I've got to say, I think that Colbert pretty well nailed the problems with Trump's press conference today...

I've got to say, I think that Colbert pretty well nailed the problems with Trump's press conference today. It's honestly not that hard to condemn nazis for being really shitty people with shitty beliefs. I haven't seen a better response to this yet than Colbert's. Anyone else agree?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sCA3QFqT8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ph7ZtwXaR_M
dailyprogress.com/news/local/police-prep-for-two-front-response-for-rally/article_6966afae-7e38-11e7-aca7-63c574abc7a9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=SvVkHIbU8N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is it so hard for Trump to disavow his base?

No.

Pretty sure he condemned them like three times.
Basically, you're just a huge fucking faggot.

His base is Republicans and not nazis. There are maybe a couple of thousand nazis in America. Sacrifice them to the greater good of preventing electoral collapse, obviously. Why is Trump so retarded that he can't do this?

Trump doesn't care about black people

Reading a teleprompter, couldn't come up with the words himself, had to be told what to say like a dog. A man known for improving and firing from the hip had to read a statement like a robot about how white supremacists, the kkk, and white nationalists are bad

You can never apologize to SJW's. They'll just keep demanding more.

Also remember to sage slide threads

improvising*

>skip through
>blood boils

this is straight up insurrectionist rhetoric

why is this commie so full of hate and anger? how does he manage to sleep at night?

>Trump condemns them in a formal press >repeats it 100 times
>Has said it 100000 times in the past
And yet the media are a bunch of faggot kikes who don't listen, so why should trump be a little faggot cuck and give in to them. It's obvious no matter what he says they'll never be satisfied so fuck em', let them all whine 24/7

Do you think Colbert will mention that statue that got pulled down? Oh wait no because his sheep would blindly cheer and he'd look bad so better not mention it at all.

... and where have these rogue apologies run off to? I've never seen any apologies whatsoever, what are you smoking?

He backtracked and said there were many sides, two sides, and bad things were done on both sides. As in, there are nazis and people who oppose nazis. He distanced himself from an easy rejection of nazis as despicable murderers who in Charlottesville inspired yet another murder. It's not hard. Trump failed and Colbert rightly called him out on it.

>Ivanka's clothing line.

Is that libel?

TWO SCOOPS
TWO DAYS

John McCain plz

>unironically posting a Colbert video

Gas yourself

>Why is it so hard for Trump to disavow his base?

Cause his base, regardless of what they say, are not moderate, but literal Nazis.

PICK ONE SIDE DONALD, NOT TWO SIDES. YOU DON'T GET TWO SCOOPS

Ah no one would care. Robert E Lee was the biggest pussy of them all, he's the definition of a beta. Couldn't keep up with the war so he surrendered like a bitch. What's worth celebrating about that?

Hi Adolf. How's Argentina?

>Is that libel?
He covered his ass beautifully with the next line about how if anything was inaccurate it's because it was fiction. Basically Sup Forums's line on satire.

A very energetic "far right" base of Trumps are nazis so he doesnt want to lose that.

You're only getting one scoop today for starting this thread Colbert.

The tragedy was caused thanks to the chaos caused by antifa. Don't try to wash out your dirty hands.

C'mon Romney...

> Oh wait no

Guess again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ph7ZtwXaR_M

>disavowed before cville
>disavowed on saturday
>disavowed in SJW-friendly terms on sunday
>disavowed again today in presser

WHY WON'T TRUMP CONDEMN THE NAZIS???! O RIGHT HE IS ONE!!!

>The tragedy was caused thanks to the chaos caused by antifa. Don't try to wash out your dirty hands.
Please, user. The tragedy was caused by an angry young fat white male autist who grew up beating his quadriplegic mother and then got radicalized on the internet with pepe memes and tried to make buddies with the nazi larpers. The guy is a dangerous fucking idiot and you're trying to blame antifa?? Just fucking look at him in his wigger phase before he became full cosplay nazi?

>Proof of /pol's stupidity. Doesn't understand the concept of *in*

Right, you can clearly see a counter protestor forcing the guy to hit the gas, and you better believe I saw people pushing his car because man, him killing and hurting those people was CLEARLY in no way his fault. That's why he was arrested, because he's so innocent.

I agree with the only thing you are a huge fucking faggot

lol btfo

the point is they literally want him to suck the dick off antifa and BLM negroids and give them the greenlight to start attacking le whitey people

wow i didnt know that paul walker was a fat autist

This is beyond tiresome at this point. Was Obama chastised and criticised by virtually the entire MSM for the actions of BLM? The double standard is unbelievable.

What a stupid faggot you are

Sage

It seems like they are very afraid of mass movement of people getting redpilled.

