I have read the word "Nazi" more times today than in my whole life

I have read the word "Nazi" more times today than in my whole life.
What's gonna happen next Sup Forums? I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=401tnxiiI2E
twitter.com/chrisrock/status/897593239703834626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 60 years old man
> dude nazis (and that sucks)

Wow, Trump is literally Hitler

>the president's a nazi
>it sucks
>but it's truth
>subjectively speaking

Le based Dodge man did nothing wrong

>tfw live in the middle of nowhere and safe from danger
>just get to watch streams of the second American civil war live
youtube.com/watch?v=401tnxiiI2E

The emotional weight that the word 'Nazi' carries in peoples' mind will begin to lessen. The word will actually lose power due to overuse and false accusations.

America is a brown/black country. Just accept the fate.

All the left a communists.
Kill them all.
no remorse.

the kike media is honestly losing its grip

a wonder to behold

>if 10 guys hang with 1 supporter of sharia law then they're all ISIS.

hmm apply the words to another context and suddenly i'm racist.

It's great because I am a Nazi and this pushes the rest of the right further into my arms. I'm the only choice they'll have.

>tfw live in the middle of nowhere and safe from danger
Me too, it was getting boring but this season sure is picking up. I'm glued to the computer.

Isn't it interesting that the left only ever calls people who disagree with them Hitler and Nazi. Who could be behind their constant drumbeat of "You are Hitler!! You are a Nazi!!"... I wonder who it could be?! Hmmmmmm...

I think if I hear the word nazi one more time i'm going to go ballistic.It's like i'm living in a fucking mental asylum with these loonies constantly repeating themselves.

Already posted by somebody on that twatter

twitter.com/chrisrock/status/897593239703834626

The level of cognitive dissonance is staggering.

can I be considered a nazi if they don't bug me even though I'm not white?

"Nazi" is last label that still works a bit, and they are overusing it way too much.
Year more of such non-stop hysteria and real nazis wouldn't trigger any reaction in average person.
They are helping to normalize extreme right and its great.

they're gonna burn out the word nazi
they're gonna get white people even more furious for calling literally everyone a nazi
it's gonna backfire

BUT DUDE, NOTSEES DUDE. NOTSEES. THEY ARE EBIL.

OY VEY THOSE DAMN DOITY NAZIS

Why does that fail to translate to Muslims and terrorism?

this

just like people got tired of hearing sexism this, transphobia that, mansplaining here, white privelege there, eventually the population is gonna become numb to hearing someone being called a Nazi.

in 2016 if you called someone an X phobic, you'd probably get a cool fuck off type response.

in 2018 it'll be the same thing. normal people are gonna get tired of being called a nazi, and so eventually it'll get the same cool fuck off reaction.

A boomer.

Because they are brown.

Because #NotAllMuslims but #YesAllWhites, obviously.

>crypto commis start calling anyone not commie "nazi"
>they beat up anyone not a commie
>nsdap 2.0 happens

Top kek

>but the alt-right are all white supremacists
[Citation needed]

this

people are just gonna be like "yeah i'm a nazi then. so what?" just like they stopped caring about being called all the other names

you and those you replied to are morons. saying a word like 'nazi' will lose its power is like saying people will grow numb to the n-word. it won't happen.

>rich nignog wants things more divided

>What's gonna happen next Sup Forums? I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

We are going to make america great again.

You can say the same thing about communist Marxists. So both sides are at fault, exactly as Trump said.

chris rock is a NIGGER. his entire schematic for all of his jokes; EVERY joke is:

haha, i'm black.
haha, yep, i'm a nigger.

THAT IS LEGITIMATELY HIS ENTIRE ACT. "i'm black" THE JOKE. EVERY. SINGLE. JOKE.

But by all means, prove me wrong. show me ONE popular chris rock joke that exists, where the punch line is "HAHA IM BLACK".

THAT IS LEGIT EVERY NIGGER COMEDIAN EVER. IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME JOKE.

for evidence: dave chappellle....... GRAPE DRANK, I"M BLACK

that is the joke. it's NIGGER HAHAH I"M BLACK THE JOKE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT COMEDIANS YOU DUMB FUCK.

