Y'all

How will y'all crackers be fightin back? Ooga? Dey got guns n sheeet

Y'all dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AJz9lvSgB_9_HaeiLdxDxFCwS559MTA-WKAHEPmJn9Z8dqPW_3ilrpZz80Qid_xmAsJChtRmbuvxVW8RQz5tluNYKGfUBUxCW3o2112BJoZS1GNZLCv5_wkBeWyAcvbgjWRCGgXhSkhG-xZZRjs8jfOEsqE8hXq8HoPeoWtgS4W_az5UQSUXKLUrGlfYlrAInMl11NLuS1xQ&th=,d4ZXhqewcMgtzkZ-Eua2czr51Rmxl5fwAAAAMKAAAABpawOJDkg12WwkdR-xrYWWaHCJyWySiPspbqd3S78wR7GLOIhCelFW7Gqtng1htz0KshSQ5u7pyRwiMfH5NXdkZg8rysWT7h0R1al26Va59VL8tvMunvjvVKhZj39ptzTiHk0SNjOpDuBNdKQtTO6zSpVYWC3eS8s03z_z02SNKvH5womnKO5AHT3n9fcsfg1ZEpnzayF_w-RugT6s08NMDouhQ31I_1_sJc7zLfto1oJu6JHfZNs2BG9NmCvMWvJXCXVCOzfMCofjii_TLC2Oxq3IyAZXQGrlchZWw3SxrAZ1IjexlbAnrvyyVjAsgaHcHhxafyKxdhnoNLNiuKYl9bRDlu1WfCnbXymwgPii9tWvTs_jh0hAO-5PLwd8siwKJFTU86EOm9ErIMJEGioqShRnBrrW-tHe6agga9s5y5yK7CstklZrKqnLZma6u-TGiV5_Zo455kBbQvRAXet6kmYydrU4G4b7pZ-YR8bUmDJlWauRq85fDMmh3ZKuTUSq8JzVMJvkuC5MNUUDtRtoYpEp7QLJsFnXsdU4ukmtM83B12TOEj2ps_PBhZy08ZJUAP_V1M3dhyz99H3CSV4C_Prv8WWGgdyuDBPuKjumx4zzOdHowQbMtOXtEsd0MUUi9MtvWaMiEKEgWveSqU1ZBdXzzcT5lov2Kll5pJdX5WeWoKf5TllgQ7eTGmzE0RBh4RlYTOqzBEJbwKsV2DtTsGvBARCYuHDsM2HxpL1sCaUgNuV4TJoHcdPE79O4Lcf9RnY3m2QRWuGqzYE0khMUrYUhiZnD7fdd1TktDv_fo4Dc5dK1OlrS1REtLnk4sCm4eSeDOVZGd9JFGhdlNa7YpBX4QDxKKbx649ec-XJ-vS6_XHhUKuoFjdI70-SzX6RQKstMXrFH-tmowDjmkKfmEqJRo3LnN78k_8_XZKHvtxwlNDA3hO3KhVfqywpnqF5ZU9sLjZiLloeqi97iU1w_7PZEWpxT62SY0EMIacYSNT11v3-tZSUoSpVPAExSnouPcbnAnAJsw7ckt2hy37WjVcS2SXRvLjSlnY3mh71DXNQV3mJoarRTVagJ7hfYFDDeGxT0t38gUrP7i0LV19aEVksBrul7E3L7lCXYws5EQQkKcuu9-qFVPBZs_kfbM3buJtWwh8xxcdfOD3CaBtB49f-NJzTh4Z7HwSpISxQz0SNLzFXrQnkGeOnxQ0sGibbs
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what the fuck crackin

Niggers can't shoot for shit.

