>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmePQqdKj
conservativefiringline.com/durham-sheriff-arrests-woman-who-helped-destroy-statue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

when do we start turning commies into soap?

I hope with all these statues being removed, Trump can finally get ANTIFA labelled as a domestic terrorist org.

What a day.

Awoo

:3

LINK TO LIVE STREAM
pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmePQqdKj
pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmePQqdKj

Dude that was a part of the HWNDU project.

He repeatedly refused to denounce a literal KKK leader. He called mexicans criminals and rapists. He tweeted Mussolini quotes and defended them. He proposed banning all muslims (99% nonwhite) from entering the country. He tweeted out a Sup Forums-tier graphic about black crime statistics. He retweeted a twitter user named @WhiteGenocide.

What evidence do you have that any of these types of things had a "drag" on his campaign? Because CNN and Paul Ryan said it would? He skyrocketed from political nonexistence past all of his competitors and flipped the upper midwest to win a stunning blowout victory.

To your second point, again- show me one piece of evidence- just one- of any single Trump/GOP supporter outside of the media/political liberal elite who say that because of this rally they will no longer be voting for Trump. Show me one. One.

You realize that the next 48 hours are going to define the term "alt-left" in the eyes of normies?

This is why leftists are furiously tweeting pictures of peaceful protesters, trying to claim the term as a peace movement.
You retards aren't doing your job.

Let them act stupid and get their assess kicked in the streets by cops, we need to do what we are good at ,

You're my favorite general

So apparently Hannity is the only show Trump watches when he's under house arrest and has his phone taken by McMasters. If we lose Hannity we lose Trump.

good, just bring on the fall of the republic already, I will move to Finland

Even though its not?

stop celebrating slaveowners

YO, can someone inform me on the state the WALL is in (I think they are/should start doing the prototypes soon) ?

>Sup Forums is one person

Wake me when someone has the balls to kill Trump already and start CivWar2

>Sup Forums discussing my whereabouts

Never heard of this faggot in my life

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change.

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!!

Thank You...

>fall of the republic
>moving after

Did you learn nothing from Rome?

Who are Trump's allies?
Does he have any?
This entire event robs me of hope

Let me guess. I'll bet you gave up on Trump during the Pussy Tape event too?

Get out, you miserable cretin.

>house arrest
>phone taken

Source? or just Fake news

Sad. No different than book burning.

You're my favorite Aussie. Well its a tie with the Fascist one. You're both great.

>I will move to Finland
Errr, I'd strongly advice against that unless you have a very specific reason to do so that I can't comprehend

Reminder that if you have any leading information on the NeoNazi LARPers which are harming the true conservative/right-wing base, and Trump's presidency and chances for a 2nd term, then make sure to share it with @YesYoureRacist on twitter. He's /ourguy/ and helping us clean out the trash from our movement, the trash that's keeping us down and not getting anywhere - the trash that's harming Trump. He's 100% /ptg/ approved and helping us in the long run.

maybe Trump will fix it, maybe not
staying on a sinking ship is not noble, don't try to take me down with you, faggot

HWNDU was really a great success by lefty multicultural standards. The way a truly diverse team came together to create seasons worth of lulzy entertainment and tactical infotainment was beautiful.

It's not the alt-left, it's just the left. We don't want to separate the violent radicals from the people in power, we want them connected in peoples minds.

Cernovich

>When all you wanted to do was to protect monuments of American history and the (((((media)))) and politicians go full-blown character assassination on you and the one guy who swoops in to defend you is motherfucking Donald Trump, President of the United States

who is the asian woman gazing lovingly at Trump?

I think they are going to false-flag an attack if they feel they can't provoke a rightwinger to do some damage himself
The Dodger Decommiefier made the left think they had hope of taking down Trump, they are trying to get that back by provoking an rightwing altercation over these statues.
But issue is, if no one takes the bait, public opinion will turn on them even further. that is why I am worried about a false flag now.
you can all be assured m tomorrow we will receive heavy shilling trying to provoke violence.

You lose Bannon, you lose Trump. He came out swinging, it won't be for long if they have their way.

Of course we had to get in on the fun...

Gas yourself, Shlomo.

You'll come crawling back like a filthy maggot. Just like Crusaderkun.

His base and normies see through the media's shit. As long as he delivers, he will get reelected.

you can start now if you're a bad enough d00d

It's a defeat but it's better than getting destroyed.

REMINDER: This is our enemy.
>Posts on twitter
>Admires CNN, Colbert
>Doesn't vote

Maybe he's got turbotism like Finngolians

Don't play favorites. You might break someone's heart.

Being surrounded by other tubrbotists sounds like fun, but trust me, it really isn't.

i'd forgotten about that. did they ever put another flag up?

What a whiney jew

damn this faggot is trying hard to get some attention
Is he trying to distract us from something?

>he's right

Why are the united states of America ready to destroy art and history?

BUSTED

mitch mcconnell's wife

BASED

Our multicultural liberal democratic Rainbow Nation has no place for those who hate others due to the color of their skin. We have to stop them now before they turn everyone who doesn't have blue eyes into lampshades again.

On an average day, how many finns do you see binned?

I like snow and blondes, and based Linus is from there

>Pussy Tape
ZARBLE..

ZREUMTPTF

*sigh* yea.

learn2crop

2017 is proof the USA lost the Cold War.

>moving
have you ever thought of taking the none pussy option?

Total and complete psy op

It's so obvious

/our girl/

Honestly the only way this ends is with bloodshed. The media wants it antifa wants it and the Rambo wannabe doomsday preppers want it.

I recommend you visit for a vacation and see that we aren't that glamorous at all..

>implying

He'd obviously live isolated with his nearest neighbor being 10 miles away.

Also on a side note. Finnish has to be an alien language.

Fin qts though.

Bigger than Uluru, if true

eat em alive hope

>claim

He's finished, guys...

Now try talking to them

GRINGKL KLEMPFF

This America, 2017.

>worst vengeance on finntroll
>always be near him

It's not so much that we lost the Cold War, its just that San Francisco and New York always had more powerful communists than Moscow and St. Petersburg did.

Crop your images you're driving me insane with all that other unnecessary bullshit

shut up you evil Jap

Leave me alone

I blame the "alt right" for speeding up this confederate monument removal process. They really fucked shit up for whites this week, even if it's all optics.

You will live the rest of your life with the burgerfat.

You know I just thought about something. Earlier yesterday morning, Trump """accidentally""" retweeted someone calling him a fascist.

Then at the press conference later that day, he defended the Unite The Right rally, by saying not everyone there was a neo-nazi or a white supremacist, the organizers got a permit for their peaceful protest, and that the alt-left communist streetpunks were the violent ones, and were at least partially to blame for the violence that took place.

Could Trump, dare I say it, be /our guy/?

>t. athiest whore who mocks people for their "sky fairies"

>Muh optics
I hope you keep that in mind when your being stomped out for your existence. Doubling down on your own removal was never going to work.

Which has been their main goal all along. Destruction of Christianity because under communism, the state becomes god. White christian values are the antithesis to their goals.

Weird shape mountains are bad landmarks to build your city around?

*stands close to your path*

REMINDER: Trump is a Jew. Kike Kontrolled Nonsense.

It's gonna be pretty hard with all the traitor cuckservatives

conservativefiringline.com/durham-sheriff-arrests-woman-who-helped-destroy-statue/

CAUGHT ONE.

Has the salt dried down?

I'll use Puukko

>not 'Knonsense'