Did Sup Forums just break? Wtf? It takes one lefty to die and all the left on right violence is forgotten...

Did Sup Forums just break? Wtf? It takes one lefty to die and all the left on right violence is forgotten. I hope all the pro-left posts are LARPing or shills. This is not what Sup Forums is!

I'm playing with myself right now. Edging. Fuck yeah

Pol is just deep state agents, and one guy from r9k larping as a white supremacist.

Confirmed 9news (australia) is pro-left... fucking hell.

Its just leftists saw this as an opportunity to attack so they all came on this board feeling like they have loads of ammunition. We'll be fine.

>implying you control what Sup Forums is
FUCK OFF STORMNIGGER

>pro-left
It's alt-left now. We are not finished, fake news.

you only just confirmed that? you slow coon

kys

>left on right violence

there is no such thing. it's fiction. pure delusion

it's a lot of shills

>all the left on right violence

snowflake needs a safe space

You poor, poor soul... the media has brainwashed you. Someone redpill this summerfag

I just come here from time to time to shitpost and spread liberal cooties

It's just shills hombre

It will die down when they realize we're not going anywhere.

This and the false flag seem (((coordinated.)))

ANTIFA needs a casket.

It's really entertaining to watch desu

Sup Forums is satire. this is what happens when autists can't tell the difference between what's satire and what's not.

That sounds like a very violent and extremist view, could you please tone down your rhetoric before people start to believe these nazi larping posts are anything more than practical jokes and gags?

We're getting flooded by newfags who can't imagine anyone on earth not being anti-white or communist

It's pathetic, but this is the mainstream ideology of the modern upper class bourgeoisie

Nah, fuck that. Go be roadkill somewhere else.

I'm sorry you feel that way, it might be on account of your stupidity.

Its ok. Pol and alt right are still snake and nazi. I dont think a single person converted like it seems they are hoping.

Haha, I know you Canadians are known for your witty banter and cuck sense of humor, but could you maybe not threaten that other Sup Forums user with vehicular manslaughter? We're trying to turn over a new leaf here on Sup Forums and we really can't have violent and divisive rhetoric being posted, even if it is in jest, some here can't tell the difference between larping and serious threats. Thanks for your time, user.

Sup Forums is slightly less shitty than it was a a week ago, dont complain

Go get dodged

Everyone is acting serious as shit and the shitposting has gone down drastically.

come on dude really? you're breaking protocol.

this, stormfags get carried away sometimes

It's shills. Whenever you read a ''I'm a X but...'' post, you can be 99% sure it's a shill posting crap to stir shit up.

>snowflake needs a safe space
The only safe space Antifa needs is six feet under.

i think it might literally just be reddit cucks. they are very influenced by the media and since its going bananas right now over nazis they think its actually a big deal