And which group of words here demanded more proof?

>Reading a teleprompter, couldn't come up with the words himself, had to be told what to say like a dog. A man known for improving and firing from the hip had to read a statement like a robot about how white supremacists, the kkk, and white nationalists are bad

I see no demands of proof there. Ref is drunk, go home

He did condemn them, you fucking retard. Multiple times. He has also condemned David Duke hundreds of times since 2000 and before, but they keep asking him about it.

It's almost like they won't accept anything he says, so why bother?

>being this autistic

proof that his statement was genuine

>being so functionally stupid as to not understand the sarcasm to come up with something interesting or original to say

>there was violence and disgrace on both sides
Ooga booga remember that poor race mixing whore. Pay no mind to the brave antifa freedom fighters they hate those ebil Nazis
>Nazis and whites nationalists are bad
Omg trump why didn't you disavow them faster? Why are you enabling these literal Nazis?

It's like you dumb alt left faggots keep moving the goal post. You started this normalizing political violence shit #punchanazi. Now reap what you sow. More dodge challengers of peace to come

>decry both nazis and alt-left
>WHY DIDNT U TALK SHIT ABOUT UR NAZI FRIENDS FROPMMHPH

I didn't demand any proof that his statement was genuine, I know it wasn't, it was so obvious it wasn't. There is no proof that his statement was genuine because it obviously wasn't.

RIP rhinestone cowby

He probably won't even go to trial. If he can claim he was in fear for his life, he will go free. People running over protestors have gone free before.

They didn't have a permit, unlike the Alt Right, so they had no right to be in the street.

You expect a leftard to take responsibility for their actions and accept the consequences?

Interesting flag...

>Nazis
The worst thing Nazis did was supposedly kill a bunch of Jews. Half of Trump's family is Jewish. btw you really think antifa wouldn't kill all the Jews if they could? They hate Jews. You're an idiot.

Because we totally know he did it intentionally right? It totally wasn't a panicked reaction to the violence of antifa. I don't even care anymore about winning or losing, I just want the war to start so I can personally kill you dumb fucking leftist commie scum. And with all good war, rape. I'm gonna enjoy watching you wretches get fucked

No no see you don't get it. We're not moving the goal post, his lack of sincerity and basic understand of what it means to be a president in times of civil unrest simply proved every bad thing the left had ever associated him and his movement with. #punchanazi was a response to Trump normalizing political violence at his campaign rallies where he loudly encouraged his supporters to fight others they disagreed with, jokingly promising to pay their legal fees. Trump normalized political violence, #punchanazi was the response.

Both sides were violent. Its just that one side was more violent than the other that day. When he condemns both sides, he does not mean ideologically, but in the way they conducted themselves. Must I explain this?

Why can't the media accept Trump condemning Antifa? They were out there starting fist fights themselves. He's just done a very bad job articulating that he means that.

He shouldn't have said "alt-left", he should have said "Communist agitators"

Oh wait you're not OP. Why does anybody give a fuck what you got to say?

Yeah yeah he disavows them 3 times but its never gonna be enough for ya no matter what. Stay ass blasted.

>Pretending you know what's in a mans heart

Hur dur if you're arrested you're automatically guilty.
Hur dur what is a trial and innocent until proven guilty.
I hope you get raped to death

Interesting comments coming from someone posting under a commie flag. Shill harder.

he's branding them as alt-left you fool, let me guess you voted for Cruz

Are you fucking kidding me? Ok. At this point trump SHOULD start the right wing desth squads. There's no fucking winning with you cunts. He might as well just start slaughtering you chucklefucks

Except they did have permits.

"The city has approved rallies in Justice Park and McGuffey Park for opponents of the Unite the Right rally. The Unite the Right rally permit was approved Monday by the city officials, but only if the demonstration is moved to McIntire Park."

dailyprogress.com/news/local/police-prep-for-two-front-response-for-rally/article_6966afae-7e38-11e7-aca7-63c574abc7a9.html

>counter protester

Antifa or alt-left. Stop avoiding the terms

he wasn't reading a teleprompter, you limp dicked tranny

Not an argument you fucking dirty cunt. You aren't even a true believer in the working class you fucking love this identity politic tribal shit and give no shit about the actual workers. You just want free shit for you and your pet minorities because you are too stupid to produce for yourselves. Again I can't wait to for the war to happen and to watching "Nazis" start killing you fuckers.

He was driving in the street, not through a park. They had no right to block the street or mob his car before he accelerated.

Are you implying that Trump didn't encourage violence at his rallies? Were you ever there? Do I need to pull up the videos?