Captcha: google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AJz9lvSgB_9_HaeiLdxDxFCwS559MTA-WKAHEPmJn9Z8dqPW_3ilrpZz80Qid_xmAsJChtRmbuvxVW8RQz5tluNYKGfUBUxCW3o2112BJoZS1GNZLCv5_wkBeWyAcvbgjWRCGgXhSkhG-xZZRjs8jfOEsqE8hXq8HoPeoWtgS4W_az5UQSUXKLUrGlfYlrAInMl11NLuS1xQ&th=,d4ZXhqewcMgtzkZ-Eua2czr51Rmxl5fwAAAAMKAAAABpawOJDkg12WwkdR-xrYWWaHCJyWySiPspbqd3S78wR7GLOIhCelFW7Gqtng1htz0KshSQ5u7pyRwiMfH5NXdkZg8rysWT7h0R1al26Va59VL8tvMunvjvVKhZj39ptzTiHk0SNjOpDuBNdKQtTO6zSpVYWC3eS8s03z_z02SNKvH5womnKO5AHT3n9fcsfg1ZEpnzayF_w-RugT6s08NMDouhQ31I_1_sJc7zLfto1oJu6JHfZNs2BG9NmCvMWvJXCXVCOzfMCofjii_TLC2Oxq3IyAZXQGrlchZWw3SxrAZ1IjexlbAnrvyyVjAsgaHcHhxafyKxdhnoNLNiuKYl9bRDlu1WfCnbXymwgPii9tWvTs_jh0hAO-5PLwd8siwKJFTU86EOm9ErIMJEGioqShRnBrrW-tHe6agga9s5y5yK7CstklZrKqnLZma6u-TGiV5_Zo455kBbQvRAXet6kmYydrU4G4b7pZ-YR8bUmDJlWauRq85fDMmh3ZKuTUSq8JzVMJvkuC5MNUUDtRtoYpEp7QLJsFnXsdU4ukmtM83B12TOEj2ps_PBhZy08ZJUAP_V1M3dhyz99H3CSV4C_Prv8WWGgdyuDBPuKjumx4zzOdHowQbMtOXtEsd0MUUi9MtvWaMiEKEgWveSqU1ZBdXzzcT5lov2Kll5pJdX5WeWoKf5TllgQ7eTGmzE0RBh4RlYTOqzBEJbwKsV2DtTsGvBARCYuHDsM2HxpL1sCaUgNuV4TJoHcdPE79O4Lcf9RnY3m2QRWuGqzYE0khMUrYUhiZnD7fdd1TktDv_fo4Dc5dK1OlrS1REtLnk4sCm4eSeDOVZGd9JFGhdlNa7YpBX4QDxKKbx649ec-XJ-vS6_XHhUKuoFjdI70-SzX6RQKstMXrFH-tmowDjmkKfmEqJRo3LnN78k_8_XZKHvtxwlNDA3hO3KhVfqywpnqF5ZU9sLjZiLloeqi97iU1w_7PZEWpxT62SY0EMIacYSNT11v3-tZSUoSpVPAExSnouPcbnAnAJsw7ckt2hy37WjVcS2SXRvLjSlnY3mh71DXNQV3mJoarRTVagJ7hfYFDDeGxT0t38gUrP7i0LV19aEVksBrul7E3L7lCXYws5EQQkKcuu9-qFVPBZs_kfbM3buJtWwh8xxcdfOD3CaBtB49f-NJzTh4Z7HwSpISxQz0SNLzFXrQnkGeOnxQ0sGibbs Avenue

Sure, and to make it fair, I'll only use registered semi-auto rifles

how do blacks on welfare buy so many weapons?

they don't, they steal it from one-another
they should get shot in the process tho

Dear violent communists

selling drugs

this
we need more battle trucks, assault cars, etc

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Unironically has Bob Marley poster on the wall.

IS THAT A WITCHER 3 MAP!!!@!@1!~ BASSED NIG NOG

why is he hiding the tip of the barrel?

Is he one of ours or is he African? If he's African - well, those people can be vicious - but if he's one of ours then I know the safest place to be would be right in front of his gun.

Isn't letting a minor shoot a gun illegal?

Give him five years and he will be dead from a drug deal gone wrong or jailed .

The muzzle?

>the pic perfectly crops off at the orange marking on the muzzle

No, welcome to America. This is why we beat you.

>resorting to semantics to assert virtual dominance

>This is why we beat you.

>America
>"beat you"
Lol

I will not oblige your niggerous attitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk

Achieving complete virtual dominance.

>guns
>illegal
SHALL

I always carry KFC chicken and sweet corn around and if I see a black man looking dangerous I throw it in the floor to distract him while I run off

>posing for menacing pictures with your gun

yeah I'm sure this nigger will be alive long

it's why we beat you to.

