Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Sup Forums

Has anyone heard anything new regarding the scandal with this deplorable woman? As of late, I've heard nothing regarding the scandals this woman and many others are involved with. Has the alternative media decided to go dark on this situation also?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2062747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody gives any shit anymore after charlottesville even foxnews is turning on trump

This is what I'm thinking, is all this shit being used to cover this all up and allow it go unpunished?

I give a shit.

Yup

where is the boobs pic

LOL, my mate just told me about this, I'm curious too, he said they were actually pretty good. Fellas?

We have to call for Insider WH user. He might appear if we just wish it into reality

Doubt it, I honestly think they stage everything, the U.S is fucking deep. Our guys are mostly too stupid to pull anything like this off.

Haven't heard anything since she threatened the DC cops in public.

So I guess that's nothing much considering Donna Brazil got TV air time after the Clinton machine murderred like 170 people or whatever the list is up to now. Why didn't they just off the failed nigres?

gracias

Thanks darling, not too shabby.

Bump

Bump

Btw guys let´s create new Debbie Wasserman Schulz Generals and let´s call them "Noodle head General"

it's been buried. she'll skate

So any new info guys?

Wasted. However I really wish that some Insider Comes and leads us into a direction... or wikileaks!

I liek dat idea

I just found this one voat. Thoughts? Should I make a General about it?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2062747

This thread doesn't really look alive. However ty for trying to keep this alive

Can we send her a case of ramen noodles, courtesy of Sup Forums?

We gotta Keep her clueless. However if she is about to be locked up, I´d be in :D

That was the whole point of Charlottesville and Nazi controlled oppo.

Bumpu. Pls no die

No nothing is going to happen,
I'm beginning to lose hope that Trump is our savior ,

It's starting to seem like he was out in place for the deep state to escalate things, within a year and a half America is going to be living under marahall law.

There's no cover-up, people have just stopped telling you lies because Trump's going to be abandoned so there's no more need for a distraction.

Down with Debbie & The DNC

The recent events have given Debbie a chance to cover Her tracks, and We oughta not let Her get away!

>Has the alternative media decided to go dark on this situation also?

seems like a lot of energy is being spent distracting people from this

>is all this shit being used to cover this all up

yes

>and allow it go unpunished?
never, they'll find the people who are doing this crap, they'll get testimony from them, find the financial records between them and these DNC pricks, this is going to come out

each step they take just makes it worse

>Nazi controlled oppo.
good opportunity to talk about operation paperclip and how the intelligence community is run by nazis, how Nixon's campaign manager was Hitler's banker, how Hitler's banker was the father and grandfather of two US presidents

this shit can keep getting worse,

>Trump's going to be abandoned
seems unlikely

I mean you would think a spy ring in Congress would be a HUGE story in the news. And that's at minimum. Might even be blackmail. Haven't heard anything new at all.

Bump

>A FUCKING LEAF

Who is the woman on the left and what is the significance of the orange ribbon?

That's Dicky's Russian wife and it is a Ribbon of St George tied around her handbag. The ribbon is used as a symbol of Russian supremacy.

Interesting that she wore it so prominently while visiting Laura.

(((Schultz)))

This is some quality shilling.
Daily reminder that jewish-led communism is used to distract the goyim from the felonies of the DNC