Are you proud?

You did this, Sup Forums. You made this misogynistic, transphobic bigot the most powerful man in the world.

Are you proud of yourselves?

Sure why not

Hell fucking yes.

He is literally the perfect president.

Prove me wrong.

Also, Trump is not misogynistic or trans-phobic.

I can't be proud of myself while you are your ilk are still alive.

Yes.

You make me ashamed to be a fucking leaf, you cuck.

It was shrill leftist screaming "racist" "homophobe" and "islamaphobe" 24/7 that elected Trump. All you had to do is treat the other half of the country with an ounce of respect and Trump wouldn't have won. Obama got two terms and he was hostile towards the right but not openly antagonistic/demeaning.

So the question is, leftshit, are you proud of getting Trump elected? You did this, and now you're guaranteeing his 2020 re-election.

Thanks, btw.

I'll take that as a compliment. Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish.

Very. Why wouldn't we be?

Not that he's actually a bigot in reality... only in your brainwashed head.

i dont really care desu

i just want every lefty in the world dead.

also sage

Kill Every Kike

>Prove me wrong.
Your country looks more broken by the day.

The only good thing about Trump is that he's starting to get people to wake up and see how abhorrently shitty capitalism really is.

Not according to literally any metric.

Of course we are. Fuck you leaf.

leave it to a leaf to shit up the catalog once again
S A G E

yes

Yeah we get it. Russia, Russia, Russia didn't work. So now it's back to Racist, Racist, Racist. It's like listening to a broken record.

It's almost like ._. We need . _ . A third option . _ . A third reich if you will ._./

Not an argument you dirty bong. Stick to failing at removing yourself from the euro-cucksphere before you start shitting on other people's lawn you faggot.

You did this leaf. You made this misandrous, cisphobic, cuckhold have to wait longer for his wife's goal...insemination by niggers!

What racist ideas?
Explain your ignorant delusions.

Uh building a fucking wall? Are you serious right now?

Does not having communism sending the majority of the people that understand economics into forced labor/death camps have you triggered?

And what RACE is not going to be able to enter this country (legally) when the wall goes up?

>muh jobs
What about the freedom for whites to live among whites without forced "diversity"? Wouldn't that be nice.

for the thousandth fucking time:

YES

>Are you proud of yourselves?
Yes

I'm cool with it.

Yes

Seriously. Am I going fucking crazy? Why does it feel like I'm the only person I know that sees how laughably played out these tactics are?
>working with liberal english teachers in Korea
Oh, right.

Trump is right. We Canadians should build a wall too, around cucks like you who make our great country look bad.

Alt-leaf :rake:

Get out while you can!

>misogynistic
>transphobic
>bigot

those are all things I support, so yes I am.

>You did this
No, I didn't.
The Vagina-kin that didn't leave my videogames alone made me do this

Yes pride is a virtue.

Heil Trump

very much so

totes proud.
with a few more decades we can match yours then.
Strong fences make good neighbors. Do it!

Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, user, it was the first sin to be commited by a creature with free will, called Lucifer, or, more commonly, Satan. That proud angel was cast from heaven. Why would I wish to emulate Satan? I leave that to your pedophile president and your fellow countymen.
If you are asking me, however, if I ma happy to have particpated in removing a Kenyan shia muslim from the White House, then, yes, I did gladly and would do so again, for absolutely no reward save the satisfaction of righteousness being done. Donald Trump is God's anointed Presisdent, and is the leader of the free world.

Well I cant speak for the burgers here but I know a hell of a lot of people from Europe that climbed back out from their air raid shelters when then found out Killary didnt win. Americas international reputation was long since fucked, when you started bombing the shit out of countries under false pretenses. If you think a non PC president is what the international community is talking about then your a fool.

Try being a country with rendition flights and worse passing through it, and if you try and talk about it you end up in jail. That's right if we try and talk about what you burgers do in our country it does not end well. Flight after flight passing through our peaceful country with nukes / people locked in fucking cages.

But uhh mur gawd Trump does not like someone fucking let me off this crazy train. A lot of you burgers are brainwashed and have no idea the pain and suffering you bring around the world every single day. Trump 2020 and lets all have a candle lit vigil he can put a dent in the deep state war machine before we are all on the wrong end of a (((WMD))) fiasco.

>inb4 *you're

Sage

t. inhabitant of Britistan

how many days has it been without an acid attack over there?