>american
>dominance
Step aside little man

And we did it without our cities getting reduced to ash. Better luck next time I guess we'll be there to bail you out again don't worry.

Is it true tha african intellectuals would crank the zero to max so the rifle could shoot harder?

I think the powder keg event will be some low-IQ negro massacring random white people and taking his cue from years of mainstream media incitement and propaganda.

why would anyone feel unsafe around this fine gentleman

>Chad soldier vs. Virgin conscript

>(((Jessica Pan)))
Every time.

DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS

America never beat us.
America wasn't a thing until after the revolutionary war.
>"we"
You don't make up the same genetic stock that the founders of your country did.

Also we are allowed to concealed carry firearms in my country

>And we did it without our cities getting reduced to ash.
Oh wow real sick burn
"H-heh you guys fought harder and put in more effort than my country!"
Are you seriously implying it's a jew? Because she isn't.
That insecurity, jeez.

Nice AirSoft rifle Tyrone...

You have the funniest memes lmao

>Indecipherable Ebonics
>Proper trigger discipline
Clearly a psyop

For you, the whip

No you are not allowed carry guns in the uk . And the war of independence saw uk lose America . Hell even pacifist Ghandhi kicked u out of India and Ireland got independence too . Uk is not the same great Norman Saxon warlord stock bro it's all pakis and Jamaicans now bro

>Kangdom

DEY REELY WUZ KANGS

what a basic bitch AR they man has.

WTF is wrong with that magazine?
Is it an off brand piece of shit?

To long to be 20 round, too short to be 30?
What is it 25 rounds? wtf?

Coon Of Duty

It's ok he's in jail now

Checked

i support gun control for niggers

>digits
WE WUZ KANGZ

>american citizen pining for my big British cock
Was there ever any doubt?
I live in northern Ireland, my dad literally carries a glock when he goes to work.

>And the war of independence saw uk lose America
*saw Anglos lose against Anglos
(With massive help from Spain, France and the Netherlands)
>Hell even pacifist Ghandhi kicked u out
We gave up our empire to finance ww2
>pakis and Jamaicans now
My country is nearly 100% white

>Ireland got independence too
Funnily enough I'm living on land my ancestors dominated you on.
(Northern Ireland)
Salty mick detected?

That nigga larping an airsoft

no, seems about right for a 30rd mag.

Looks like a typical STANAG magazine

Must just be the camera angle and lighting.
Looks fucking off to me.

I can shoot better than any nigger.

.t shoots tin cans in his back garden

damn son kicking an old man sure makes you tough
lmao

Cousin, please don't say "allowed", such an Orwellian word. Instead invoke magna carta 51 and inform the queen how she may lick your boot.

Your ancestors are invaders . No better than pakis . "We wuz a empire bruv " , look at all the land you lost . A United ireland is next . Scotland will leave too . It will be just wales and England . London and Birmingham is a white minority . Kkekekejeke USA saved you from Germany and Hitler show some gratitude.

No, I go to the range regularly.
Grandparents also have tons of land for me to set up targets and shoot on.

Yea he got BTFO lmao

you just confirmed that you have autism
good shit mate

>USA saved you from Germany
Now I know this is just a mad mick trying to rustle my jimmies

By the way I'm an ethnic Welshman

>dear racist white ppl: im gunna kill u like I was n e way

At least he has a trigger control...

The only thing that makes a gun dangerous is the person who uses it. Obviously a nigga isn't gonna ain't right.

You just keep showing us that you have autism and that niggers are just animals that can't control themselves.

Yer doing god's work son.

niggers just roast themselves

calm down bashar

Nnyb

That's a rumour from the Rhodesian bush wars. With a sub 80 iq I'm inclined to think it's true.

t. Citizen (((Cucked)))

Who'd you steal that rifle from? We know niggers can't afford to buy them.

Notice how the tip of the barrel is conveniently out of frame so you don't realize it's an airsoft

NOT

He'll shoot another nigger with that, according to statistics.

are you actually the notorious turkposter?

How does slamming the girl make him tough?

Nice clock, Maria. Want to bring it by the white house?

DEY DO!

that's an inmate of a prison in Brazil.

BRAAAAP

*trigger discipline

>kangdom

Nice glock Maria. Wanna bring it by the white house?

i hope the monkey got traumatic brain damage from this. oh wait, they're born with it.