Aus/pol/ Wednesday Edition

>Khaled Sharrouf, Australian terrorist, believed to have been killed in air strike in Syria
archive.is/JkzW5

>Bruce Billson: Former Liberal minister weighing up future as he faces investigations over undisclosed salary
archive.is/r2xDh

>Yarra City Council stripped of citizenship ceremony powers over Australia Day decision
archive.is/8Fbh5

>World's most liveable city: Melbourne takes top spot for seventh year running
archive.is/Oe9Wc

>‘They’ll bring out the pitchforks and revolt’: Dick Smith launches $1 million anti-immigration ad
archive.is/i5No1

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/they-were-very-very-violent-donald-trump-blames-altleft-group-antifa-for-charlottesville-violence/news-story/836631095c9f69ebd524a29bfa94e5cd
e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/
youtube.com/watch?v=0jS8ENqGrV0
betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/dick-smith-spend-1m-advertising-stuff-pop-says-hes/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8TFBtJZEUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless Dick Smith. Pity there aren't another thousand like him.

melbourne most liveable city is a great meme

Those rankings are about how liveable a city is for the international elite class, not the ordinary people who live there.

Dickie is a bloody legend.

Let's bring it down to 70,000 then to none.

IMO we should exempt Frank Chung from the WAP, /ourchink/ comes through again!

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/they-were-very-very-violent-donald-trump-blames-altleft-group-antifa-for-charlottesville-violence/news-story/836631095c9f69ebd524a29bfa94e5cd

just read the article is Dick one of us?? hes based as fuck

We want to get it down to zero and then start getting into negative figures m8 when the deportations start.

Yeah, that explains it. Melbourne is decent but no way good with that shitty transport system and affordability

>Dick Smith launches $1 million anti-immigration ad
>being this fukn based

100% /ourguy/

Dick is anti-immigration but is a bit cucky. I think he is against immigration mostly on environmental grounds.

How do they define a livable city.

I think we should let them all in
wait and see what happens desu

I dunno I just put it in the OP because I live there and it gets worse every year. Maybe every other city is getting worse at the same rate though

I'm a migration agent and I'm working hard to bring in as many migrants as I possibly can. AMA

Lads
I'm at the ANU, Bill Shorten is doing a Q&A at a physics lecture theatre in an hour
What are some questions to ask him?

Hey remember that protest?

I'm torn.
On the one hand you're breaking the golden rule of Australian entry.
On the other you're collecting tens of thousands of dollarydoos from them.

how ya cunts going
just had chicken pasta made by the misso
about to hop back on bf1
what beers you lads drinking tonight?

I've decided.
Someone who allows entry to the great unwashed, for money, is a whore.

What will be the outcome of the gay vote?

no, question, just a statement. You're a parasite feeding off of australia, and should investigate a new career, or suicide.

people still play bf1? i thought it was all about PUBG or overwatch now?

Sounds good mate. doing coles raviolli, pasta sauce and garlic bread for dinner. got a few carlton draughts in the fridge, gonna crack one shortly

Yes 57%
No 43%

Please ask for proof before responding to obvious bait posts. It really harms the thread.

made myself a "big mac salad"

its pretty fuckin good if i say so myself. i dont drink though, on the lemon flavoured waters atm

Will Dick join ON?, I'm voting either Cory's party or ON... Who do I pick at this current time?

>full

ask him how expensive the double mastectomy was

possible. will most likely be influenced by how this ad campaign of his goes. He has previously come out in support of Pauline, but who knows.
I do like bernardi, but he's such a good goy for isreal it shits me at times

If you keep having these threads Australia will end up getting fucked just like the UK got fucked by Brexit and the USA got fucked by Trump.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Ok Dad

This country already is fucked so it's no big deal m8

>achieves brexit
>freedom from the EU
>still a whinging pom
wait til we win the ashes mate, we'll give you something to cry about

>sporting banter
Lift your game m8.

Ask him how Soros cock tastes. We know where he came from and the terrorist needs to go back.

really wish I had an aussie gf, those accents make me melt

What has Waleed told me to think about destroying art because it hurts your feelings?

I need to know what my moral perspective is ASAP

I'd love to see how bad other cities are if Melbourne is the no. 1 city in the world. Either way, rest of the world and Australia btfo.

Lads:
Nursing or teaching?

Hes making the Sustainable Australia Party mainstream mate, they align with his views more than ON

Based Dicky

please pick a third option. i cant imagine having to be around annoying kids or sick people for the rest of my days. if its between the two, teaching cause you get holidays and its piss easy

They're both pretty assured jobs in our crappy economy.

Is moving to Australia safe?

Fuck, how do I get a hot tall chinese qt gf before they kick them all out?

No Australia does not actually exist. Everybody in this thread is just roleplaying.

sure about that mate?

Like clockwork.

You do realize though that when we say full we are referring to the resources available to support a finite amount of people though, right yank?

Asian girls are for the Asian man.

nah mate, you'd die of heatstroke

Teaching, especially if it's a English or a Humanities subject, so you can redpill the next generation.

You'll just be wiping old people's arses all day as a nurse.

