Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

he looks like good man, modest outfit and honest face
why do we hate him?

He was a Jewish pawn that sent the best of the best white men to die, leaving behind inferior cucks and women whose lineages were tainted by bolshevik peasants.

jew cuck that sent his country to war with russia as if napoleon never existed.

He's a loser faggot who destroyed his own country, killed all of his followers, and then killed himself as well

meth addict.

make sense now?

That god your countries fought him, so the white man could flourish again.

Fascism and NatSoc is objectively just as evil as Zionism. Imposing an over-oppressive order on the world is just as evil as cultivating degenerative chaos. The Nazis created their own "master race" mythos which was only the inverted image of what they found so repulsive about Talmudic Judaism in the first place

One of the messages of Christ is that truth and salvation are the domain of the human individual, not the nation-state. Not realizing this is the failing of Israel, and it was the failing of Nazi Germany as well. The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Hitler was an anti-Christ false idol, he was trying to do the right thing by fighting Zionism but he got his methodology all mixed up because he failed to comprehend the value of true Christlikeness.

Look up the quotes of Hitler praising Islam and denigrating Christianity as a "Jewish swindle". His reasoning is very flawed because both Christianity and Islam co-opt Jewish monotheism and the stories of the Torah. The difference is Islam glorifies the power of a worldly nation-state - just like Zionism, just like Nazism - unlike Christianity, which calls out the evils of the elite Jews and which glorifies the human individual in communion with the Spirit.

I don't give a shit about the white man, I give a shit about America's power and guess what - we are now the world's biggest super power, thanks Nazifags.

powerfull..

Well put christfag

He looks like a bitter grandpa desu

>black hair
>brown eyes
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha
hahahahahahaahahahaa WHAT A FARCE
Fuck this guy sad faggot had to kill himself HAHAHAHA

kek why is antifa raiding pol? it never worked and will never work.

also sage

FUCKING POLE YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A JEW PAWN

Most people here dont have a modest outfit or honest face and their language is childish and vulgar. They are a disgrace to our ancestors.

Guess who's flag is the LARPER's? Your guy lost and got a dick up his ass before killing himself.

Get gassed, kike.

Jews are the lowest of all human races.

Even when we hijacked your genes and have blue eyes and blonde hair? Ya fucking kangaroo fucker

The merchant was giving us the best deals in exchange for our hospitality. Hitler was just jealous.

based pole holy shit

>everyone I don't like is a kike

Gas yourself Nazifag, I'm whiter than you

Thanks for the 21st Century No-Immigration Shekelpack X-Treme, my man.

Is this the shill containment thread?
It seems to be working.

No, hus actions ruined Europe.

So this is what a lefty/pol/ echochamber sounds like.

Sargay.