Son of Israeli Prime Minister: BLM worse than neo nazis

(Yair Netanyahu is using his mother's maiden name on Facebook)
>inb4 sauce
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.807160

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054312/Jihadi-parents-teach-young-daughters-suicide-bombers-kiss-goodbye-startling-footage-shortly-seven-year-old-walked-Damascus-police-station-blown-remote-detonator.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Their breed is dying out
What does that make us, then?

#NotAllJews

>us
You, nigger.

fuggen based

Should've turned back around and got another one of those ragheads.

He's covering for you. He knows you're in reality getting stronger

WTF I LOVE ANTIFA NOW
UNIRONICALLY

Kek. Mordechai isn't even trying with his tricks anymore. Are we goyim this stupid?

wtf I love the left now

This is ridiculous.

Jews, whites (including meds and slavs) and Japs should unite against degeneracy.

based kike

We hate western jews, not israeli.
This. There are a few factions of Jews.

>whites (including meds and slavs)
>including meds

Gee, thanks, Dundee.

>Car runs over Palestinian boy

he dindu nuffin

IMAGINE MY SHAWK! (((Bibi the Bastard))) is matrilineally related to (((Attila the Hun))) Oy Vey!!!

>Stats a statistic
>Points out self as an exception to the statistic
>Thinks he proved the statistic wrong with an antidote

isnt he the one without a job, basically a NEET?
do you think he is one of us?
there are a few based israeli posters around here

it's literally that comic where a nigger kills a jew with screwdriver

Oy vey! Oy gevalt!

well well well Isreal/jews create counter polito-forces to destroy white pride and nationalism but in the end it goes after their country because it's nearly the same as the nazis they were fighting.
Poetic justice at its finest.

>falling for the "jews are an organized faction" meme

Silly roleplayer

I would be surprised if he wasn't here

bds and pro-palestinian crap is a fad that will pass. when the middle managers of the left realize that the big bosses are jews they will instruct the assembly line workers to drop this stupid part of their platform.
as if your average BLM chimp could even find israel, west bank, or gaza on a map!

DA fooking JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

this is actually a very sharp observation
My country has almost no right wing people and out of all the left spectrum (bar center left) they are all VIOLENTLY pro palestine

Future does not bode well for the jew if this keeps up. And us all really

Kek

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer

I don't hate a person for being a Jew
I hate the Jews who are involved in my people's destruction
the "every time" meme is real
the Jews are overrepresented in so many organs that are hostile to Europe
and they look white but keep their own distinct tribal identity while preaching multiculturalism to the goyim

Out of sight, out of mind/wishful thinking we're young and growing.

Hello, I don't hate Israel, why would I? Maybe I don't like handing shekels out for you but ah... I don't see how that equates to hate

stfu, huehue monkey shitskin
you will never look as good as a German

LMAO

when the jew gets spooked by its own creation

>Palestinian
Putting you Western concepts of nation states in places with tribes and clans. KYS LEAF. It just like make call and refer to Indians NewYorkers and Californians bc they lived in that lands.

How many people do you think play victoria 2

Pretty much spot on.

Go to any BLM or SJW rally and you're bound to find a bunch of retards flying Palestinian flags.

You don't have to like the Israelis but they are a right-wing ethnostate that the Alt Left despises, and could be a valuable ally against them.

Next you're going to say Jews weren't Nazis.

>comparing people who actually got blown in half by artillery shells to stormweenies.org LARPers

I don't think that's what he was implying at all, but in fact that there are different affiliations of Jews. Political affiliation is based on shared grievances, and there most definitely is division among Jews along lines like this.
I assume you're not totally fucking retarded though, and know this already and are deliberately being a faggot to the meme flag because he's not showing his country, so I'll forgive your ignorance this time

a lot 2bh, it's even reddit's favourite grand strategy game

Then stop funding and promoting them you fucking jude

I KNEW IT! Bibi is with Trump. Not memeing here, they are playing the long game and will strike simultaneously at the globalist agents (hopefully generals as well) in their respective nations.
MY MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

The jew has second thoughts about about stoking racial tensions. Fucking kikes

wtf i love jews now

>Israeli
Are you confusing diaspora Jews with Israeli Jews again?

those little kids were standing in the street throwing rocks at jews, it's hardly the jews fault. blame the kids shitty parents who stood on the sidewalk instructing their children to act like suicidal bigots.