That's a good point. Better holidays too.

Ok I've got 550 printers locked and ready (heaps of uni / education IPs)

here's the current working draft, thoughts?

/nrl/

>Yarra City Council stripped of citizenship ceremony powers over Australia Day decision

Good shit.
>"Don't politicise citizenship." -- Federal govt.
>*FURIOUS GREENS AND LABOR SCREECHING*
>"I TOLD YOU ABOUT POLITICISING CITIZENSHIP BRO"

As safe as you make it mate.

Where does that asian guy live. I'd give that cunt a high five if I saw him on the street, if I could tell him apart from the rest of them.

Ay, looking good.

Teach math, there's an undersupply so you're guaranteed work and it's objective so there's no bullshit marxist ideology you need to push on anyone.

Pic

s-sauce? pls?

elite class always rules. Give me a single example in all civilisation all human history that elite class didn't in ruling position.
The make of elite class changes time to time, but that *class* remains the same.

Just look up Aussie Hentai or some shit

Anyone here want to talk about how I fell in love with an ice-addicted prostitute?

yeah i like bf1 still, im a sucker for vehicles
i also did many of those meals with a beer while at uni, good times haha
sounds tasty haha

>I'm at the ANU, Bill Shorten is doing a Q&A at a physics lecture theatre in an hour
>What are some questions to ask him?

Ask him to address to rape allegations/rumours against him.

Or just scream Bill Shorten is a rapist infowars.com and repeat untill they remove you

This is now a Thomas Wong thread.

Green text it.

>Be elite
>Want to live in Melbourne

cunt I can think of 100 better places to live and that's before you leave Australia, 1000 once you let me include Europe

What a shitty metric

e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/
Keyword was bogan.

>homo
>bum pirate
>fag
needs a couple more slurs for 4 and 5 imo. fudge nudger? hershey highwayman?

let that stay in Sup Forums

Seeing the majority say 'no' would be so satisfying. Seeing the fagparades after wouldnt.

>graduate uni with high gpa
>have two years of work experience, which includes leadership roles
>volunteer experience as well
>apply for graduate program, application form had seven stages
>get rejected and don't even get the opportunity to complete stage one of the six stage recruitment process

fuck this shit. how the can anyone deal with this?

>Melbourne is Australia biggest shit hole...but don't tell anyone.

How are the broncos going this year? I only watch the origin anymore, this years was the best in a while imo.

How do I get off the dole?

What degree did you get?

even if it passes they will parade

Have a kid and get child payments

Nah that environmental shit is the perfect angle. It's already a full blown lefty meme. They either have to say environment doesn't matter, or admit immigration is going to wreck it.

It's pretty good, but the public won't like it. Too colourful in the language department.

>We live in a time where bad words are more controversial than degeneracy

Remember when Bindi Irwin was /ourgirl/ and told Hilary Clinton that mass population and immigration was unsustainable?

Fuck I love Steve Irwin and his family

ive gone through this a few times. have you had to attend an assessment centre yet?

im not the charismatic energetic type that all of the HR ladies look for so i get screwed over every time. just gunna try and settle with a lab job for now, if i can even get that

t. chemical engineer

Saw on the news that Pauline has a red ensign in her office instead of a blue one. What do you think she means by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0jS8ENqGrV0

thoughts on this? Why are islanders such dropkicks?

that's the point - i am literally sending this to hundreds of people's unsecured printers.

Fuck off and share

Say youre part abo to get more, im pretty sure you dont even need proof.

>I want to make more people vote yes, the image

Real life is not like Sup Forums

What's a transtrender?

Learn to English, fuckhead.

betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/dick-smith-spend-1m-advertising-stuff-pop-says-hes/

Thought these blokes were purple pilled

I was fooled

Its the flag of our people, not the government.

I have one too

I take it back, that's a beautiful way of trolling people

Economics

Haven't gotten to that stage yet. And to be honest I'm not really that type either, more of a straight shooter focused on getting the job done. Seems like the HR bitches are more interested in a salesman.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8TFBtJZEUg

It's kinda what we do now.

Anyone up for taking over Tuvalu?
I've still got most of the diplomatic stuff. I just need help with engineers and lawyers.

Scream "Oy Bill, show us ya tits!"

>He slammed the common argument that high immigration was needed to replace an ageing population. “It’s ridiculous, it’s a Ponzi scheme,” he said.
>“If you bring in more people now, they get older and the problem is worse. You can’t solve an ageing problem by bringing more immigration, it puts it off but gives the impression the government is doing well. The working people are worse off.”
Based Dick. His Gommunism is all off but he's got this right at least.

Hmm. 2 dads is better than one is a good inclusion but the language is bad, it'd be easy for normies to ignore it as a 'bigoted' message.

Why not pure stats

Stats on their promiscuity
Stats on their HIV rates
Stats on bug chasing
Stats on the links between homosexuality and childhood abuse
Stats on the number of failed gay marriages in other parts
Stats on domestic abuse in leso relationships

Because I am literally scanning every IP in Australia for unsecured printers.

This isn't to make a valid point, just to piss people off