Besides, I agree there's no winning on the Nazi's side of the aisle, historically they've never had any winning of any kind. Always only temporary, and this will be exactly the same.

i have an argument for you. allow this bl*ck wom*n to eloquently, knowledgeably, and insightfully, without the use of sound bytes elaborate on the points i wish to discuss with you

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

>meme flag
>agreeing with colbert
Opinion discarded, go back to leftypol, faggot

Can you fuck off back to tumblr you fat dyke?

Uhhhh I was talking about the teleprompter he was reading this week.. not in October 2016..

>Told what to say
>Like a dog
What?

All he did was to say that not every single person there was a Nazi and that people on the other side were also violent, both factual statements, it's not his fault the media are dishonest communists.

my point was that the media doesn't tell you the truth, nor do they have to.

you should find the youtube channel based patriot, and watch the live streams for yourself.

>tfw i'm the only person in this thread basing my opinions on what trump actually said, not what the media says he said

>people who don't what to be genocided by Jews and shitskins are Nazi's
Hmm...

>if i'm wrong i'm joking, obviously

what a slimey shabbos guy

Fuck. Maybe we should accept that some people are retarded and move on. Sage this crap.

nazis are bad people. but so are ancomms. they are just as bad.

Aw look at you getting all flustered. Tumblr has always been shit, pissin y'all off is so much more entertaining.

Good dogs do what they're told, and good owners tell their dogs what to do.

Do you know how you get nazis? You let commies do as they please.

>people who carry and wear Nazi flags, chant Seig Heil, and make Hitler salutes are Nazis
Fixed that for ya

>what do you MEEEAAAAN violence isnt legal even if youre on the left????

Sage
Colbert kill yourself you small dicked Jew.

Funny then how none of the counter protesters are in any legal trouble.

Are you saying blm/antifa/other radical leftist groups funded by Soros weren't committing political violence before trump? Are you really trying to play that game? You dumb fucking shill. Drink bleach

Then the burden of proof lies with you. Bullshit like, "I know he was reading off a teleprompter it's obvious" isn't proof you dumb fucking commie

>relying on dumb muzzie nigger to make his argument for him
Opinion discarded you dumbfuck. Go prep your wife for the big emu cock you cuck

No retard, try to keep up. You (or maybe it was someone else) suggested that #punchanazi normalized political violence. Which is false. That's what I said. Hurr durr english do you read it

No one was marching so openly with Nazi flags before trump artard

you're just mad that she's a minority who thinks communism is silly

Nazi flags aren't violence.

Double standards go well beyond that. The entire system of education in america is cucked and retarded. Communists and racists like Martin Luther King and Malcolm Little (X) are taught to be very positive and great people in history. The latter literally being a member of Nation of Islam UFO cult who thought aliens would return to Earth, pick up black people and destroy everyone else. Not even lying.

>If you get deep down into the values and the principles that are promoted from within the political doctrine in Islam, and put them next to our Western political ideas you get to a place of zero-sum gains. Either it's this or it's that, it's incompatible, no society can be both. And the contemporary Western mind is taught to collaborate, to cooperate, to compromise, pluralism, tolerance, all to me fantastic ideas, a fantastic attitude to run the world, but sometimes you get to a place where it is impossible to compromise and I think deep down the contemporary western mind just, it's not that we don't get it, it's that if we get it then what?"

If you still can't tell when Trump is being real and improvising and when he's saying what his advisors tell him to say, you haven't been paying close attention to his speeches. I'm not trying to prove he was reading off a teleprompter, it really is obvious. It also makes perfect sense why he'd take his time and be very careful and deliberate when calling them out.

Why would Trump want to call them out on his own? He lurks in these threads, he watches InfoWars, he knows that white supremacists are his base. He knows that. That was his target demographic, playing on racial anxiety. How have you not noticed that by now?

When he said he could literally shoot a guy and still have supporters, he was referring to you sheep

I feel so weird watching this shit now. I feel so disenfranchised. I can't even watch a standard late night comedian anymore.

I keep telling myself that we don't need a new revolutionary war, but man. Regardless of your opinions on the alt-right they have a right to assemble and protest.

Our forefathers told us to pick up arms when this shit starts to happen

>he wasn't reading a teleprompter
Why are you lying?

retard, ((they)) have been calling Trump a nazi from day 1, the word has lost any and all meaning

No but trying to intimidate people with torches while carrying Klan gear like they used to when they were about to lynch someone is. Advocating for racial genocide because you think whites are the superior master race is violence.

why would someone disavow their base?

cancer colbert = confirmed slide thread.

that pedo supporter is not relevant here

>Why are you lying?
i'm not
youtube.com/watch?v=SvVkHIbU8N0