(((They))) are LITERALLY planning to put hormones in the drinking water in Europe to make them more accepting of...

(((They))) are LITERALLY planning to put hormones in the drinking water in Europe to make them more accepting of (((refugees))). You can't make this shit up.

thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say

>The suggestion that Westerners should be given drugs to make them more welcoming to foreigners is likely to be hugely controversial.

>The research suggests that people could be made to be more generous to migrants through a combination of oxytocin and peer pressure.

>However, it is not clear that the population of a European country would accept being drugged in a bid to help them accept massive social change

Other urls found in this thread:

idw-online.de/de/news679448
vimeo.com/159816980
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say
infowars.com/monsanto-creating-bio-weapons/
infowars.com/russia-says-u-s-expanding-bioweapons-labs-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

jesus christ if Europe doesn't accept it, they will secretly put it in anyway and continue this violent peer pressure of accepting rapefugees

please, god, somebody, please help us. I want all of this to stop, I want everything to go back to normal, how it used to be.

I want the madness to end.

>I'll actually be forced to buy Alex's filters

What do you think flouride does.?

More seriously though, they are approaching it from the completely wrong direction. Especially in Germany the problem wasn't that people weren't welcoming enough towards foreigners. They very clearly were.
The problem is that the generosity was met with open hostility and demands for more, because it wasn't seen as generosity but as weakness.

That's like drugging the beta loser in hopes that he gets beaten up less often by his bully.

Post the real source, not this dirt paper! And yes, they are doing it

idw-online.de/de/news679448

>North Korean people become kinder to the regime when fed the the human love hormone oxytocin and exposed to peer pressure North Korean scientists say.

it's like pottery,

>he drinks tap water
>not bottled water

Youre asking for it already dummy.

make frogs gay

Kek, that is some dystopic-tier shit, I wonder what goes on in minds of these idiots.

Refugees will drink it too tho.
Is the universal faggotification of the population their last ditch effort to stamp out dissent?

>he thinks they don't put hormones in his bottled water
How naive are you?

The alt left is turning civilisation into an Orwellian nightmare. Fast forward 100 years and I can clearly envision a dystopian west with mosques, sharia law. Faggots flaunting the promiscuity in a way that for straight people, would offend public decency. Hormones in the water, enforced political correctness. Man tax to adress the 'gender pay gap' Somehow these liberals can convince the average normie that they have moral justification to irreparably destroy society and basically do what they like, how can people be so blind?

The companies wouldnt cooperate with the state wouldnt they?

>the sun

isn't that the bong equivalent of the National Enquirer but with even less credibility?

>Post the real source, not this dirt paper!
You'll never walk alone.

>unironically reading The Sun

Just inject testosterone, and take aromatase inhibitors. They cannot control you that way.

>bottled water
you are naive
>tfw you can drink tap water or bottled water full of gay frog chemicals
>or drink water from your own well full of iron minerals and get ass cancer

>I wonder what goes on in minds of these idiots.

They are over-civilized and over-educated. They come up with some utopia plan for the world that looks fine from an intellectual perspective to them, and then they get mad as fuck when faced with the fact that it will never work because that is not how human behavior works.
And then, instead of accepting that their idea was simply shit because it missed too many realities of life, they just try to change how humans function.

Lots, though obviously not all, of them did legit start out with good intentions. They just moved to unironic Nazi-tier from there on because they couldn't admit to themselves that they were wrong. Because having been wrong is the worst possible thing an over-educated person could imagine and they will go to any length to delude themselves about it.

anabolic steroids are banned in many countries
makes you think

Here's the publication of the university itself.

That's it. They've gone full blown Nazi now.

Bottled water is tap water dipshit. Literally every bottled water company ever just uses local tap water. I'm some cases, bottled water is worse than your local tap water, depending on where it was bottled.

But go ahead, keep supporting the bottled water Jew.

It is way less likely to be honest. Poisoning the water supply of a city could be done with a fairly small circle of people, the risk of being caught wouldn't be that high.
Poisoning the water of all companies would require the involvement of orders of magnitude more people. The risk of being caught would be huge.

People are altruistic to family and friends, not strangers from other parts of the world who share no cultural similarities? Gee I wonder why

germany at it again
DO NOT CLOSE CHURCH IN ESSEN TO BUILD REFUGEE CENTER OVER IT YOU MISCREANTS!

>caught
You don't get caught when the government is requiring water companies in general to out hormones in it.

Hello r3ddit. They would have never done something like this.
Hitler didn't need to brainwash people.