Kek

That's what happens when you stop showing teeth. We all thoughts we were free from the rules of nature but guess not then. Time to ape it up, aparently that's what we are.

Wtf

calling someone a racial slur is the same as labeling someone a certain political belief?

seriously twitter is full of liberals crying wanting their black president back, it seems like its a trend to go against President Trump.

Great week for natsocs, half the population are now Nazis. There aren't anymore buzznames for the left to call us. "Nazi" already had no impact, now they're running it into the ground.

They normalise their opposition like they normalised hypersexualisation and other degenerate shit

Next is to fade from mainstream and terrorize leftist movement though violence. Pls make it happen

SO WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE
BUT THEN BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE

Kek xD

>false equivalence

Yes, please tell me about the holy book of principles and guidelines that bond all alt-righters as one singular group. Too bad there is none, and most of the alt-righters are "alt-right" because media labeled them as such, not because they themselves identified.

no need to be scared, the shootings haven't even happened yet. This is America, a situation isn't out of control until rounds start getting doped

Did you not see that Dodge charger?

no he just understands

>Nig Rock
>Relevant

hahah wow what a comedic genius. he's black so it's ok to laugh at NIGGERS LIKE GRAPE KOOL-AID haha, wow, emmy award shit right there.

said nobody, ever. this is your typical "i'm black - and that's the joke". unfunny nigger "comedians".

psttttt its always the same joke.

We just had congressmen get shot up at a baseball diamond

>Accepting of someone with differing views from my own, you know, diversity
>YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI SHITHEAD

people using nazi flags at those rallies are fucking retards, least of which reason being that they are certainly only partially germanic in blood if at all.

Identiterian language is the best i've seen so far that pushes explicitly for white rights without the ridiculous baggage of Nazi germany and its symbols and incompaibility with white American people

drank

I want off this ride

>poo
>the world is brown/black

How often do people get to openly call their opposition nigger? Never. Shit comparison.
>the n-word
Really nigger? Afraid mommy nigger is gonna go through your internet history? Fucking dumb nigger.

The left is completely retarded.

For a while it seemed like they realized that "Nazi" was too worn out to really work anymore and that building up a negative connotation for alt-right was the smarter way to go.
And now they are back to screaming Nazi.

HOO HOOOOOO NIGGA WHEWWWWW! I'M BLEK!!! SO, THAT'S FUNNY!! GRAPE DRANK!!!! GIBS ME MILLIONS!!!"

that's literally every single black comedian. they have no act. the punch line is always "i'm black". they are fucking garbage, unfunny, rascist, hateful unfunny losers.

even richard pryor - someone considered to be a god amongst black comediens - HEY I FREEBASED COCAINE AND HERES A MATCH... ITS ME RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WHEN I SET MY HAIR ON FIRE BECAUSE

I'M

BLACK

AND THATS THE JOKE.

fucking unfunny niggers.

Everyone shut the fuck up for 5 minutes when they thought nukes were headed in their direction. That gives you some clue what MIGHT happen, false-flag mouth breathers

I love this kind of reasoning, I use the exact same. Commies / antifa = traitors
Muslim immigrants = invaders
Globalists = traitors
If you defend any or all of them (ie: antifa, blm, the left in general, hippies) you are, by definition, a traitor.

they used sexist - word lost power
they used racist - word lost power
they used bigot - word lost power

they're using nazi - what happens next?

it was real in his mind

How do you do, fellow black man?

Shits pretty crazy right now. All the hollywood cunts are super triggered. Shit is world wide news. Fire rising n shit.

anyone else get an uneasy feeling about doxing people just for being at a rally? it wasn't a "neo-nazi" rally to start with.

>they're using nazi - what happens next?
you get your skull smashed

More twitter insanity

Well it certainly doesn't help that there were people marching with swastika flags. Either they're dumbfuck skinheads who are thrilled that people are seeing it their way, or they're plants from the commies.

There should have only been people marching with the Stars and Bars.

It's amazing how deep the brainwashing goes. What percentage of people do you think are incapable of rational thought?

