prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-8Xmz8zQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Good morning patriots!

fucking Christ-killers

Hey grill shill, I'm STILL HERE :^)
I remember you from the Antarctica threads months and months ago.
It was great running into you in the last thread.
I'm going to start generals back up soon.
Hope you're ready to get btfo again.

Redpill me what are the chances of Trump impeachment and wgy is Twitter so revved?

Reminder that those statue topplers are no better than nazis that burned literature.

Good morning.

Haha

TANEY WASN'T EVEN A CONFEDERATE HE WAS A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE FOR THE US DURING THE CIVIL WAR

I FUCKING HATE COMMIES ANAUHABDubabUbau

0%. Also fuck Twitter and fuck blue check marks

>when a dangerous ideology, let's say islamism, or fascism, is rising is some form of resistance, including violence if necessary, justified?

Resistance, yes. Violence, not at all. Violence is only necessary in self-defense. Seeking to cause violence to an ideology destroys discourse and any attempt at peace. It creates war. Resistance can take many more forms than violence.

It's a short list of Presidents that would stand up too the media like he did today

bravo

>digits
wew lad

Currently 0%. Twitter is uppity libtard central.

Don't tripfag for no reason m8, thank you.

GUYS WE NEED TO GET THE LEFT TO START BURNING BOOKS!!!

they are dumb enough to fall for it lol.

It's not ending with confederates.

Which Governor?

Who were some slave owning authors of popular old literature?

>/ptg/

Worry

GOP = party of cuckold pedophiles

They could burn pocket Constitutions and the like considering all the slave owners among the FF

Fuck off tripfag

Its called a troll, newfag nigger. Lurk more.

Deepstate is under attack so they pin tending twitter hashtags. These are the people who want trump removed...

what about the bible. we know they are gnna do shit like that at some point unless they are sopped

The much bigger sign is the fact that suddenly they are going maximum Iconoclast while everyone sleeps

Larry Hogan

Who is camera?

>What kicked off that controversy

There was a judicial watchdog doing some research when they found that a Greens Senator still had his New Zealand citizenship.

In some cases, it's not ENTIRELY their fault, they just didn't denounce their previous citizenship properly, or they've been caught in some kind of loophole because their parents were foreign nationals.

kek

>not knowing the shape of Trump Tower

What the fuck is wrong with them? Why don't they realize it's not okay to beat people to death because of wrongthink?

Well shit that its not as bad as I thought, Growing up near NOVA cancer, Maryland has never been considered "South" to me

>In some cases, it's not ENTIRELY their fault, they just didn't denounce their previous citizenship properly, or they've been caught in some kind of loophole because their parents were foreign nationals.
Kind of crazy, still. Were there some people who were just illegal aliens who were very knowingly so and lying about it?

>Impeachment
0.00001%
>Why is twitter revved
The string pullers are scared

The most simple one?
The power to kill somebody, erase someone`s existence.
You might want to argue that "no, it`s not, it`s money, with money you can buy an army!".
And I will answer that, a kid holding a gun to the head of a billionaire has more power over him than the billionaire has over the kid.
It`s a conflict between your ideology and reality.

Look at their eyes.

Focus on them.

Then compare them to the possessed leftist eye's.

No difference.

Fire up those primaries

Where is that man's neck?

No, I think they were all dual-citizens

They are the deepstate. Write down their names and ignore them. They are either soft and want to play nice with the media or they support antifa.

You're like 2 months late to the "make a wedge between /ptg/ and /sg/" party.

/ptg/ and racists absolutely rekt

BTFO

Oh, thank god. That would be mortifying.

lel

Explain this to me...

I send pictures to girls.. so far they've all been interested and want to keep on talking

Yet none of them ever want to meet
Why
I mean why talk to me if they aren't interested?

Rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-8Xmz8zQs

That image is so stupid it's not even worth rebutting

*people denied their white pride

>NOVA
>cancer

Why are rednecks so delusional?

Send em a pic of that gorilla daddy nigger dick and they'll want to meet up

holy fuck that statue is cringe worthy. That's the eighteenth century version of LARPing

Why send pictures and not simply talk, why do you need to show yourself, if you want to show yourself, just meet and talk.
But yeah, I know you guys are different.

Cuckservative roll call

>Asian pride
Is that way the Chinese and Japanese love to brawl? Or Paki's and Indians? Etc etc

Cause I'm connecting online, offline it is impossible. Then I'll want to of course meet IRL, but they always don't want to do it
Fucking bizarre, want to talk, but not to meet?

Lived in Alexandria for most of my youth until "Tax reasons" (hint: it was the cartels) had my parents move west. I see you arrogant Cosmopolitans haven't changed at all even as your counties fail and more flee.

rekt

NOVA is pure cancer though. You're like Maryland minus the blue-shell crabs.

You are a small bit of entertainment for them while they wait for other guys.

I don`t know, ask them out, watch a movie, a dinner, visit some place, what people usually do in your country?
Couples don`t exist?
They usually do stuff together

>Kek flag fag
Back to plebbit with you.

What entertainment?
Boring ass messages every now and then?

Many ethnic Marylanders even migrate across like there is no state border, its absolutely disgusting

I think I'm going to start selling communist shit

what is going on in the third panel?

>I don`t know, ask them out, watch a movie, a dinner, visit some place, what people usually do in your country?
They aren't interested
>Couples don`t exist?
No joke, it is really damn rare to see them in public

This pleases me

So they're doing infrastructure before taxes?

The New York Times has been asking about and promoting "Asian American identity" in recent days.

I swear if they foist an Asian Al Sharpton on us, I'm turning violent.

they're finnish

He, like most of the elite, believe the Fake News.

To be truly perfidious sell swag to the left then use the profits to fund guns for the right

A confederate like Lee with a beard and hat reaching with is left arm over to is right side, it appears.

Should we all just become mainstream conservatives? Let's face it, white nationalism will never be popular enough. Mainstream christian republicans seem to be the most happy people anyway.

If I had time I could cherry pick and meme:
African pride: see nigger hate thread too many to count.
Latino pride: burning American flags and attacking innocent people with eggs at Trump rallies. Mass graves from cartels.
Asian pride: (dont know if this is even a thing desu)
White pride: Mozart, the magna carta, First and only people on earth to fight to the death to end slavery. etc

I seriously don`t understand you people, I already told you, a friend of mine went there and married a finn girl and already have kids.
Go out alone and if you see multiple girls talking to each other try and go talk to them, single one of them out or something, you might have bars or whatever, if you people are so lonely they might drink a lot and do other stuff.

Aren't you tired of being oppressed? I mean, every White you meet asks you to dry-clean their shirt.

Has to be ironic right?

>Asian pride: (dont know if this is even a thing desu)
Definitely is. Ancestor worship and shrines, nationalists for those nations, etc.

>when the subversion process goes full throttle 30 years after your empire collapsed

>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND YOU NAZI

atleast he got like 61k retweets

Reminder that the left and cowardly right's argument is literally "fuck the first amendment" and "we need vigilante justice in America's streets".

Trump should ask them if that's really the road they want to take.

Please only use AntiFa approved haircuts from now on so we ca combat nazi oppression, thanks.

*notices bulge*

I was joking with that one. it was a play on how everyone says Asians love and are desperate to be white

lel no shit