It is. But that doesn't really matter when they just straight up quote some stuff. What's said in the text is
>a combination of peer pressure and drugs can make people more generous towards foreigners
>one of the researchers thinks that should be employed to "solve" social friction
That's all the info you need from it.

What a time to be alive. Reverse osmosis will be the only way to go

testosterone is actually an antagonist to oxytocin, so that would work doubly well

She's the dripping, spoilt blood of a jewish woman? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

JUST

fucking rhine niggers for like the 5th time in two centuries are fucking everything up. barely one step above the kikes

Doesnt seem to work on me...

Jesus christ OP what the fuck?

>blaming germans for an unethical study conducted by jewish "scientists"
>hur dur kill germans

I actually read the study that this was based on and it is fucking bullshit to think that this hormone could do any of this. The study was conducted as follows: They gave the hormone to some people and then asked them who they would be more willing to donate for:

>a German guy in his 30s unable to buy fresh meat
>a Syrian girl in her 20s unable to buy fruits

Now if you ask a bunch of millenials they will surely choose the latter because it's a girl, closer to their age and possibly a vegan. Another funny thing is that the fictional scenario states that the German guy is from Germany and lives there, but for the Syrian girl it only states that she is from Aleppo but not where she currently lives. That's another cheap kike trick: People will immediatly get the mental image of a pretty girl running through the ruined streets of Aleppo instead of a welfare queen spending all her gibs on a new smartphone and avocado toast.

Enjoy your estrogens

Maybe if they gave oxytocin to the Rapefugees, they'd all go back to where they came from

Oxytocin: Hormone of All Trades - René Hurlemann, University of Bonn, Germany
vimeo.com/159816980

>chemically pacifying people against their will
I have no reaction image strong enough to express my disbelief, so here's a gif of a Lenin statue getting it's head ripped off instead.

TAKE YOUR SOMA

GOOD GOY

nice fake new faggot

All studies from the pseudo sciences are utter bullshit, but oxytocin could probably work in such a way. It's already been determined as one of the reason why women are much more open towards foreigners than men.
For men the effect is less pronounced because testosterone works as antagonist.

Good thing We Happy Few is cheap, you yuros can prepare for what life is going to be like in a decade or two if things go unchanged

I drink tap water every day and I still hate niggers. Get over yourself.

>For men the effect is less pronounced because testosterone works as antagonist.
autism

>they will secretly put it in anyway
They've been doing it for decades. They're only putting this out there now so they can start putting it into EVERYTHING. Turns out there's still too much resistance to their plans.

Collecting rainwater isn't hard.

Same. If you're that worried about Fluoride, eat iodized salt with your food to help mitigate some of its effects on the pineal gland like I do. Though maybe they put other shit into yuropoor and martshart tap water that doesn't happen here yet...

>when your ideas are so abhorrent and unwanted by the populace at large you have to drug and brainwash them
Sounds like (((their))) tactics to me

I think Germans have a massive hard on for getting ass-fucked by other nations. Everything they do leads to it. The only political disagreements in German is on how to accomplish this. Just think about it.

Lol that move would topple governments. Imagine having everyone boycott the drinking water!

Actually, oxycotin injection even increased the testosterone production in animal trials :^)

>Academics note that people tend to be more 'altruistic to family and friends than to perfect strangers'

Glad these people had the rigor to go trough and tough cerebral academic education to tell us this

this is a good idea, but a better idea would be forced castration
white European men do not need testosterone, it just makes you angry and violent

LOL do it faggots.

>Oxytocin promotes human ethnocentrism

>Abstract--Human ethnocentrism—the tendency to view one's group as centrally important and superior to other groups—creates intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence. Grounded in the idea that ethnocentrism also facilitates within-group trust, cooperation, and coordination, we conjecture that ethnocentrism may be modulated by brain oxytocin, a peptide shown to promote cooperation among in-group members. In double-blind, placebo-controlled designs, males self-administered oxytocin or placebo and privately performed computer-guided tasks to gauge different manifestations of ethnocentric in-group favoritism as well as out-group derogation. Experiments 1 and 2 used the Implicit Association Test to assess in-group favoritism and out-group derogation. Experiment 3 used the infrahumanization task to assess the extent to which humans ascribe secondary, uniquely human emotions to their in-group and to an out-group. Experiments 4 and 5 confronted participants with the option to save the life of a larger collective by sacrificing one individual, nominated as in-group or as out-group. Results show that oxytocin creates intergroup bias because oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and, to a lesser extent, out-group derogation. These findings call into question the view of oxytocin as an indiscriminate “love drug” or “cuddle chemical” and suggest that oxytocin has a role in the emergence of intergroup conflict and violence.

