regime change events and color revolutions in the world are painted on the canvas of democracy and freedom, the media is always used to paint a colorful image with the brush of specific agenda within the designed project.
" If we look closely at the current American domestic situation we can easily observe how the liberal media has launched a campaign for change through the masses by provoking civil resistance against Trump’s administration, at the behest of its master Soros.

"Soros' control over mass media, NGO's and his greater influence over state institutions is dragging America towards a visible color revolution by building a wall around Trump to keep him under pressure, or over throw his government for the benefit of the globalist elite.
"Anti-Trump protests included the “pussyhat revolution” project to mobilize the masses.
"The American media is not only giving a full-coverage to these protests but it also awakening a resistance movement against the newly government of Trump.

"The plotters of anti-Trump protests have only one intention: to weaken Trump, and they have no love for America and therefore they have diverted protests towards that which is violent in nature.
"Their war against Trump is damaging America as a whole. Not only state property was damaged but they are also going to attack state institutions, which will lead America towards destruction.
> The only way remaining for Trump is to strike back, fast and hard.

katehon.com/article/soros-media-plots-color-revolution-america

The Jews were the first to wear colours into battle thousands of years ago.

Id say some old fasioned/old testament interference at rallies would be a good way to deflect the narrative, and help people name the Juden.

Nah they were just executing cops in broad daylight. The sad part is they didn't even check to make sure they were white.

nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/