Im not really sure about that

No shit, since when was he not? The showdown between Bibi and Soros in Hungary has been in the news for months

>implying mudslicks care about their children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054312/Jihadi-parents-teach-young-daughters-suicide-bombers-kiss-goodbye-startling-footage-shortly-seven-year-old-walked-Damascus-police-station-blown-remote-detonator.html

>n-n-n-nazis are really bad, but not as bad as niggers and (((conmies)))

this is why I love jews, bibi has acted redpilled for a long time, Obama tried to kick him out and he said hitler didn't want to gtk

they do senpai, just check steamspy's stats for vicky 2

Well yeah 'Diversity' and Equal representation is not really going to end well for the (((white))) men.
Jordan Peterson said exactly this in his interview with the Google Diversity cuck so we're coming nearer to a public discussion about it. It is actually insane that it hasn't happened yet.

0.02 shekels have been deposited

Nothing contradictory about being a white nationalist and a Zionist.

Everyone deserves an ethnic homeland, including Jews.

Pol has and always will be a pro-Israeli anti-jewish board. They're entitled to an ethnostate just as we are, just keep it on the other side of the world.

Or Zionists acknowledge that they have pushed too hard and they'll be forced to accept open borders if everyone else does.

They'll twist the narrative that open borders is only necessary for countries with XYZ economic conditions, and that Israel does not have XYZ.

Zionists don't want to end the trashing of the West they just want to stop the push that Israel has to go full open borders.

>tfw postmodernist cultural marxists destroyed objective truth, and so an unironic alliance between nazis and jews against leftists is no longer absurdly impossible, but in fact probable

thats what you get when you fuck with logos, marcuse you fat fuck

"Once again hebrews in the white lands, only to destroy us from within"
Mr. Bond was right

this
i think every nationalist can respect other nationalists desire for a homeland for their own people
but when theres kikery afoot in western countries ill always call it out

Means there is room for good negotiations with good white men in charge, not aryan niggers

>dora the exploder
my god, i don't even know what planet i'm living on any more.

GREATEST ALLY

he ain't covering for shit
you're covering for him motherfucker

man soros really must of pissed them off

Zionist Israelis don't really actually care about the west. Diaspora and Zionist supremacist radicals do. The average Israeli is the former

Fuck off JIDF

t. Ahmed van Cuck

^
Oh look an argument for why destroying Israel is a good idea

WTF I LOVES KIKES NOW!

Ooooooooooooooooh
So that's where fox gets its narrative from. Makes sense. Mossad is so good at what they do

>Be Nazi = Be proto-SJW
>German workers (PoC now)are oppressed by Jews (Whites now)
>Jews (White now) must be killed
>Destroyed Europe and White males
>Cause of Immigration

Why anyone think Nazi is Right? They're Stalin's buddies.

>Zionist Israelis don't really actually care about the west.
I'd be willing to bet that Zionist Israelis at the very least want to stave off violent political conflict in the US. If the US is embroiled in widespread unrest, Iran would feel emboldened to pursue its regional ambitions. Zionist Israelis would therefore find it in their interest to calm down our rabid lefties.

I identify as alt-right and I went to the rally in c-ville

If it's any consolation, we won't aim for genocide, shitskins are more likely to get the genocide than yids. We'll ship them to israel this time.

wtf i love israel now

>he said hitler didn't want to gtk
he wasn't wrong about that though

What makes you think Israel wants boatloads of lefty Jews? Sure, some of them may be of the cynical and neurotic variety who would vote in Israel's ethnic interests, but many have legitimately had a bit too much Koolaid and would push for open borders, integrating Arabs, etc.

That was lip service to criticize the other side before unleashing on the alt-left.

i dont think any direct or indirect efforts can save Israel

In the end Iran will fall, and before they do - i am confident, at the end of their days 1 or 2 warheads will find their way into Jerusalem or telvaviv

...and?

They'll just have to deal, like we are now.

that cat lady was standing in the street while her antifa friends were using bats to strike his car.