This is the future of the white race

This is the future of the white race

White women getting blacked, while white boys do nothing but WATCH THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR "RACE"

It's happening in usa. It's happening in both americas, in whole europe, asia, fucking australia. It's happening everywhere. Not because of the jews, not because of the propaganda, but because women want that bbc and nothing will stop them.

You can't stop it. You tried that, remember? All it did made the black race stronger. It backfired hilariously. It's inevitable. White race is done. The future belongs to multiracial people. The future, belong the black men.

Lmao that shit isn't happening in Asia. The only people more racist than us are the Asians

In a multicaultural society, black people siece to exist also. We disapear together.

haha, you think that self respecting white girls would lay down with a nigger. top. fucking. kek. you can try to reprogram them all you want but it doesn't matter. we will kill them without consequence and then what? Hahahaha idiots.

go die, ugly.

How do whites only lose if there a bunch of halfies? You're gonna get bleached out.

None of these chicks are hot, bro. I'm white and I'll take this bitch over any of those. I'm high test

shit thread

Didn't you hear nigger? Latest birthrate reports are in. We've turned it around. White birth rates are spiking.

Nah. I'll fuck them and their women. Blacks can barely communicate, they couldn't run their own country even if they tried. Look at every nation is Africa. South Africa was good until an ape took over. It's a big step to go from living in mud huts to skyscraper.

>52%

Don't get me wrong I'm happy, but we'll need to do a lot better if we're going to combat all these shitskin pouring into our country.

It's a start, and it's a damn good one.

BLACKED. white bois on suicide watch

You're a fucking faggot my man. The shoulders and muscle on that thing are masculine. Bet you love a chick that squats and has a man ass. Totally not gay though cos she has a pussy amirite?

>while white boys do nothing but WATCH THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR "RACE"
Worse, you retards go and BLEACH Asian girls that aren't even hot.

So tired of you losers who are insecure and bothered about white women being with black guys. Sure, there are some white women who have a thing for black guys, but the reason for lots of interracial relationships is that most black guys choose to go for women with light skin. Just because a girl is with a black guy, doesn't mean that's her preference. Women can date who they want, and it's not a big deal. Don't listen to the white nationalist idiots and leftist trolls who tell you otherwise.

There are more black people in the globe than whites. but if you want to live in a degraded & uncivilized society filled with mulatto mongrels, I wont stop you

You're fucking gay if you wouldn't fuck that high test piece of ass

Fuck outta here.

They're tight and feminine. Unless jungle bunnies

I would fuck it. But she's likely to deathgrip with those thighs and toss me against a wall once I seed her.