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

They are most likely already doing it, that's the only way you can explain the state of western men.

I think these scientists are less saying it's possible and more telling us how all western men are so cucked.

I bet this explains the lowering of sperm counts too, if someone were to do research into this drug.

>sweden

Quick search could only find articles like this from dailymail, infowars.

are they not going to report it on stuff like bbc, cnn, etc deliberately?

You really think Germans are the ones doing this shit? Only useful idiots and kikes.
You must be a 56% white cuckold to be this retarded.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawusyhnbeyiqabih34q

>Not understanding humor or statistics
You must be Australian.

BASED Czech Republic

>american "banter"
>american "statistics"

Isn't there some kind to legislation defining trademarks to differentiate between bottled tap water and bottle water without any processing? In Greece, and most probably Europe there is.

really made me think

>bottle water without any processing
No such thing, iron is always removed, otherwise the bottles would turn yellow.

>(((They))) are LITERALLY planning to put hormones in the drinking water in Europe

GERMANY IS NOT EUROPE jesus fucking crist burger with fucking eu flag are truly faggots

>"However, oxytocin had no effect in individuals who expressed a rather defensive attitude towards migrants: In those participants, the tendency to donate was very low to locals and refugees alike. “Oxytocin clearly increases generosity towards those in need, however, if this altruistic fundamental attitude is missing, the hormone alone cannot create it,” says Hurlemann."

Thank god

uncucked republic

"how it used to be" LOL

idiot

JFT96

>German scientists

the article over that seems more interesting

We give this stuff to FUCKING COWS to get them to drop their milk

Literally goyim = cattle

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!

>caught

they openly breaking laws on a regular basis, they just don't care anymore.

>thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say
>Blueshirt is standing in the pic
GERMANY PLEASE JUST STOP NOW ITS GONE TOO FAR

bottled water contains xenoestrogens to turn you into a fag though, because the plastic heats up when they move it around en masse

I mean, that's pretty much half their ideology. They don't see anyone who disagrees with them as real humans. They are also heavily advocating for industrial scale cattle farming, i.e. everyone living in tiny ass apartments in cities.

Pretty sure that drugging the population would still have consequences. People already shit their pants over a bit of pesticide that didn't even break any threshold in their eggs.

do the filters filter chemicals tho?

>literally nowhere does it say they're going to drug the water
>specifically say they can't because of public reaction
Okay.

>>The suggestion that Westerners should be given drugs to make them more welcoming to foreigners is likely to be hugely controversial.

what the fuck?

kill your politicians, Euros.

Thats weird

Alex Jones said on the 10th Aug 17 that this leftist dildo and invasions were aimed at getting an acceptance from the general populaces for the use of race selective bioweapons...

We know they're thinking about depopulation

>Monsanto Creating Bio-Weapons -Biological warfare agent was designed to attack people in Latin America
infowars.com/monsanto-creating-bio-weapons/

>Russia recently charged the Pentagon with expanding a network of biological weapons laboratories in Europe, a charge the State Department denies.
infowars.com/russia-says-u-s-expanding-bioweapons-labs-in-europe/

no, only anti-matter

>WESTERN people become more charitable to migrants when fed the "love hormone" oxytocin and exposing them to peer pressure

Peer pressure is also why why people say "Jews don't control western governments and they're not trying to wipe out whites" it's because they want people to know that they're cool and a normie based on what jewish tv shows say.

why can't ww3 start already? it's all there is worth living for anymore. all these fucking jews and feminists and race mixers everywhere god fucking damnit.

Where do Sup Forumsacks go when shit gets really bad? Russia? They've land they want to keep from the Chinese in the East

>please, god, somebody, please help us. I want all of this to stop, I want everything to go back to normal, how it used to be.
With the birth control hormones in the water already and the plastics...The refugees will be feminized rather quickly.
Why do you make the assumption that this cesspool won't drag the immigrants down with it?

he markets them on the basis that they filter out fluride so yes. Im not sure of the molecular scale of fluride when compared to oxtocin though. Id imagine its smaller so the filters probably filter out that too.
If you're going to the effort to buy and install the filter though id imagine you would be commited enough to have some sort of testign organised on a sample of filtered water or at last to do research into the filters to see how effective they are (alex probably uses studies to market and sell the filters already)

this guy's levels are awesome
what's his channel?

heeeeeeee
this one always gets me
i fucking love it

There's also the 'disposable male' role.
There's a reason males are the majority of the homeless.

>when you are so far from nature, you have to be pumped full of hormones to get along with each other, because it is so unnatural to be around foreigners

Nature always wins.