These niggers have all watched the same Richard Pryor DVD, he was the original nigger comedian. I laughed and laughed when he set himself on fire, truly King Nigger of his time.

Haha, I know you Croatian posters are known for your witty banter and dark sense of humor, but could you maybe not threaten that other Sup Forums user with a serious head injury? We're trying to turn over a new leaf here on Sup Forums and we really can't have violent and divisive rhetoric being posted, even if it is in jest. Some people here can't tell the difference between larping and serious threats. Thanks for your time, user.

But people have grown numb to "nigger." Why do you think the niggers rapping say "nigger" every other fucking word? Those fucking chimps hoot it every 3 seconds.

You already have the most powerful symbol of all, the American flag. Use it.

Nah I think it's fine to make right-wing and pro-white speech illegal

hm. ppl still talking even though i pointed out that ever black comedian's joke is "i'm black".

interesting. i didn't think this place was that overrun, but i guess we have to start killing.

Somewhere between 40 and 50 percent of the entire population I'd guess.

>it seems like its a trend to go against President Trump.
Sadly, that's all it truly is. Bashing on their president, is the "in" thing to do for leftists, an instant karma and brownie-point ticket. And because everyone of their mouthpieces chants as much, and their followers chant such as well, pretty much everybody in their little bubble, says the same. If everybody is saying it, how could it ever be wrong, ey?
Though as soon as you ask why, they can't explain in any sort of detail, why trump is bad, except that everybody said so. That they can't wrap their hands around the lack of evidence, is a testament to the strength of the leftists brainwashing.

>What's gonna happen next Sup Forums?
First they laughed at you, then they insulted you, then they feared you, now they're fighting you. Next you win.

The normies are really emotional and triggered over this stuff. Like not willing to listen to reason. They're buying CNN's Antifa are heroes line Hook line and sinker. I'm not even defending these alt-right protestors, just trying to get them to see that CNN and co are pulling a fast one.
I feel really sick about this. Only a handful of people are willing to listen to reason.

>3080 likes
>pictures of white women in the likes

i cant even

It's nuts.

100 million people in this country think there is some real nazi movement. It's actually scarier that there is so much delusion than if there were really nazis. Witnessing this mass insanity is fucked up. Jews & POC have fucking wrecked America.

Hans! 4th Reich when! Not the EU type

bruh they are literally doing the roman salute and carrying nazi flags in the pic.

Nazi larpers are going to sink the nationalist cause in the west.

i think david is really upset ok

>What's gonna happen next Sup Forums?

the word nzai loses all meaning, just like the words, hate, racist, fairness, equality, progress, phobia, etc etc etc

>there's one 1 ''nazi''
>nigger retard Chris Rock wants more ''nazis''
>creates 10 out of thin air
>now there are 11 ''nazis''
>''nazis'' outnumber niggers
>niggers get gassed
Do these niggers ever think things trough? Trick question, niggers don't think.
These morons are literally saying that they would much rather increase the number of their political enemies.
If you treat those 10 people as ''nazis'', you're just asking for the zyklon B.

Holy shit drumpf is a nazi
Its the end of his campaign

Like what happened with racist/sexist/_ist? Those words are more powerful now than ever before.

If 10 muslims think it's ok to hang with 1 terrorist then they just become 11 terrorists. Islamist / wahhabi it's just terrorists. Fuck terrorists.

Are they?

If 10 guys thinks (sic ebonics Nigger speak) it's ok ....

the day of the Pink mist draws nigh

Here's also what's funny.
10 normal people hand out with 1 ''nazi''.
This means that the 10 people are actually ''nazis''
But the 10 ''nazis'' all have friends and family, let's say they have 10 friends each
Now the 100 people who hang out with the 10 ''nazis'' are ''nazis''
Now you have 111 ''nazi''
Those 111 ''nazis'' have friends and family
How far does this go before everyone is a ''nazi''?

No one cares about being called racist or sexist here anymore.

man these fucks are retarded

>most people retweeting this nigger are white
Nuke USA when ?

every single practicing Muslim is participating in some form of Jihad

we need gulags NOW

when laws and governments do nothing, you gotta take it into your hands to restore the natural order of things